Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is recovering?  (Read 4309 times)
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:21:56 AM

Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?
I am very excited about the price increase of ETH

This is a great come back for Ethereum, maybe there is some positive development in the cryptocurrency community that has created a great impact on Ethereum market price. I think this is a welcome development for crypto investors

turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

Probably alt of us thought that lile you but now we are stiil in same position and all of us just can wait to increase prices of coins. I don't know when we can reach to good days like last year but I really believe that we will see this day in a year.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

In today's market, the pennies are going up slightly, but I think they will soon break down again as the market's momentum can not be seen again, the value of the coins only. It's that level, and I think they will not move higher

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

ETH has shown signs of recovery. This is in line with ETH's potential for technology, market, community .... At the moment, investors can still buy and hold ETH. In the near future, ETH will increase its value further and investors can make good profits.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

I am sure that after Bitcoin has exceeded $ 7,700 today, ethereum will no longer fall. This means that now is the ideal time to invest in the ethereum. You can buy and not worry that now it will not grow.
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

Eth has recovered with some percentage but I think it still have another dip coming which might take us to $150+ area again before we might have final bull run even in all coin the bearish mode is still very strong and might take long time before we finally see bull.
Well, if it is another dip coming, more people will afford buying and holding ETH, it's good in my opinion. Maybe the bull run won't come sooner than it will, but I hope that ETH won't dip as low.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:41:35 PM

Eth has recovered with some percentage but I think it still have another dip coming which might take us to $150+ area again before we might have final bull run even in all coin the bearish mode is still very strong and might take long time before we finally see bull.
Well, if it is another dip coming, more people will afford buying and holding ETH, it's good in my opinion. Maybe the bull run won't come sooner than it will, but I hope that ETH won't dip as low.
Though market still not yet proves in this year so much hodl with our coin because sooner or later there will be fluctuation and most of the coin are those who survive in a long run that called as old coins. I believe it can about to repeat again in this year.

hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?

for months now, eth has been dancing at a particular spot. i can't even believe that is just the end of it, but with God it will come back
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:57:56 PM

Ethereum price will start to recover only when ico project will relsuch their tge process again. Coz right now many project sold their Eth for dollars and Eth have no liquidity.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

I think the market, in general, is recovering, we are still victims of some massive sales taking place a few days ago but the market returned to normal after a couple of days, for example, the price of bitcoin decreased  $400 in two days, but after 5 days is around $ 6400 again and probably continue to recover.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

I think the recovery is still very low and the momentum is building towards massive upward trend. Ethereum is a very solid project and they have a very big trusted community backing and the team is not relenting in innovating Ethereum platform.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:23:41 PM

I think its normal, the price of eth already fallen since last 9 months. I think area recovering for eth around $350, but $203 still undervalue you know. I don't know when it will recovering, maybe fundamental can make it fast to recover.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:09:34 PM

There are only small fluctations in the price of most cryptocurrencies right now, when I think of recovery I think of a coin being on its way to return to its all time high. Under those criteria, I cannot say that Ethereum is recovering, it is simply not doing as bad as it previously was, which is very different from recovering. For example, would you say an alcoholic is recovering if he switches from 10 glasses of wine to just 9 per day? Probably not.

Yes, I agree with you, if we say recover it means the price of ETH is going up high again, but in this situation it will only grown up for a day but in the next day it will back again to its low price, so where is the recovery in that? I don't see it.
I also don't see any recovery or "dying off" like people say. It is fluctuating, as it always did. I don't see why people are rejoicing or panicking. They need to chill and let the market do its thing.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

Now it is difficult to say something about the recovery of the market , I think the market will be able to recover somewhere after 2018 , and then the market will begin to grow and Ethereum, too

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

I think that the price of a Ethereum  depends on the state of the price of bitcoins, if the price of Bitcoin rises, then the price of the Ethereum also rises. Although everything is going very slowly, I hope that prices will increase significantly by the new year.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

Now it is difficult to say something about the recovery of the market , I think the market will be able to recover somewhere after 2018 , and then the market will begin to grow and Ethereum, too

Yes of course we cannot be sure about the crypto market but from past week we are seeing ETH price is above $200 which shows good sign and we have to wait till the year end and expect positive results from ETH..

Am I spamming? Report me!
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:05:30 PM

I think ethereum has not fully recovered, because I feel ethereum will have a much higher value than that. It takes a few more months for ethereum to recover. I think. And if you invest in ethereum, then you have to be more patient until there is a real increase. All need time to recover, maybe many people are still losing money from their investments. Therefore patience is the key to the investment we make. Ethereum will surely recover fully.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

If that's the case we can say that eth is recovering and that's a good sign that its getting higher and higher as the days go by, just continue pushing it up and eth will really be that great, we just have to believe and give it a chance one day it will become as great as bitcoin.
What we see now is difficult to call the rise in the price of Ethereum, because it just starts to go up along with the rise in the price of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin does not grow above $6500, then we will not see growth of Ethereum either, because there are no objective reasons for this. In order for there to be significant growth, the Ethereum team must do something significant to improve Ethereum, to increase network bandwidth or to somehow make the project attractive for new investors. But so far nothing like this, so there is no growth either.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

ETH has shown signs of recovery. This is in line with ETH's potential for technology, market, community .... At the moment, investors can still buy and hold ETH. In the near future, ETH will increase its value further and investors can make good profits.

Like in the past, ethereum take time to recover after a sharp fall from its all time high last January this year. Ethereum is a high quality altcoin equipped with smart contracts feature and a platform for developing applications so I believe it cangm recover again to its former price or even surpass it. Ethereum can't avoid any price downtrend because of its high volatility and always subject to bitcoin price movements.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

In the end, good down. Unfortunately failed to gain a foothold below 6500, so at once, for 4800 went. But this scenario is still canceled, I think will go blue for a test of resistance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: