Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is recovering?  (Read 4312 times)
manbota

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:30:00 AM

Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?
I am very excited about the price increase of ETH

Now there really is every reason to assert that the restoration of the former Ethereum prices is gradually taking place. Personally, I love this altcoin very much, I am sure of the excellent potential of its further development and price increase. Especially the rapid rise in prices Ethereum we can see from next year
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:57:15 AM

Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?

Now there really is every reason to assert that the restoration of the former Ethereum prices is gradually taking place. Personally, I love this altcoin very much, I am sure of the excellent potential of its further development and price increase. Especially the rapid rise in prices Ethereum we can see from next year

Until now the value of all cryptocurrency aren't fully recovered and not starting to recovery yet, the ethereum price also. Maybe this coming december is the beginning of recovery and can reach the expensive value next year.
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

be more patient again and wait for the next few months.
eth will start rising again at its highest price.
everything will be possible if we are always patient to wait
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:14:08 AM

I think it's just a minor adjustment that makes the whole market more exciting. Now its price has returned to average. We should not expect too much on strong pumping. We need to grow slowly and surely. Be patient and wait for a good result. Wink
for me actually saving eth is not because I want to be more or get a profit, what I expect by storing eth is because the price is quite stable, so if there is a sudden need then I can sell it easily
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

it is still too early to talk about the final recovery, but everything is moving in this direction. I think soon we will see new highs update
Yes, I find this market has no signs of recovery, too early to say that, perhaps 2019 the market can stabilize and grow again, 2018 is difficult year and can said this year is holding the challenge of the patience of traders.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

it is still too early to talk about the final recovery, but everything is moving in this direction. I think soon we will see new highs update
Yes, I find this market has no signs of recovery, too early to say that, perhaps 2019 the market can stabilize and grow again, 2018 is difficult year and can said this year is holding the challenge of the patience of traders.
maybe ethereum will return to 500 $ in 2019 later, because their hardfork reportedly was postponed until early 2019 later, hopefully it is true that ethereum will recover,
keep hold and you win

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:53:38 AM

maybe ethereum will return to 500 $ in 2019 later, because their hardfork reportedly was postponed until early 2019 later, hopefully it is true that ethereum will recover,
keep hold and you win
Hardfork does not help the price of ETH increase too much. Since ETH has gone down 167$ and now it's been 2 months. But it's still only being traded for 200$, so bad for a best altcoin now
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

the price of ether today is only 205 dollars . i think it has reached the bottom. i will consider buying some ether. i am looking forward to ethereum's constantinople  upgrade

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

the price of ether today is only 205 dollars . i think it has reached the bottom. i will consider buying some ether. i am looking forward to ethereum's constantinople  upgrade
as far as I know, ETH is a truly stable coin. when the price has reached the price of $ 200, I think the price will be stable at this price. well, even though it starts to rise again, I think maybe the increase will be slow, but we all hope the price will rise quickly.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

It is very large to decline when we compare it to last year's prices, because ETH should start to increase this month to the end of the year.
there are many causes that make this happen, one of the downturns in the world economy.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

The highest price ethereum has ever reached is $ 1200, and we say that ethereum is recovering if the price reaches at least $ 1000, but if you see the current market conditions that drop then it's hard to see this year recovering.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

This means $200 is the stable value of ethereum for this whole year,look at the movement seems nothing changes,completely staying in this 3 digits price

But i am not hopeless for i am having good volume of ETH in my wallet and waiting for the release.this has been sitting for long time now.i missed the $1,500 hype last january so i hope i will get the next bull
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

This means $200 is the stable value of ethereum for this whole year,look at the movement seems nothing changes,completely staying in this 3 digits price

But i am not hopeless for i am having good volume of ETH in my wallet and waiting for the release.this has been sitting for long time now.i missed the $1,500 hype last january so i hope i will get the next bull
well, for now we can only wait for the ETH price to rise again. maybe now, it's very difficult to accept the ETH price to $ 200, but maybe everything will be normal when the price reaches $ 400 or more. I hope that happens at the end of this year.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

I don't think so, many hope that ethereum prices can reach at least $ 2500, but because the drop in market conditions also makes ethereum prices difficult to recover.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

There have been a slight greenery in the market in these 2 days. But that doesn't justify anything. The share market is suffering and that could impact cryptos, as well, like we have seen in last 2 times even though there is no direct correlation. Nothing could be said about the recovery phase in cryptos. Charts not giving any direct indication. Market is moving sideways for a while now. So, predicting a future trend is quite tough.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

Of course we hope that ethereum is soon recovering, it's been a long time that market drop and this certainly makes users frustrated, hopefully in November ethereum prices can reach $ 500.

Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

Of course we hope that ethereum is soon recovering, it's been a long time that market drop and this certainly makes users frustrated, hopefully in November ethereum prices can reach $ 500.
Anything can be, Anything can happen. So sung in a very famous song. But in reality, the cryptocurrency market of reality is unpredictable, but there must still be some prerequisites for such active growth.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

I haven't doubt that ETH will recover. So solid and far-famed project have enough resources to build own success. And today I say that price is no an indicator for recovery. I watch on the state, on the roadmap and key points in the development, popularity, and application.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:05:36 PM

The price of Ethereum as well as the prices of other altcoins depends on the state and mood of the market.
 as soon as the market changes trend Ethereum price will fly up and it seems to me that Ethereum will be able to overcome its previous price records.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

We all hope the price of Ethereum will increase but we shouldn't ignore the fact that the future of Ethereum lies on the team movement in terms of upgrading their system concerning the scalability which seems to be threat for Ethereum project. However, I want you guys yo keep in mind that Ethereum is yet to reach the lowest dip of this year but it will maintain the 3digit as you said.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: