Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is recovering?  (Read 4314 times)
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:13:33 AM

Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?
I am very excited about the price increase of ETH
All is well overnight the ETH has grown to $ 208, a small addition is already nice. Of course there will be a correction that will return it to the level of $ 200, but this is not the loss that should be deterred from investing.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:38:44 AM

Eth will recover soon and will increase, this is everyone's hope. The market situation began to improve and the altcoin was much green even though it was only for a moment but was able to provide good value for its holders. Hopefully, it will continue to increase and the community increases.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:41:03 AM

I do think that ETH price will increase along with the other good coins - and I also think that ETH is likely to recover more than other coins given how much it has dropped. But I'm not expecting new ATH prices anytime soon.
crypt0crypt1c

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

Hello guys! I met these team of people and their ICO is really great. They recently launched their pre-sale and there's a 5% bonus! Check www.nexxo.io if you are interested!
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

Looks more up but I don't think that is bull run yet as we can still see some dip of retrace to even go more dip or touch the formal price and swing for some time before we see a huge soar.
In fact, if you look at the current state of the cryptocurrency market, it is very difficult to determine any prerequisites for a bull run.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

Looks more up but I don't think that is bull run yet as we can still see some dip of retrace to even go more dip or touch the formal price and swing for some time before we see a huge soar.
In fact, if you look at the current state of the cryptocurrency market, it is very difficult to determine any prerequisites for a bull run.
Today's ETH price is green and tends to rise, if it's breed in 2017 then this time is the start of growth, however I do not believe this, I do not believe that electronic money will growth at the end of this year. It will probably take more than a year for the market to recover

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 04:56:38 PM by paderobin

Ethereum is showing some good signs now despite its recent  fall from last week, it is finally recovering and the good news is that Ethereum is back from $198 to $210.45. I'm hoping it will at least reach $500 or more by the end of 2018.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

the possibility of ethereum prices recovering prices but it requires a very long time for the process of selecting ethereum prices at the end of this year, it might be recovered so you should be able to stay patient waiting for prices to rise again.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?
This may indicate that the cryptocurrency market begins to thaw gradually and slowly begins to move up. I am personally very happy about this event.
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

It seems to me that we all need to calm down a little and not worry so much about the fate of ethereum. This is a platform that is constantly and systematically developing and there are no prerequisites for believing that the ethereum has any problems that its team is not able to solve.

It is certain that with the decline in ethereum prices significantly, the development team is not only silent to be able to return to increase the price again, we are in demand to be more patient a little until all problems can be overcome.

clear ethereum has a very good future potential in accordance with the project's vision and mission that it has developed.
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:48:38 PM

It tells me, that the majority of people thought back than, that Ethereum worth more than 167$. Smiley Anyays, it is interesting, that after almost 2 months, it worth almost exactly the same. Feels a little bit like time stopped, so different than how crypto behaved earlier.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

As what we can see, it is not. We should not fool ourselves that every small recovery should be already considered as the start of thr bullrun. Such thing is hard to determine and is way unpredictable. Its market value is under 200usd swhich shows how bad the market is at this moment. So the best thing to do is to just hold for now.

Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

This can tell us that it has started to grow little by little and nothing more. I don't think there's going to be much growth right now. More like a swing.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:35:28 AM

ETH will definitely rebound strongly in the future but not now. Even though its price has risen to $ 10 yesterday, that's not the number we expect. A real rebound is when its price increases to $ 500 per coin. That is the recovery. But trust it, I believe it will grow in three years.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:46:59 AM

ETH will definitely rebound strongly in the future but not now. Even though its price has risen to $ 10 yesterday, that's not the number we expect. A real rebound is when its price increases to $ 500 per coin. That is the recovery. But trust it, I believe it will grow in three years.
the increase if only $ 10 is not something that can be used as a benchmark for ethereum recovery, I can still see if the ethereum potential will grow high to a position above $ 100-200 and that can only be said as recovery.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

Yesterday I see ethereum price below $200 dollar and now BOOM its just up 6%, just recovering to be stable at $200 price again, not too bad

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:33:15 AM

This can tell us that it has started to grow little by little and nothing more. I don't think there's going to be much growth right now. More like a swing.
Maybe now is a moment of light growth, but personally I do not think the market will soon recover, I just expect the price of ETH later this year will be $ 500 is too good for me. I do not dare to expect higher, because if high expectations are not achieved I will be very disappointed.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:06:26 AM

The impression is that ethereum intentionally recently wanted to lower the price. It began a massive attack with criticism, where it is deserved, but most often undeserved. Recently, it seems to have already stopped after the information appeared about what improvements are waiting for this coin in the near future. Ethereum should soon take off again in its popularity and after improvements, and after even wrapped bitcoins in the form of tokens will be in its platform.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

Ethereum will make a bull run till the end of 2019 because JP Morgan claimed they are working on Quorum and it will be an enterprise version of Ethereum that tokenizes gold bars of the firm.

I am also waiting for this event. Suppose, the price of Ethereum will be at least tripled. Therefore, there is a sense to invest in this altcoin. The more money you spend for ETH now, the bigger the returns will be.
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:49:16 PM

Ethereum will make a bull run till the end of 2019 because JP Morgan claimed they are working on Quorum and it will be an enterprise version of Ethereum that tokenizes gold bars of the firm.

I am also waiting for this event. Suppose, the price of Ethereum will be at least tripled. Therefore, there is a sense to invest in this altcoin. The more money you spend for ETH now, the bigger the returns will be.
Well, or the more you lose later. A call to action is not the best strategy, especially since the responsibility for the perfect person will be placed on you. So what to recommend - more humane. With regards to the question, if you are impressed by the coin and you share its philosophy, I would invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: