Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to join a signature campaign, anybody willing to pick me up?  (Read 236 times)
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

So I just got back on the forum recently and remembered all the fun of previous signature campaigns I'd been involved with. I'm looking to join a signature campaign and start actively participating in the BitcoinTalk forum again (oh how I had missed this place!). I'll make only legitimate & constructive posts in a variety of subforums that add to the ongoing discussion and will not post shitty spam posts just for the sig. campaign payment. Please let me know if anybody is interested, rates are negotiable.

Thanks,
snarlpill

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1215

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

You are a high ranking member here and one who has a huge goodwill in Trust rating. Two years of abstinence from BTT is a millennium in a speed age as we have it now. I wasn't even born here while you were gone. Welcome back I would say. But you don't have to rush into signature campaigns. Take your time and study the forums. A lot of things have changed here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

So I just got back on the forum recently and remembered all the fun of previous signature campaigns I'd been involved with. I'm looking to join a signature campaign and start actively participating in the BitcoinTalk forum again (oh how I had missed this place!). I'll make only legitimate & constructive posts in a variety of subforums that add to the ongoing discussion and will not post shitty spam posts just for the sig. campaign payment. Please let me know if anybody is interested, rates are negotiable.

Thanks,
snarlpill
Welcome back friend, a lot has changed, the best thing to do for now is to head over to the Meta sub-forum and reintroduce yourself to the new rules and policy changes.
    For one, there is a new system for ranking in place.
You must now earn merit in order to move up in rank. Your're already 1 step away from being a living "Legendary" member, so it shouldn't be to hard to earn some merit.
    The best campaigns can be found in the "marketplace" section of the forum under "services". The campaign's within that section usually offer Btc as payment instead of
 Ethereum based Erc20 tokens, which most campaigns offer as a standard today. The campaigns found within this section are made to benefit Hero and Legendary members the most.
   There is another section named "bounties" within the marketplace of the alternative cryptocurrency section. There you will find an endless supply of ICO bounties. They all offer tokens only, but it takes a keen sense of analysis to know which bounty in the "bounties" section will end up being lucrative.
   Bitcoin economy as a whole is undergoing a series of significant changes. The market is in a slump due to regulatory pressure, causing the bubble to burst. No need to panic, this is just a self correction. If institutional investors are to come to the table and gamble with us, then regulations are a neccessary evil in order to bring this wild wild west of a scene into order.
   Best of luck brother, now go get'em tiger, Roar!!!!

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1335

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:13:55 PM

Here you go - Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 13-Sep-2018] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
As you can on the list, there are 5 campaigns which accept new members currently.
You also can try Bounty campaigns, it's basically same thing as sig campaign, but they are paying in new tokens. But you have to choose campaign wisely if you want to earn something because there are lot of scams or tokens without future.
By the way, you returned to forum after few years of sillence. Someone may suspect that account changed their hands - it was sold or hacked. So, I recommend you to post signed message from your old staked Bitcoin address to prove that you're original owner of account Wink
Welcome back!

Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 652

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:31:46 PM

Here you go - Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 13-Sep-2018] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
As you can on the list, there are 5 campaigns which accept new members currently.
You also can try Bounty campaigns, it's basically same thing as sig campaign, but they are paying in new tokens. But you have to choose campaign wisely if you want to earn something because there are lot of scams or tokens without future.
By the way, you returned to forum after few years of sillence. Someone may suspect that account changed their hands - it was sold or hacked. So, I recommend you to post signed message from your old staked Bitcoin address to prove that you're original owner of account Wink
Welcome back!
This one. Given on the link above you would able to see current campaigns that do run as of this moment and campaigns which are on vacant ready to accept participants.
By the way for op, welcome back to this forum I would say on past years signature campaigns is quite entertaining and enjoying but expect for sudden changes when it comes to spams and
quality on most threads as of now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

BTCump, still looking to join a campaign, any offers?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: