Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:13:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Not  (Read 1020 times)
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

I think now is a good time to buy, if you intend to invest long, this is a cheap price to invest, but if you want to trade daily, maybe you should see a good price support to buy.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Joe Harwin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

The rule is buy the dip  Wink
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

Now all market price is not good so I think it's the good time to buy coin
But this is your choice because everyday all market price is going to down.
Ifamily

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

I will follow ETH.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

I would not use all my money to buy now, buy now, a month later and so on because the market does not rise, it seems it may go down a little bit more in the following months.

mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:18:56 PM

why should you doubt this is the time to start the best when all altcoin falls, there will definitely be another increase, it is impossible for Altcoin to decrease until it loses its value
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:38:12 PM

I think  that is possible that crypto coin are falling now,but later some months,its will grow up again  very fast like bitcoin in last year

The past year, the past and this year there is no obligation to replace the previous year. Surely, technical analysis is essential, but if you give superiority to fundamental analysis, you are closer to the truth.
Maybe now is the right time, maybe not. For me the SEC's decision is at the top of the list and we should expect it.
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:51:56 PM

You already answered the question.

You know both bitcoin and altcoins are on the downside by now and you will just have to think what is next.

Buy it if you see it as a cheaper one than it is before. I do think that is what trading is. Buy cheap then wait for a bit sell higher.  20 to 30 usd might be enough for an everyday profit.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:55:00 PM

It's actually a hard decision to make as even I'm reluctant to buy in because there is so much unpredictability in the market. Plus I don't see any reason why coin prices will start improving.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

Hey guys how are you all? I think not good all because  all cryptos are too low now even ETH too. But now i want to strat trading again. Can i buy coins in this situation or not.
Thanks in Advance

When things are about taking things seriously, I believe that one should always take responsibility for the decisions he makes in a field as difficult as trading. Asking about something as basic as if it's a good time to buy or what coins you should buy only shows that you need to know better the market before deciding how or where to risk your money, otherwise you will be at the expense of clever tricksters who will always be willing to give you deceptive advice at their convenience to take your money.
Kebokantahu

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

hi, reportedly not much different from the current market situation. in my opinion it doesn't matter if you want to trade again while the price is low and it will also help a little to raise prices to be better.
but all the decisions are on you to choose them, all of us here of course can only give advice.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

Hey guys how are you all? I think not good all because  all cryptos are too low now even ETH too. But now i want to strat trading again. Can i buy coins in this situation or not.
Thanks in Advance
basically when you can buy coins at a cheap price then you have the opportunity to be able to make a profit in the future. by planning to sell coins that we have at a much higher price, we will get a large profit margin. all you have to do is be patient until the situation gets better, it is indeed a difficult thing but I am very confident that with patience we can get success by getting closer.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

Thanks in Advance

Do you think all traders are like you, and do you think most of the traders they will just buy then hold the coins they've bought? That's why there is buyers and sellers in the market, now its up to you on which of them you are going to apply, if you have a full knowledge or idea for what you are entering for sure you won't ask that question. Your question has been asked for so many times here in the forum.
Triple AAA

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:02:17 AM

For me, this is the best time to buy coins in the market considering the prices are too low but provided you have the nerves to hold it as long as you can whatever it takes until such time the market prices recovers.
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:16:24 AM

Thanks in Advance
this is a very awaited opportunity for business people, low prices are a very attractive opportunity because the falling prices will be used to make large purchases from big players, we can be sure the price will soar in a not too long time, this is the world of buying and selling for anyone who can take advantage of opportunities will certainly be able to take advantage. Hopefully we can be in a good position ...
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:34:22 AM

to buy or invest in the crypto currency there is no exact time limit when to buy it because what can be determined is when you have to sell it, and we all know that the nature of the crypto currency always changes every time and is unpredictable, which is definitely price from bitcoin always goes up every year
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:20:33 AM

Buying and selling during this kind of market situation is still possible. However, it requires a lot of time to monitor the prices to better know the opportunity when to buy, hold and when is the time to sell it to make profit. But as a general rule, try to buy on a low price and avoid   buying at a high price.   Try  to observe first the price of the cryto that you are interested prior to investing your money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

I think  that is possible that crypto coin are falling now,but later some months,its will grow up again  very fast like bitcoin in last year

And that is the problem with you newbies, you always have that wrong mentality, you always think that bitcoin can go on a parabolic like 2017 and when it didn't happen, you guys got disappointed and leave the market.

Thanks in Advance

You admitted that you don't have proper knowledge so why the rush? Why don't you equip yourself with knowledge before getting your hands on trading? Many here will give you advise or strategy in this bearish trend, but can you execute it without proper knowledge of the ins and outs of trading? I don't think so. Learn the basics of crypto trading first before you ask for strategies, IMHO.
May be you are right and many people hope the same. Today the price is stuck between $6000 and $7000 dollars but in the future it may rise more and investors make good money from their investment. if you are hesitating then you should keep avoid from crypto, because for cryptocurrency investment dedication, courage and patience is required.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

Thanks in Advance
You don't need to wait because the market conditions like this will never be time. Buying Etherum at this time is an opportunity because the price can be said to be in a very cheap range. This is an opportunity to be able to make big profits in the future. We all know that Etherum is still one of the popular coins that has a very large market share. So don't worry because when Etherum has a price decrease it is likely that prices will increase again. This is a characteristic of an asset, namely that every investment will definitely have a graph of increasing and decreasing, which distinguishes it, namely how our attitude in determining decisions in taking the right time in selling and buying.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

Now is the time to buy a coin, because coin now has a good price, but in my opinion, we should focus on holding, do not rush to sell it because it can last This year will be the time to raise the penny
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: