Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Not  (Read 1013 times)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:09:23 AM

Hey guys how are you all? I think not good all because  all cryptos are too low now even ETH too.

Nope, not really. As long as you are holding your coins especially in bearish days like this then there's nothing to worry about Grin.
But now i want to strat trading again. Can i buy coins in this situation or not.
Of course, everyone of us can buy. The question is, do you have the will to do so? If I were you i'll grab this current bearish market as the opportunity to hoard coins so that I will earn bigger when it soars. But if you do not feel the same then don't, if you feel a single bit of hesitation then stop because pushing it might cause to disappointment sooner or later as the situation getting worse. Remember, ask yourself couple of times before investing because you must be really sure when it comes to money.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

Bearish market is a perfect timing to buy coins and with our situation right now this is a good time to start your trading career.

However make sure that you know everything before deciding to buy, research with the coins you want to buy that is currently in dip then hold and wait until the price increase. At this moment the market is a bit recovering thus take advantage this situation before its late to enter the scene.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:38:33 AM

Hey guys how are you all? I think not good all because  all cryptos are too low now even ETH too. But now i want to strat trading again. Can i buy coins in this situation or not.
Thanks in Advance
Umm.. you are scared to invest since the price are too low? Duh! That is actually when you should be investing. You invest when the price is low and sell when the price is high. If you are planning to do a long term investment, then the price won't matter. You will still make profit, but can maximize the profit if you invest when the price starts going to its minimum point.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

you are very lucky to have met a low price right now. and you want to start trading again. You have seen all crypto currencies at low prices. and I think you also understand what to do when prices are low. Well, start collecting the best coins to hold. buy and make stock. because we only need to wait for the price to rise after falling very low.
Leva777

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

I think that's not time to buy, correction is not over, and I believe that we can see ETH at 150$. Be patient and wait a bit
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

The market may most likely go further down with prices alongside it. But considering the fact that it has had such a dip in recent time, to the extent that some support levels are reached and even broken, means that one can actually take the risk of buying. Your risk here, will certainly not reach those that bought at higher price levels.

Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

September 13th I bought a few ETH because I think it's time to start learning how to trade. The market is calm and traded during the day, when the risks will be minimal.
backspace jejel

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

when this is the right time to buy coins or altcoins, like BTC and ETH, investors also use this moment to join the ICO, this is a rare opportunity
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

It's actually a hard decision to make as even I'm reluctant to buy in because there is so much unpredictability in the market. Plus I don't see any reason why coin prices will start improving.
Are you serious? Do you really trade or what? Traders always see the opportunity to buy more when the market is bleeding and being unpredictable made them more excited and thrilled, hence not doubting the market. The price has its slowly phase as people didn't know what should be doing, they dump as much as they can and that made the market worst yet surprisingly they always complain the price. Make sense?

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:20:06 AM

You can buy coins at any time, because the most important thing is that you sell the coin when the price is higher. The fluctuations of some coins at this time are getting better, it can be seen from the fluctuations that start to rise little by little. This will be able to make a profit if you start now, this can make a profit for short-term trading.
Buying most of the time should be dependent on each person's strategy as the case may be and not just based on some unnecessary short term anticipation in the market which a lot of people always fall for. Buying requires you to understand the risk, be ready to accept it as a holder when you see the negative happens, see an opportunity in it and just like you said, and ensure you do not panic to sell for loss but rather should be buying the dips if you have enough to do so.

I think not good all because  all cryptos are too low now even ETH too. But now i want to strat trading again. Can i buy coins in this situation or not.
You asked us how we all are and then you assumed for us immediately that it is not good because of the current condition of the crypto space. That may be a problem for some people but definitely not for everyone. It is understandable to see people feel bad for how far the market has gone, most especially for holders, but for those who understand that it is just for a period of time will see it as an opportunity to be gulping the discounts as they come.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:29:51 AM

Hey guys how are you all? I think not good all because  all cryptos are too low now even ETH too. But now i want to strat trading again. Can i buy coins in this situation or not.
Thanks in Advance
I think this is a very good time to invest and hold for 2 years. That's a necessary figure to get big profits. I think Blockchain technology will be used worldwide in the future. The value of ETH will increase over $ 1k5 over the next five years.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:22:28 AM

Thanks in Advance
I think this is a very good time to invest and hold for 2 years. That's a necessary figure to get big profits. I think Blockchain technology will be used worldwide in the future. The value of ETH will increase over $ 1k5 over the next five years.
A positive prediction would help us to hold, especially if those newbie will see good predictions, they will also be optimistic with the future
of crypto. We have our favorite coins of course and for me, ETH and bitcoin are my top 2 and even if the price now went down dramatically, it's not a hindrance for me to own this two coins for long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

Thanks in Advance
Based on market conditions in my opinion this is somewhat risky even though it is currently recovering and the market is green but still likely to fall, so it would be better for me to wait for a good signal and if you want to buy then buy at the lowest price and of course with an analysis of the movement the market you make.

amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

Yeah, I can agree on that one. Sometimes we are waiting for some special price or just for Bitcoin to lower down. Despite its volatility, it usually doesn't happen the way we planned or wished for. In general, watching the Bitcoin closely only for the last 8 months or so, I can say Bitcoin always grow. And if we are not intending to sell it the very next day after we bought it, and tend to keep it for a longer run, just as you said every time it's a good time to buy it.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

It is a very simple question buy or not. If you want to start trading so you need to buy because without any investment you can't start your trading so it is very important for every trader. If you see the market situation is good so it is mandatory for buying any kind of token or if you see market situation is not good so you make a patient about good situation for buying.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

If you have extra cash and don't mind losing if things go unpredictably wrong then Buy otherwise don't!
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:09:35 PM

If you have extra cash and don't mind losing if things go unpredictably wrong then Buy otherwise don't!
This is already a good time to buy while the price is still low.Of course you won't lose anything if you will not sell them right away with the current low price.Hold them even a year or two.The price that time may be double or triple with the current price so if you sell them,surely you will gain a huge profit.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

Thanks in Advance
You can still buy coins in the current situation because ethereum prices are in a good position on the cryptocurrency, even though it is now in a low price position but I think ethereum will rise dramatically to the highest position in the foreseeable future. so take advantage of this best situation to buy

sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:43:26 AM

Start crypto trading now is less risk than previous month because all crypto already going down to 70% to 90% since January, and when the price going down to that low will be have probability to going up to the highest again. I just understanding about price action of crypto and should be i sold all coin in december and buy back right now.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:27:41 AM

Thanks in Advance

You can start buy back again next month, for now please wait. Even market show price moving but is not significant and money will lost value. In this situation wait is the best option but if you can't just buy Eth, Ltc and doge as first step enter the market. Good luck to you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: