Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Not  (Read 1018 times)
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

Hey guys how are you all? I think not good all because  all cryptos are too low now even ETH too. But now i want to strat trading again. Can i buy coins in this situation or not.
Thanks in Advance

It is depends on you if you want to buy digital coins or not. But this dip is a big opportunity that others take for the future. They know market scenario as of now is just temporary and it will recover soon.
Now this is up to you in order to proceed for it right now or some times later in the upcoming days. Your savings also decide this to start on small scale or large scale but that is also understandable as you will get profit from both. Currently the price has increased from yesterday price and this shows that we should buy much more in order to get huge profit.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

Hey guys how are you all? I think not good all because  all cryptos are too low now even ETH too. But now i want to strat trading again. Can i buy coins in this situation or not.
Thanks in Advance

You can start trading any time you want but not now, use demo account and try your strategy is better ( practice ). Keep your asset in your wallet and never use it even this time we can see many coins in low price. I just want you to see market condition, enter right now it will make you stress and loss. Leave the market for now and think twice before buy.
If you wish to make a short term trading,then the current market condition might not be perfect but considering long term,yes you can start buying cheap coins and hold those potential coins until you see the price reaching new heights already.Long term trading is clearly more profitable today than making short term trading.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

Thanks in Advance

You can start trading any time you want but not now, use demo account and try your strategy is better ( practice ). Keep your asset in your wallet and never use it even this time we can see many coins in low price. I just want you to see market condition, enter right now it will make you stress and loss. Leave the market for now and think twice before buy.
I think he is experience trader so our suggestion is not a mandatory for him and already they start a plan so surely they will buy more crypto in this dip. Many new investors also take risk in this platform but he know how to buy and sell at right time so they can manage in any situation. This is right for crypto investment so short term investors are buy more crypto in this scenario.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

Start crypto trading now is less risk than previous month because all crypto already going down to 70% to 90% since January, and when the price going down to that low will be have probability to going up to the highest again. I just understanding about price action of crypto and should be i sold all coin in december and buy back right now.

The experts of the cryptocurrencies say that it will be better to invest in the altcoins and Bitcoins now. They are sure: the market has already reached the lowest point.
Ericgreen

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

Start crypto trading now is less risk than previous month because all crypto already going down to 70% to 90% since January, and when the price going down to that low will be have probability to going up to the highest again. I just understanding about price action of crypto and should be i sold all coin in december and buy back right now.
Today the prices of almost every coin are low and in my opinion it is the right time to buy more bitcoin if possible. The future of bitcoin and Altcoin is bright and the investors today will make big money in the future. The world is turning towards cryptocurrency and it is obvious that people will put their money in crypto in the coming days for their survival.
himtater87

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:42:14 AM

Thanks in Advance
You don't need to wait because the market conditions like this will never be time. Buying Etherum at this time is an opportunity because the price can be said to be in a very cheap range. This is an opportunity to be able to make big profits in the future. We all know that Etherum is still one of the popular coins that has a very large market share. So don't worry because when Etherum has a price decrease it is likely that prices will increase again. This is a characteristic of an asset, namely that every investment will definitely have a graph of increasing and decreasing, which distinguishes it, namely how our attitude in determining decisions in taking the right time in selling and buying.
Everyone says that hold the coins for some more time atleast till the end of this year. The price will grow in the final months, but no surety. I think selling or buying is a person’s personal issue. May he needs money and that’s why he wants to sell his coins or somebody had money and he want to invest in cryptocurrency, no matter the price is. Let them decide what they want to do.
Beegovere

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

Thanks in Advance

You can start buy back again next month, for now please wait. Even market show price moving but is not significant and money will lost value. In this situation wait is the best option but if you can't just buy Eth, Ltc and doge as first step enter the market. Good luck to you.
Yeah you can buy coin today because of the low price. it is not guaranteed that in the future the price will grow but you will have to take risk because cryptocurrency investment is full of risks and if you have the courage of take risks, you will also be able to make money in such bad situations of the crypto market. Don’t be panic and go ahead to make your investment.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

Thanks in Advance

You can start buy back again next month, for now please wait. Even market show price moving but is not significant and money will lost value. In this situation wait is the best option but if you can't just buy Eth, Ltc and doge as first step enter the market. Good luck to you.
Yeah you can buy coin today because of the low price. it is not guaranteed that in the future the price will grow but you will have to take risk because cryptocurrency investment is full of risks and if you have the courage of take risks, you will also be able to make money in such bad situations of the crypto market. Don’t be panic and go ahead to make your investment.
Can anyone count all topics with headline buy or sell, buy or stay away, and similar ones? When will that stop? Why would we be here everyday if we don`t think that cryptocurrencies are the future. Which one more than others is difficult to say, there is more and more cryptocurrencies every month. We all have our favorites, there are so many different projects, who ever wish to support something should read about all of them and find the best ones. Bitcoin, ethereum, neo, many others, coins and platforms, tokens, choose from the very long list, I can`t say that eth is better than neo, I can`t say cardano will hit 100$ one day, we can believe in that, we can support it and hope for the best outcome for us here. Invest in anything you can is what I think its the best to do, cryptocurrencies are the future, many of them are.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:22:09 AM

The experts of the cryptocurrencies say that it will be better to invest in the altcoins and Bitcoins now. They are sure: the market has already reached the lowest point.

The experts:)))) I saw many of them telling the exact same thing on $14,000, at $10,000 and even below $10,000. Ethereum dropped from $1,400 roughly to below $200. Yep, we are on a very strong support (Bitcoin) currenty, but this market is unpredictable.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:32:06 AM

You are in control of everything, u decide if u think its time to buy then go buy, no one can predict if the market will go bullish this coming days or might drop down more..

That's a good point. Only trader is to decide whether to step in or to sit on the hands!
Grimjule

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

Now is the time to buy a coin, because coin now has a good price, but in my opinion, we should focus on holding, do not rush to sell it because it can last This year will be the time to raise the penny
I also think that this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is low and may rise in the coming days because the year is going to an end. People are expecting that the price will pump like the previous one but I don’t think so. If it happened it will be better but now people are not trusting bitcoin like the previous one. The price will remain the same.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

I think now is the better time to buy because the price is still down and on their way to up. So you better buy now than late or never. Because maybe we can make big profit if we buy now
Pietro.mxx

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

its not the right time for buy   
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

Thanks in Advance
The moment you post this one the price of ETH is very low, and today its playing around $230, so I assume you have good profit now. You can trade on any market as long as you know what you are doing, trade with your skills and knowledge to prevent big loses.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

Thanks in Advance

why not if you have a lot of capital in your pocket or budget. It is timely actually to buy now, especially those altcoins got dumped its value like Ethereum, Etc, Omisego, Qtum, Waves, Adex, Kcs, Npx, Lyl, and Nem are good to buy then hold. But of course buying coins still depend on your belief in the altcoins.
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

Even in such a hard time, it's still not too late to buy. And you can make money.  Before buing think of what to buy.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

Hey, friend, I think it's a good decision to trade again. because the price is low. well, including ethereum, and it's good to buy ethereum. but other coins are also good, like xrp, str, there, etc. because in my opinion the current price is the lowest. You only need to buy and wait. once again, this time is great for trading.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

Thanks in Advance

I think it is still time to buy as many cryptocurrencies as you can, because the actual prices still affordable and not really high. The price is expected to go up again after a few months, so you can sell then with good profit.
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:58:02 PM

if I have a lot of capital, I will buy coins in the trading market, this time is the right time to buy coins, it has a lot of capital, and there is a lot of profit.

eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

yes of course you should be able to buy as many cryptocurrency as you can, take advantage of the existing price movements to be able to get a lot of profit and don't let you miss the chance to buy coins when this price is cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: