Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Not  (Read 1014 times)
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:01:36 AM

Price of a coin is important if you are holding coin for sometime but for trading it is not important even in a red market. The best strategy in your case should be money management skills. It depends on how much money you afford to loose. Always put 10% of your savings or your spare savings which will not trouble your routine. Then you are safe. Your skill & practice for trading is the main fact to get a profit from a trading. If you have good source of news, inside information of particular coins, Market movements & patience. you are almost done & always try to book small profits as end of the day it will give you some smart amount of money just by being patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

Hey guys how are you all? I think not good all because  all cryptos are too low now even ETH too. But now i want to strat trading again. Can i buy coins in this situation or not.
Thanks in Advance

If I need to comment on the period we are in, I can state that it is a suitable reception period. The continuous decline in prices has been a good opportunity for new investments, but for the old investments there has been a bad situation. I think that new investments should be made in these days, especially when we see the worst price levels in the last 9 months. Of course, we can see some price increases from time to time, but it should not be forgotten that such upward trends in the bearish period are generally short-term and prices are starting to move in a negative direction. For that reason, we should not perceive the rises immediately after a few days successively as bullish signals. In the short story, I think the period we are in has a nice buying opportunity.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

Hey guys how are you all? I think not good all because  all cryptos are too low now even ETH too. But now i want to strat trading again. Can i buy coins in this situation or not.
Thanks in Advance
I think this time is a good time to buy coins because anytime it will become going up again but make sure you will do a research about a certain coin that you wanted to invest so that you will not be regret in the future but always holding it because you always believe that this coin will reach your desired price in the future and also it can help you to longer your patience that can bring you a huge profit in the future.

Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

Of course! Now is a great time for trading in shorts. Longevity or mid-term is best not to trade. But the intervals of 1 day, are very predictable .  People who buy RIple 2 days ago, make good profit. Good luck

avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

as a trader must dare to speculate and buy crypto currency when the price goes down is the right decision because I am sure that the crypto currency will continue to be attractive to investors and will benefit
it must be because to get profit, you must dare to speculate to buy a low price and sell if the price of the coin goes up. and now is the right time to buy lots of coins to save until the end of the year
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

Hey guys how are you all? I think not good all because  all cryptos are too low now even ETH too. But now i want to strat trading again. Can i buy coins in this situation or not.
Thanks in Advance
Currently market start pumping, So for me this is the right time to take entry and take full advantage of pumping market. I already bought some altcoins and waiting to see price increase.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

i think its good time to buy some good potential altcoins much as possible for long-term,price is low in these days and you will be get decent profit from its in future
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

Thanks in Advance
If you really fit with this market situation then buy it. Bitcoin and ETH still on low price and it can give you profit if increase in future. If me, like what my friends do, i will take a rest and hold assets that i already bought.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Cojiro

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

if I have enough funds I will buy ETH and hold it until next year
when you are hesitant to buy coins, don't do it
buy when you really feel confident with the coin Undecided
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:18:53 PM

i think its good time to buy some good potential altcoins much as possible for long-term,price is low in these days and you will be get decent profit from its in future
Not even good altcoins but also bitcoin too.They are definitely low in price today so let's grab the chance of buying them today and start holding them even a year.We may make less profit in trading when the market is in dump but in holding potential coins for a long term will definitely give us profit when the market turns green again.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

If you are going exactly to trade, you don't need to think about the global trend. You need Just volatility. Of course it became less than in 2017 but you also could earn some btc and trading experience.
If you are not going to make active trades and want more to invest in growth you need to wait for a clear global uptrend

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

Thanks in Advance
Now when the price is low you can take advantage of this situation to buy, because we know when prices are low like eth and potentially we can get high prices and also profit when the market is normal. so take advantage of buying and holding up to high prices.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
kasturi

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

Thanks in Advance
Now when the price is low you can take advantage of this situation to buy, because we know when prices are low like eth and potentially we can get high prices and also profit when the market is normal. so take advantage of buying and holding up to high prices.

looking at the current market situation it is better not to waste the opportunity to immediately buy again while the price is still low. moreover, if you buy ethereum to invest, you will be able to get a substantial profit with the current price and now the price has risen, I am sure that by the end of the year it will be able to rise to ATH like last year.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

It depends on how you manage your trading strategies,because i believe that the coins price down in the market is not the matter,you can do something best how to earn more profits through trading activities. All you have to do first is to learn more,and have the best strategies in crypto trading field.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

Thanks in Advance

Yes, you can always buy but I think this time the risk is much lower than the past months. It's because I'm sure that majority of the coins has reached their real bottom. There's not so much to go down and bitcoin are just making it's support price stronger.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

Thanks in Advance
Yes, this the time to buy. Every business has profit and loss but dip time is the best time to buy.So no more late buy very soon and sell when market goes up again.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

I think that now is the most ideal time to purchase. Most say that the global correction is over and the sprawl has already begun. Personally, I think that the correction is not over yet, but it does not matter. All the same, prices are now very attractive
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:43:45 AM

I think this is the best moment to buy some coin when all altcoin at the low price. Buy and sell the coin when the price going up will give you profit.
The current value will tell you to buy or not in this time because the value is in its low market right now so this indicates the right time that you buy some more using less resources for coins in large quantity. This is the mind of trader and investor as they look for high potent sources when they are available in the market on low price.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

Of course you can buy any kind of cryptocurrency coin because at the moment this is a golden opportunity for everyone. If you think you are going to buy coin so never late because it is a perfect time to buy any kind of coin because most of the people know recently Market price is very dumb if you see any kind of token and you can get result that is very low price. But I am always suggest you must buy token which is under $1 in future you can get a lots of money if you buy under $1 token.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

if you don't have any briefcase, Yes, you can buy it. and if there is, you can just wait for the growth of the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: