Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH fall back? + 23 %  (Read 223 times)
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:10:05 AM

Well, that's a great news. I just got up and now the price of ETH has risen more than expected. This is a great day when I invested 36ETH when its price is $ 177. I had some great profits. Grin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

It was about time that it rebounced, wasn't it? Now the real question is, will the green market be sustainable or is this just one more dead cat bounce? Only time will tell boys and girls

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:31:26 AM

Yes, the ether apparently preparing for the strong reversal. But it was obvious, because you can not just take and trample the coin top 2.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:32:39 AM

It was about time that it rebounced, wasn't it? Now the real question is, will the green market be sustainable or is this just one more dead cat bounce? Only time will tell boys and girls

I have a strong feeling that this will be another dead cat bounce after the huge ETH dip. Too early to say that the bull will attract the market during this season (as the OP said) Most probably bull run begins in mid November and the whole month of December. We'll be unlucky if bull skips this year, which I guess it will have a good chance that 2019 will be another good year for crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:38:29 AM

I think this increase will be very important for the development of the next price increase. I hope Ethereum will continue to increase and return to $ 450- $ 500 in the past few days and I hope that by the end of the year Ethereum reaches a price of $ 1200, I'm sure Ethereum will survive this situation.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

It is good news for ETH, but it's a minor swing given the longer-term trend. +23% on a price of $200 is nothing really, considering that earlier this year ETH was over $1000.
Hopefully it's the start of something, but at the moment it's far too early to tell. One thing that is encouraging is that looking at the whole of crytpo, we have experienced the expected support at around $190 billion. That's twice now we've bounced up from that point, so hopefully it will provide a solid base from which we can build a rise.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

eth have good day now, + 22 % Grow Price, thets good, after shoock news, and i think ETH will continued bull run.

That's what I'm saying to those who are become hopeless with ethereum previously, which is keep buying while it's cheap or hold for long time if you are a hodlers, "no need to worry if it's struggling!" because soon it will regain strength gradually to the top . Now i think  it's time to repent. Lol
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

Blessed to those who buy ETH yesterday, because now they will get a big profit in just one day. I only believe ETH investors are the same as bitcoin investors, they don't give up when the ETH price drops dramatically and they believe that the ETH will recover and that is proven. With the current ETH price increase, I just believe $ 1200 will be repeated again and even exceed it.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

It is good news for ETH, but it's a minor swing given the longer-term trend. +23% on a price of $200 is nothing really, considering that earlier this year ETH was over $1000.
Hopefully it's the start of something, but at the moment it's far too early to tell. One thing that is encouraging is that looking at the whole of crytpo, we have experienced the expected support at around $190 billion. That's twice now we've bounced up from that point, so hopefully it will provide a solid base from which we can build a rise.

People keep getting caught up in those short term swings and forgetting about the long term trend, just because ETH has been increasing slightly in recent days doesn't mean that it's now in a bullish moment. As you rightly mentioned it is down largely since the beginning of the year and is still very much in a downwards trend.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:31:53 AM

panic and fear of this falling market has left and confused some of the investors. I hope this new movement can create trust for investors so they can again invest in crypto.
bedrosovic35

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

I think that this growth was obvious as Ethereum reached the lowest level in the last year ! I think that the investment in it will not leave everyone indifferent.
bastiankey03

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

hahaha nope, i think today was another bulltrap. well sorry to disappoint you but the current price is the proof. i believe that ethereum gonna recover but i think it's gonna take long time
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: