Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What difference can stable coin bring?  (Read 227 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

is it not "undermining" them if every exchange launches their own? is there any reason for it?  Huh
It is not.

I don't know the sole reason but the competition is extending up to that point, they aren't only into operation but also with the coin that they are producing. Which causes them to think that they have come up with a better coin that has the solution to its current problem.

In fact, they have come with the same idea without any differences. None of them even publish their audit if each of their coins backed by a real dollar. This is why the price of the stable coin can go even lower. Remember when tether and any other stable coin go below $1. Just like $0.9 for example and it doesn't make sense.
Yes they have same idea but it has difference.

AFAIK the thing that made them different is that they are backed up with real money - US dollar. And they are registered to the government and was authorized to have this type of coin. They will not be supported by the government if they aren't really backed up with dollar.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

Stable coins are not a must. However, it is clear that it provides convenience for the market. A lot of exchanges have a big trade volume.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

Recently many bounties started ICO based on stable coin, my question now is; do you think stable coin can bring about the desired change in the fluctuation in the crypto market? What is stable coin in the first place? If we dont fully know the advantages, the acceptance may not be much. what is your thought on this?
This headline draw my attention and i needed to share: https://www.ccn.com/stablecoins-are-a-game-changer-says-aussie-crypto-exchange-founder/

I highly doubt stable coins are something that will stay for a long time. They bring nothing to the table regular money can't and can be replaced by fiat right away. I think they are used for traders ease right now but we are in a bear market and there is not much volume for anything right now so they seem like good fits considering they do not have volume as well.

When the crypto world skyrockets and goes up and when the stablecoins stay the same there will be a reaction to how their volume is still low compared to rising crypto volume and than they will become obsolete. Until that time we have to live with them but they will be here for a short time. People will prefer regular fiat over fiat based token any day of the week, there is no point of using the token version when you can have the real one.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:03:40 AM

Stable currency cryptocurrency offers some advantages compared to fiat money. Many invest in stable currencies (those in TOP cryptocurrency), so they can not deposit their money in the bank. It is much safer in the crypto market and any increase in the coin brings substantial profit. There are certain currencies in which you invest and receive interest. For example, if you invest in onthology, long-term Onthology GAS (ONG) is generated. The stable, top coins offer the investor certain security. That's why the investment in the crypto market must be seen as a long-term investment.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

in my opinion, stable coins are very important in crypto because we can feel the impact when other coins experience a dump we can secure our funds into stable coins first because if it is to be made fiat money certainly requires a little longer time.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

Recently many bounties started ICO based on stable coin, my question now is; do you think stable coin can bring about the desired change in the fluctuation in the crypto market? What is stable coin in the first place? If we dont fully know the advantages, the acceptance may not be much. what is your thought on this?
This headline draw my attention and i needed to share: https://www.ccn.com/stablecoins-are-a-game-changer-says-aussie-crypto-exchange-founder/

A stable coin can help the cryptocurrencies to be used as actual currencies since people do not want to use the cryptos if they are not sure that their coins are going to stay the same value. Although now the stable coins that we have do not seem to be very stable and a stable coin has to remain at the same price for all time for it to be a useful coin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

The Crypto market cap is supposed to increase significantly in the coming years, as well as the number of users and traders. With a lot of doubt around Tether, it can not serve the whale taders in the future, so many companies took the advantage and created their own stable coins to serve different kinds of traders. That how I see stable coins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: