Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10% ETH Bounty  (Read 361 times)
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:44:05 PM

I wasnt to do a 10% ETH Bonus for my Token Sale for direct referral. For example if you refer someone and they contribute 20ETH, you would get 2ETH. Is that a good idea for a bounty than can drive in customers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:57:10 PM

I don't think that will be the most effective way to run an ICO. When dealing with token economics and funding, you really should get consulting. This is a huge problem ICO's are having, they are pretty bad projects, to begin with, but it makes it 100x worse when they don't have good management skills with the money they receive in funding.

Positivebetting
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

I don't think that will be the most effective way to run an ICO. When dealing with token economics and funding, you really should get consulting. This is a huge problem ICO's are having, they are pretty bad projects, to begin with, but it makes it 100x worse when they don't have good management skills with the money they receive in funding.
Do you think what Digitex did wasn't the most effective way? They seemed to have had a successful ICO. This is defintely not a bad project.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:11:04 PM

Do you think what Digitex did wasn't the most effective way? They seemed to have had a successful ICO. This is defintely not a bad project.

The project isnt listed on any liquid exchange sites from what I can see. I am not saying the method wouldn't "work" but its not always the best idea. I would have to look more into your actual project. There are a lot of different factors in offering the bounty reward you discussed.

Positivebetting
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:12:31 PM

The project isnt listed on any liquid exchange sites from what I can see. I am not saying the method wouldn't "work" but its not always the best idea. I would have to look more into your actual project. There are a lot of different factors in offering the bounty reward you discussed.
Could you explain some of the factors?
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

I wasnt to do a 10% ETH Bonus for my Token Sale for direct referral. For example if you refer someone and they contribute 20ETH, you would get 2ETH. Is that a good idea for a bounty than can drive in customers?

There where many projects came in that way but mostly people will called the free giveaway project as scam. So don't go with that idea even you are in legit way.
Run your bounty program with the hands of trusted manager like yahoo or Lauda. You will be get the traffic and investment returns vyou expected.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

There where many projects came in that way but mostly people will called the free giveaway project as scam. So don't go with that idea even you are in legit way.
Run your bounty program with the hands of trusted manager like yahoo or Lauda. You will be get the traffic and investment returns vyou expected.
So you're seeing that any bounty paying in ETH will be considered a scam? It's essentiallya referral bonus
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

Better to do a bounty campaign which do have lots of different programs rather than on focusing on just referral system.I wont say it isnt effective but you are just limiting out the exposure considering that only a few will spread out that link of yours for the sake of that 10% bonus.It would be ideal to make bounty which you can able to utilize funds when it comes to marketing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

Better to do a bounty campaign which do have lots of different programs rather than on focusing on just referral system.I wont say it isnt effective but you are just limiting out the exposure considering that only a few will spread out that link of yours for the sake of that 10% bonus.It would be ideal to make bounty which you can able to utilize funds when it comes to marketing.
I plan on doing multiple bounty campaigns, not just the direct referrals. I actually think that Bounties are a great way to get free marketing that will save a lot of money. Do you think this is a good way to market or do you think the paid marketing approach is better?
olyamart2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

no one will pay a fiat. long ago, referral links have been made to attract investors.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

As far as I know, it's not a good way to get people interested in getting involved in ICOs. But the idea is enough to make sense and also provide enough strategies to count. If you wake up someone gets 10%, of course the amount is very tempting!
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

I don't think this kind of model is good. If I go to participate in such a project, the purpose of the initial investment has begun to change. My investment is for real projects, not for the commission of a friend.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

You're going to get a lot of people who exploit this and it will effectively function as a 10% discount for them. I would advise trying to do something a little different, maybe instead of a large percentage go for a fixed amount.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:25:52 AM

I don't think this kind of model is good. If I go to participate in such a project, the purpose of the initial investment has begun to change. My investment is for real projects, not for the commission of a friend.

It seems uncomfortable with such a model, it is sometimes mistaken for fraud. Crypto's world investment is not as easy as we thought, as well as investment in the real world, the possibility that is obtained is its authority.
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

We are planning on offering multiple bounties to include marketing and advertising on facebook, bitcointalk, twitter, telegram, WP transalations, and other social media platforms. These bounties will paid in tokens. The reason for these bounties as this spread the word about our platform. Less than 3% of our total tokens will be used for bounties. The reason we are chosing this route is because it saves thousands of dollars vs paid marketing.

The 10% bounty in ETH will be paid for direct referrals. This will bring in a lot more people as there will be a lot of referrals as people would want a token such as BTC and ETH instead of a platform token.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

10% is excessive. It would make me think the project has something wrong with it.

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

Even 20% ETH Bounty will not help reach Hard Cap now during this bear market because people don't want to invest in ICO. Wait for new bull run and launch bounty when ICOs will give good ROIs.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

I think 20% bounty is to high. The goal is to reward members for referring others to the platform. We don't plan on launch the bounty/ICO until the bull run begins. Right now everyone s HODL their crypto.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

Yeah! To me, 10% is not a bad idea so far its not gonna affect the project. They're some successful ICO that gave out more than 10% you just have to have acquire good management skill and always consult the industry leader to gain more experience.

crypthomonkey

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

i think that bounty campaigns can teach us a lot of things and we should not tefuse them in our lives but be careful with them too
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: