Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinion: the $5000 is a fair price for bitcoin  (Read 98 times)
KatrinSmile (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:02:22 PM

The crypto-currency market is unlikely to return to rapid growth in the near future, the economist from Allianz believes. Investors should expect an even greater fall in the bitcoin exchange rate. Leading Advisor to Allianz on economic issues Mohamed El-Erian suggested that cryptocurrencies are overvalued, but added that it is premature to talk about the complete death of cryptocurrencies. "Cryptocurrency is not dead, and, of course, the technology of the blockchain is also not dead. We will see more widespread use of blockchain and related technologies by both the private and public sectors." In his opinion, the fair price of bitcoin should be considered the level of $ 5000. "As far as cryptography is concerned, the current situation is the realization that distribution and adoption will not be as swift as crypto - enthusiasts would like." He added that bitcoin is likely to be able to occupy a certain niche in the ecosystem, but it is unlikely that it will be able to become the global currency that bitcoin supporters dream of. Since the beginning of 2018, the total capitalization of the crypto market has decreased by 80%, and the bitcoin rate has fallen by 60%.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:06:14 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin will go down under 6000 USD. 6000 USD is the price that costs to mine one Bitcoin and the miners will not sell below this price.
But it is my opinion and it is up to you if you follow it Wink.

DianHER

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin will go down under 6000 USD. 6000 USD is the price that costs to mine one Bitcoin and the miners will not sell below this price.
I really agree with you, and we also have to know that the more days bitcoin is getting to know the community. it seems bitcoin is difficult to drop below 6000 $ and it is possible that this bitcoin will increase again in the near future.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

Your point make absolute sense, how can someone start a business with the hope of not gaining the start up capital even if there won't be profit, if the price to mine cost 6k therefore bitcoin shouldn't go below 6k.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

I think that bitcoin will not be able to get to this point, it will begin to grow much earlier !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

Fair price for me is over 10k for bitcoin, as mining difficulty is constantly increasing and for massive mining facilities to sustain and stay profitable price should be over 10k and ithink soon bulls will take over the market and btc will again see new highs soon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: