Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Football club from Brazil will hold ICO  (Read 100 times)
KatrinSmile (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:26:13 PM

Brazilian football club Avai announced plans to release its own cryptocurrency and launch a digital ecosystem for football fans. The club intends to raise funding up to $20 million.
The Avai club from Brazil still plays in the b series of the Brazilian championship. But with funding, they expect to go to series A and qualify for the Copa Libertadores.
"We are pleased to cooperate in this project with SportyCo and become the first sports company that will hold the initial placement of coins, showing the way to other clubs in the world to a new approach to financing this activity," - said the President of the football club Francisco Jose Battistotti.
According to him, the future ecosystem is focused on football fans around the world.
In order to attract funding, the club decided to hold an ICO, sell 20.46 million tokens at $1 per coin. Part of the tokens - about 1.54 coins-will be reserved by the club. ICO will start on 3 October.
In the ecosystem, with the help of tokens, it will be possible to purchase tickets for sports events, paraphernalia, Souvenirs and other services and goods.
Avai expects to attract at least $8 million If the club will not be able to sell as many coins, ICO will be cancelled and all money returned to investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

Firstly the link of the news source:
https://www.coindesk.com/brazilian-soccer-club-seeks-20-million-in-upcoming-ico/

I won't say they are doing a very wise thing by deciding to launch an ICO to finance their club. ICO are mainly active for technical companies with new ideas, whereas football clubs are not entirely a business entity, especially when the club didn't yet qualify for series A.

They are targeting "Global Fanbase" and I doubt anyone knows about their existance outside Brazil!

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

interesting .
are there certain advantages from token holders other than profit from exchange ?

Firstly the link of the news source:
https://www.coindesk.com/brazilian-soccer-club-seeks-20-million-in-upcoming-ico/

I won't say they are doing a very wise thing by deciding to launch an ICO to finance their club. ICO are mainly active for technical companies with new ideas, whereas football clubs are not entirely a business entity, especially when the club didn't yet qualify for series A.

They are targeting "Global Fanbase" and I doubt anyone knows about their existance outside Brazil!

well
on that source , i see PSG also want creating  their ICO
but on that cases, the token have no monetary role for club

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
My yoriyori

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:54:58 PM

Good new, if all the organization can also followed the same thread cryptocurrency with take over hard currency not only footballer can do the bank can also do the same thing.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:06:33 PM

For some reason, I think the Football club just wants to advertise itself and found this way. I am sure that the players after the ICO, if at all, will be worth much more. It's mainstream PR.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Remilekun1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

This is a good news of the day. It is very good hearing that a football club will hold ICO. This will also added to the publicity and fame of crypto currency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: