Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto's That Are For The Long Haul (HODL STRONG)!  (Read 364 times)
CryptoGenius10 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:00:02 PM

Yes definitely and i think all the serious investors are here for the long term, i was just reading an article today that claimed the crypro market will reach the volume of 80 trillion in next 15 years, just imagine if we enter now and stay alive till next 15 years im sure we will see goldmine right in our wallets then, i personally expect btc and eth to grow into huge precious assets in next few years.

Agreed, everyone should be in it for the long haul.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:57:35 PM

in my opinion today all the coins need to be kept in their cough for a long time, we must fix the profit the market still has to rise in price
CryptoGenius10 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:22:39 AM

in my opinion today all the coins need to be kept in their cough for a long time, we must fix the profit the market still has to rise in price

Couldn't agree more! The market is still recovering from the huge selloff in Dec/Jan. We entered a bear market & we just have to weather the storm.
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:27:04 AM

There's no guarantee that any of them is going to hold up long-term, and your safest bet is still bitcoin of course
CryptoGenius10 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:36:27 AM

There's no guarantee that any of them is going to hold up long-term, and your safest bet is still bitcoin of course

Agreed, but BTC can only multiply so much. It's kind of like investing in Coca-Cola vs a penny stock. Penny stocks are riskier, but will net you significant profits or losses. Coca-Cola is there to provide a safe haven for your money and give you dividends. BTC is Coca-Cola without the dividends. BTC has room to grow for now, but not sure how big the upside will be once it hits 10K again.
CryptikLuke

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

Couldn't agree more! The market is still recovering from the huge selloff in Dec/Jan. We entered a bear market & we just have to weather the storm.

When will the market make a FULL recovery though? I've lost a lot in BTC since last year
Mwhitlatch

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

When will the market make a FULL recovery though? I've lost a lot in BTC since last year

Dont expect a FULL recovery. Expect the market cap to steadily grow over the next decade. And also for quality projects to weather some pretty serious storms
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

Dont expect a FULL recovery. Expect the market cap to steadily grow over the next decade. And also for quality projects to weather some pretty serious storms

Market recovery is relative. Remember some people bought BTC at $20,000, for those people, until BTC hits and surpasses that ATH, the market hasn't recovered for them.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

Crypto's that have a utilitarian purpose are suited to survive any bear market we encounter. Also, first movers like Bitcoin & Ethereum are obviously here to stay. ICO based coins like Curaizon & Nauticus have REAL purposes in this community. Curaizon is solving a real world problem in the medical industry & Nauticus is creating an exchange that is unique in several different ways.

If you had to compile a list of ICO's, which ICO's would you infer will survive the next 2 years?

What are your top 5 coins for the long haul?

Curaizon - https://www.curaizon.com/

Nauticus - https://nauticus.io/

I will absolutely agree with you. However I haven't heard about Curaizon & Nauticus before. I will check them out for sure one of these days. As for me the top5 coins for strong HODL are the following: XEM, PundiX, Cyndicator, Patientory, Amber. There are much more for sure. These are the ones from top of the top))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

Crypto's that have a utilitarian purpose are suited to survive any bear market we encounter. Also, first movers like Bitcoin & Ethereum are obviously here to stay. ICO based coins like Curaizon & Nauticus have REAL purposes in this community. Curaizon is solving a real world problem in the medical industry & Nauticus is creating an exchange that is unique in several different ways.

If you had to compile a list of ICO's, which ICO's would you infer will survive the next 2 years?

What are your top 5 coins for the long haul?

Curaizon - https://www.curaizon.com/

Nauticus - https://nauticus.io/

I will absolutely agree with you. However I haven't heard about Curaizon & Nauticus before. I will check them out for sure one of these days. As for me the top5 coins for strong HODL are the following: XEM, PundiX, Cyndicator, Patientory, Amber. There are much more for sure. These are the ones from top of the top))
I agree on Pundi X and Nem, I strongly urge everyone to buy as much as you can when opportunity takes off we will definitely win this era. Please do Research more about Nem Mosaic. Especially Loyalcoin.
CryptikLuke

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

I'm hoping for at LEAST a recovery to 10K
CryptoGenius10 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

Hang in there guys. HODL is the best strategy during any bear market including stocks and precious metals!
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

It's very true that projects with a working product and useful applications and use cases, are very likely to survive bad markets, and thrive in a more favorable market.
Besides BTC and ETH, I would Hodl, DASH, steemit, Cardano, zilliqa, CHT.
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

In my opinion, the best coins for long-term storage are BTC, ADA, ICX, NEO and ETH. All of them have their own peculiarities and huge prospects in the future.
CryptoGenius10 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

In my opinion, the best coins for long-term storage are BTC, ADA, ICX, NEO and ETH. All of them have their own peculiarities and huge prospects in the future.

Right, almost all of those are some of the first movers in the market as well.
CryptikLuke

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:48:16 AM

BTC and ETH are the way to go tho at least for a safe approach.
Monetran

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:35:07 AM

The only token worth holding is one that is designed to increase in value over time.

MONETRAN.COM
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:18:54 AM

although we have a big chance to recover in the next month, it is difficult to expect a full recovery because every altcoin is on the lower ground and it needs more than just support from every community. but we still have the next year which we can hope that the recovery will slowly happen so the crypto will be back to the high price and help us to make a big profit in the future. and right now, the market still trying to recover although it's not too big, and if this continues, then I think we can start to sell the crypto while we can buy again if the price is down.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

I don't know about the two links that you provided, but I'm sure if you understand that the ICO you follow is good then just hold your coin.
I also hold a lot of altcoins in my wallet, maybe someday there's a price.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:15:35 PM

Honestly, and unarguably, I think that one of the very best cryptos in the market that are worth long term hodling are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Despite the recent struggles that these coins have been having, I still believe that they are one of the safest investments anyone can have, and are totally worth hodling for a long time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: