Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Back Over $200 Billion: 3 Reasons Crypto Prices Could Be Heading Higher  (Read 112 times)
mijasda (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

The cryptocurrency market has been making history for all the wrong reasons as of late, most notably by recently surpassing the plunge of the infamous Dot-Com bubble in the early 2000's.

With that said, cryptocurrencies tend to make recoveries when all hope is seemingly lost, and today's price action of the world's second largest cryptocurrency, ether and many others is no exception.

At press time, several of the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization are reporting 24-hour gains above 10 percent, including monero (XMR), litecoin (LTC), and EOS. Ether (ETH) is leading the pack while boasting a 17 percent price increase. Further, the total market cap has edged back up over $200 billion, after falling lower earlier this week.

https://www.coindesk.com/back-over-200-billion-3-reasons-crypto-prices-are-heading-higher/
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

I checked Ethereum's chart in a year range, and I do think it will be higher sooner or later. Last year, September, ETH was $200 and the pump started. This year, unexpectedly---September also, ETH is $200 and starting to pump. Isn't coincidence? I hope so.

Good luck on us. Haha.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: