Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH recover?  (Read 2383 times)
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

I hope ethereum will return the sky rocket at the end of this year as last year reached the highest point in history.
ethereum is a good platform I don't believe ethereum can't shine in the future.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

yes, i think etheruem price will recover and i do believe on that. their community has a big chance of growing until their are people who interested to invest.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

I believe that ETH will be restored. This is a very strong project and its developers are constantly improving this coin. I think that ETH price will reach 400 dollars this year.

antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

I also have the same feeling. I also think that ETH is recovering. I am paying close attention to the price changes of Ethereum. I think Ethereum will drive the recovery of the entire cryptocurrency market. However, I still can’t figure out that Ethereum will rise. To what extent, how long it takes, I am waiting patiently
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

Definitely Ethereum will recover & will make its position stronger in crypto chart, it’s a temporarily dip created by some big investors who sell their ETH in bulk.
Mostly ICO’S deal in ETH so we can hope soon ETH will re bounce.
Capture

Activity: 227
Merit: 12

⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

This is simple math. When ETH is high, there are many ICOs running, and most of them have a chance to become successful. This success will lead to increasing amount of ICOs and growth of ETH. Recover is unavoidable.
You're absolutely right. I also tie the success of ETH with ICO platform. As long as there are ETH based ICOs, ETH will be successful. Supply and demand, win win situation.
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

ETH has very strongly fallen, but I believe that the price will go up. It seems to me that this is a very strong and promising project. I think that now is a good time for investment.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

I believe that ethereum price will recovery its price. Looks ethereum chart, it consists in uptrend year to year. So by this fact, I know ethereum will reach the high price. 
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
Not only did ethereum decline, almost all projects / coins experienced it. if you are observant in the past year we have experienced the same thing as now.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

I believe that ETH will recover very soon. Don't lose hope just because the XRP becomes the number 1 altcoin, I believe that ETH will increase also and back to the number 1 altcoin so don't lose hope for us who handles ETH. Just wait and hold our ETH and wait to pump up the number 1 altcoin again.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

This is simple math. When ETH is high, there are many ICOs running, and most of them have a chance to become successful. This success will lead to increasing amount of ICOs and growth of ETH. Recover is unavoidable.
You're absolutely right. I also tie the success of ETH with ICO platform. As long as there are ETH based ICOs, ETH will be successful. Supply and demand, win win situation.
Ethereum is a coin that is very capable to produce a fairly rapid recovery than other Altcoin. so that in the event of a decrease in the Ethereum will experience recovery afterwards is so fast and so beneficial to support her recovery.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
XiaoRui

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

I do not understand why you take that etherium can disappear?
This is the number one among the altcoin, progressive and promising, what can be the pretexts for its disappearance?
While the crypto currency is alive while and will live ethereum.

emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

I think ethereum is recover but you wait for the longterm time because ethereum is for the longterm trade. It is good to invest for now and hold and wait until pump a price.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

Absolutely yes, ethereum is going to bounce back. As we observe now ethereum is slowly recovering from the price drop. Lets hope that it will continue to grow this last quarter.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

I really hope ETH will bounce back. It brings some coins so low, that depends on the price of ETH.
Also, it would mean the death of plenty of Tokens. I'd be really sad.
I'm hoping for a revival, maybe at the end of the year. and also, that revival may have just started. The drop of ETH has slowed down, and it might turn into an upward trend soon.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

I think ETH will recover according to BTC. ETH die will lead to ICO will die following a major loss of the cryptocurrency market. Many investors still believe in ETH. ETH still proves itself to be the trump card of Altcoin after the market downturn. Trust me ETH is still a good choice at this time.

letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

Many investors felt uncertainty and  loss of confidence are dragging the price of eth to fall further from it's all time high to it's current price many new investor loss their investment. I hope this would be over after this year end so every one will be happy.
prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

I think that many ICOs were accepting and continue to accept ETH as a basic currency for investments. Moreover, they attach their tokens price to ETH. For this reason, I think Ethereum will recover its loses soon. We just have to wait.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

Perhaps, it is quite good now because its now recovering its price in the market. Good to buy then hold, its been a months were eth faced the declining period in terms of its value. But it doesn't meant,  it will go down straight to zero where most don't have an idea about in eth got afraid of that. And it is insane for me that eth will disappear.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

Xrp just recently has taken over ethereum's spot as the second most expensive crypto. It may be a bad sign that is showing us that ethereum is slowly going down more and more each day. We should be alarmed and start strategizing our holdings to avoid further loss of money. I think there's still a chance that ethereum will recover, we just need to believe and have high hopes for it.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: