Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH recover?  (Read 2383 times)
naval1983

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

I think ETH is recovering depending on how the ETH  trading market is going. Investors in high or low ETH.many investor will push prices up and will be restored.Or it may disappear if the price is too low and there are no more investors.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

I believe Ethereum will recover sometime soon, maybe its gonna be hard to recover to the last years price but i positively believe Ethereum will recover.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
yea. i think ethereum will recover sooner or later. let's just have a patience and hope that it will comeback to it's original price. and i'm pretty sure that the value of ethereum becomes low because of the whales around.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:30:41 PM

Ethereum wil recover but the development upgrades should be ready earlier then 2020. Until that XRP will be
a tough competitor for the lead among alts. with many partners and excellent advertising.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

even if ETH would not recover its price there's no way that it will disappear completely it would just be a part of those trash coins in the market, but i still believe that ETH can recover and will be the no. one altcoin in the market again.
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

I'm doing some serious research on this.Many economists say eth will be green. If you think a long term, you will make a real profit.
quandong

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

With a sense of currency and Bitcoin as well as the crypto market. I think the ETH will recover this month and probably the ETH price will reach $ 800. Bitcoin and ETH are now more explosive than any other Altcoins.

Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

Ethereum could have returned to normal with prices last year because virtual currencies could not be guessed would result in losses or profits for everyone. If you believe something big with Bitcoin then it's time to wait.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:50:06 PM

ICOs, who raised money for this winter hysteria, are already ending their sales of Ether. So there will soon be a trend reversal on the Ether.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:12:53 PM

ICOs, who raised money for this winter hysteria, are already ending their sales of Ether. So there will soon be a trend reversal on the Ether.
I also read such predictions, but I can hardly believe that something positive will happen in the near future. In any case, positive promises are heard every month or every week, But we still see the red market again, after short-term growth.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

Of course, if you look at the many ethereum-based ICOs, of course Ethereum users will continue to increase along with the development of crypto currency, and this will make Ethereum continue to experience a very significant price increase

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Pitagora87

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:43:18 PM

Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
ETH will recover it is just a metter of time  , bcs it's good coin and have purpose , it's platform for many other digital currency , I dont think so that coin like that will disappear.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:45:16 PM

In the future, definitely the market will recover, just learn to wait, Ethereum is a very good coin is not in vain it takes 2 place in capitalization

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

of course, like the whole market, the Ethereum blockchain has a great future and a lot of different tokens are built on its platform, which depends on it, of course, over time they will increase the speed of transactions per second and security and Ethereum will show everyone)))
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:49:55 PM

I think that ether will recover sooner than you can expect even. You should buy coins now when the price is favorable and it is better to keep them for some time because the price will increase soon
uptown04

Activity: 107

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

of course etherium will recover because it has potential and it is stable coin...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

Ethereum has already begun to recover and so I think that you should not panic and sell your coins. Now it is worth keeping all of its assets, because the market began to grow. I believe in ETH about $ 700 or even more expensive. I will hold for around half of a year.
Candycrush22

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

yes, it will. I can see that ETH is on the way to recovery, although not yet very balanced, but I still believe that it will be fully recovered in the near future.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

Coin with enormous potential, a huge number of contracts, a unique idea that is in great demand, the second place in capitalization and you think he will die !? Just buy and hold !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:27:32 PM

Cryptocurrencies are volatile and hence there can be some fluctuations in its price from time to time but it also has tendency to bounce back. Currently i think Ethereum is resurrecting gradually, all we need is to be patient and it will rise and hold its position as the most valued altcoin.
Every coin has a good potential to grow prices and I think ETH can soar high through it's popularity and demand by investors.It's normal because this blockchain technology is a decentralized.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: