Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum, the problems i predicted more than a year ago  (Read 99 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:00:00 AM

Today i read a nice Article about Ethereum

https://medium.com/futuresin/ethereums-demise-as-a-cryptocurrency-is-foreseeable-d9240dcc061e

within the article is a short summary:

Ethereum is like a promise to the future that decentralization will one day actually matter.

There’s been talk lately that ETH the asset will inevitably be worth nothing one day, that its collapse is inevitable. That’s an amusing dialogue since it forces us to consider just how fast things are moving. ETH has problems to mass adoption:

• Scalability
    Transactions are too expensive
    The technology is getting old
    Newer more scalable blockchains will eclipse it
    Developers will migrate to more “shiny” ecosystems

pointing out that "transactions are too expensive" and the migration of Developers

was exactly i was warning more than a year ago

the root of evil was the dangerous game with the ether gas speculations.

i myself as a developer therefore chose waves plattform over ethereum as i didnt saw ethereum as a secure basis, regarding the gas speculations.

now media also realises that what i clearly saw more than a year ago.

if you want to be a year ahead regarding the industries evolution then follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cpro_channel

PS:

my website says since a year ethereum wil become just an ordinary encription service among many others.

regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: