Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Price Increases by 12% After Losing 1/3 of its Value  (Read 168 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

Ethereum (ETH) has toppled to its lowest price in a year and four months as Cryptos continued to struggle on Wednesday, September 12. However, it regained more than 12% of its value on September, 13. The globe’s second most valuable Crypto dropped 8% to $169 on September 12, 2018, which is its lowest level since May last year and is now down 30% for the week.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/ethereum-price-increases-by-12/

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
artaks

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:26:30 AM

This might give the investors some hope that the market is heading towards the better. Even though the price is still low after the 12% increase, it still is an increase in the end. So all in all, it is a good thing.
Hablinfuld

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

ETH took a major fall in the market for sure. Byut we all knew that the coin wil gain momentum and will get right back on track. Even with the increase, the price is still low. It will take time for it to rebound, given that the fall it took was pretty bad.
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

Maybe its time already that eth will have its bullrun for todays year. I am even very excited since Ive trusted so much in eth and tried to invest as much as I can with last weeks price which is so cheap.

mattcerna16

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

Just dropped again lol, I'll keep buying more aslong as it's below $300 or so though. If it gets close to it's ATH again then that will be big profit.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:06:57 AM

Ethereum, as we know, have dropped mostly as a reaction of fake news. After Buterin has explained to the community what he has said in reality, ETH is starting to slowly recover. I think the recovery goes so slow because of pessimistic attitude about the whole market, not because investors don't trust ETH anymore.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

Maybe the market as a whole has problems right now, we should not look at every altcoin, eth or bitcoin's state on why their price is declining. Because in our country, also the Stock markets have gone bearish in these past few months so I think the world is having financial or economic problems that's so minor to be noticed, but nothing escapes the graphs no matter how minor it is.

baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:16:45 AM

This is just a rebound. In fact, there is a panic selling in Ethereum, and the ICO team sells their Ethereum in large numbers. Perhaps this is fatal to Ethereum.
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

We all knew it was a short fall. And thought it was said that Ethereum could die, it's not. Ethereum is too strong a coin to just die. And now we see a rise in prices, as expected.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Sylvial

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:43:46 AM

As predicted by a chartist I respect so much in the crypto space, ETH was certain to drop in price again and the increase it got was not to be sustained. The price is current at $197. Hoping to buy the dip once I get a signal from him in readiness for another price increase
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

This is just a rebound. In fact, there is a panic selling in Ethereum, and the ICO team sells their Ethereum in large numbers. Perhaps this is fatal to Ethereum.
This is not yet finished, look at the chart and how ethereum goes below $200 again. We must careful with the market consider there is a lot of possibility if that was another bulltrap.

There was a lot of icos are still preparing their ethereum to be sold in the market. This may gives anoother bearish chart again.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

as i warned you before the rises like this has been a trap set by the whales so that they could dump more of their coins and make even a bigger profit as they dump on a market that is now have more buy orders set in it.

basically they have been doing the same thing for the past 9 months. they dump a lot and then the big drop starts. then they short as much as they can to wait for the bottom then after buying a little back they wait for the newbies to buy back and push the price higher then they start dumping again and the same scenario happens all over again.

this round they dumped it hard to $180 and then let the recovery take place and as newbies were fooled by the $220-$240 recovery they started dumping again and now ETH is at $190 again and headed down as they dump more.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

It has lost more like 80% of its value if you compare it to its peak. Not sure why people jump for joy when they see an increase of 12% when it is already down by such a huge amount, I guess these people are the ones that bought in relatively recently and so still generated a decent profit on their investment.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

And somehow it is more than that now. I guess this is the crypto war between the crypto coins project and the investors that are based on it. Most of the investors went off the ETH platform when they saw the drastic fall in the BTC and thus who would leave a chance to get into the BTC at that low prices and make their way to the profitability. To be honest, most of the people are in the dream of seeing the price hikes of BTC to the level of 2017 Dec!! And thats why most of them left the ETH platform already. I guess its pretty obvious to happen and now as the BTC is also at steady state, people will also buy more ETH being at the lowest rate and thus will surely come back again.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

Everyone is worried about ethereum prices because of a very drastic decline in only a short period of time, but I feel, we don't need to worry too much, because Ethereum will still be Altcoin no. 1, and I'm very sure if the price will rise soon
Dvibes

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

Lol, it keeps fluctuating but I believe this nudge will give many hope
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

due to marketmanipulation, BEARS are winning a lot of money.

Now ETH is losing that 12%. And you are lying, BTW.

ETH has lost 86% since max value of December-January 2018.

This is a disaster.!!!1

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

I will continue to buy eth at such a low price. Because I believe the market is going to go up again, and sometimes going down is not a bad thing, at least we can get very cheap COINS.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:27:46 AM

I also think ETH is so low in price now and is the good time to buy and hold for at least some months until all markets will recover.
I will try to get more coins now , and also i think the drop come because of most miners sell most of mined coins.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

i don't know where your math is coming from but ethereum has lost more than 86% of its value at this point not 1/3 or 33%!!! not to mention that there has not been any price increase. all we had was a dead cat bounce that some people got excited about and were burned because of it.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: