Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacked by a poor hacker  (Read 969 times)
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:54:53 AM

All of the hackers were the same. Glad that the hacker did not take all of your funds. You are still thankful on that. But next time, try to be more careful on your account to avoid this kind of incident.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:02:03 AM

It is a difficult time for any cryptocurrency enthusiasts, so hackers steal even such a small amounts of money. Anyway, it is a good lesson for you - you should pay more attention to the security of your funds.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

Just want to share my experience for a week ago.my wallet was hacked  by a poor hacker  in my opinion because in my wallet not more than $200 and the hacker was hacked only $80 when eth for the gas  transaction was run out.very so sad when we waiting for the best price and i will sell it but it was hacked
Creating a topic with a loss of $ 200 is ridiculous. Now the most important hacker is a bearish trend that collects millions from all wallets. So I see no reason to discuss this.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

Just want to share my experience for a week ago.my wallet was hacked  by a poor hacker  in my opinion because in my wallet not more than $200 and the hacker was hacked only $80 when eth for the gas  transaction was run out.very so sad when we waiting for the best price and i will sell it but it was hacked

Well I what I would say is that most of the hackers are poor I think because they lack conscience and that made them poor and not because he only stole your $80. But anyway better transfer what had left in your wallet and never use it again coz he will surely come back to get all that's in it once he load enough eth to consume for the gas.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

I guess this hacker was in a hurry or doing this job for pleasure. I don't think he's a poor guy, he's already hacked your wallet.He could emptied your whole wallet if he wanted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: