Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:24:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO WEBSITE RELATED SERVICE: FIND WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR YOUR ICO!!!  (Read 96 times)
MasternodeInvest (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:59:35 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 02:38:00 PM by MasternodeInvest

HI

i'm plan to build a website for ico and cryptocurrencies service, like marketing service, advisoring service, legal service fiscal advice and so on

We have some important crypto person that follow us, there someone that want to join us?

please send your linkedin and twitter profile.

thank's!
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

HI

i'm plan to build a website for ico and cryptocurrencies service, like marketing service, advisoring service, legal service fiscal advice and so on

We have some important crypto person that follow us, there someone that want to join us?

thank's!

i could support you a bit regarding advise to develop that website i am a developer in the cryptosphere you can find those links in my signature, or my website

MasternodeInvest (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

HI

thank's!

i could support you a bit regarding advise to develop that website i am a developer in the cryptosphere you can find those links in my signature, or my website

Hi thank's we have already a website developer, but... but.. if you want we can add you as website developer! maybe someone will hire you!!! what do you think?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: