Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:06:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Scia.io - Stem Cells on Blockchain  (Read 4430 times)
draka_na_dne

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

good idea, I hope the team will be able to find good investors for the successful development of the project.

I am sure that they already exist, just investors never sit and do not post comments in the branches, they are busy with business
genek4epuha

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

I think there will be a lot of investors, because the idea is revolutionary in promoting new methods of treating many diseases of human organs.
Let's hope that the project really benefits the society
priveleg

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

And then when people get tokens, they are quickly merged and then just a token does not cost anything
Everything depends on the demand for the project and its marketing. If it will be popular, then the coins will only grow in value.
Mmister

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

I learned from a technical document that the team plans to cooperate with laboratories, clinics, hospitals and non-profit organizations.
It will be great for their development. Hope they can do it, as fast as possible. Good Luck!
The concept is pretty cool, the team looks fine. I hope they do nice partnerships to get people use the platform.

There are those who will support the project and the concept itself
I certainly will be one of those who support this concept of using stem cells. This is a very urgent topic for today.
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

And then when people get tokens, they are quickly merged and then just a token does not cost anything
Everything depends on the demand for the project and its marketing. If it will be popular, then the coins will only grow in value.
It should be popular, but there are still guys like bounty hunters who can easily disguise tokens
kl1nkagg

Activity: 111
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

It should be popular, but there are still guys like bounty hunters who can easily disguise tokens
To prevent this from happening, tokens should be issued in parts, and not immediately with a large batch
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

I learned from a technical document that the team plans to cooperate with laboratories, clinics, hospitals and non-profit organizations.
It will be great for their development. Hope they can do it, as fast as possible. Good Luck!
The concept is pretty cool, the team looks fine. I hope they do nice partnerships to get people use the platform.

I certainly will be one of those who support this concept of using stem cells. This is a very urgent topic for today.
The topic is very relevant for the 21st century, it would be cool if the guys came up with how to deal with cancer before the full treatment
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:44:11 PM

The topic is very relevant for the 21st century, it would be cool if the guys came up with how to deal with cancer before the full treatment
But as we all understand that it is impossible to cure cancer until complete cure, still the cells remain
draka_na_dne

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:51:17 PM

But as we all understand that it is impossible to cure cancer until complete cure, still the cells remain
Technology does not stand still, perhaps in 10 years will come up with a drug that can completely remove the cancer from the body
genek4epuha

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:55:21 PM

Hello! Where i can find information about bounty programm?
I also ask this question, but so far there is no information. Apparently, the developers have decided to find public opinion about their project so far.
But in any case, the bounty program is needed, even with the purpose of advertising in social networks
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

I wonder if there will be any watches or bracelets that will be able to track your health and send reports to the team
kl1nkagg

Activity: 111
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

I wonder if there will be any watches or bracelets that will be able to track your health and send reports to the team
The idea is good, even the same fitness tracker, which will monitor the pulse and other parameters
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:02:21 PM

I don't think that watches and bracelets are necessary for the stem cell platform. What will they track?
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

In the long term, the price of the token depends on the popularity of the platform. Speculation makes the price until there is no finished product.
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

nice to see this coin it has unique features, if the developers will be able to link all then the project will have millions of users.
Free Star

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

Glad to see the devs doing such a great job. if you really thrive in actualizing your plans, then I suppose it will be nice.
Vedmedyk32

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

nice to see this coin it has unique features, if the developers will be able to link all then the project will have millions of users.

It's possible to attract a millions of people. I haven't seen before microbiology oriented projects with blockchain in core. It's very interesting.
Sheriez

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

Glad to see the devs doing such a great job. if you really thrive in actualizing your plans, then I suppose it will be nice.

Did you see the roadmap?) Some of current goals are completed now and I believe that development is going now. Soon we will see the real solution!
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:30:54 PM

The idea of the project is really very important for the effective development of modern medicine. This application will bring many benefits to the people.
Vedmedyk32

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

The idea of the project is really very important for the effective development of modern medicine. This application will bring many benefits to the people.
Very interesting application of blockchain and new technologies into our body tracking) my life should became better after appliance of current solution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: