Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Scia.io - Stem Cells on Blockchain  (Read 4425 times)
Vedmedyk32

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

It will be hard to collect a $36 millions it current market situation
I believe that team will raise at least a half of hardcap to realization of main goals
I think it's possible, buddy) All depends on marketing and further development. Hope we will see the bounty or airdrop campaign, I and my friends will participate, we are bounty hunters))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

It will be hard to collect a $36 millions it current market situation
I believe that team will raise at least a half of hardcap to realization of main goals
I think it's possible, buddy) All depends on marketing and further development. Hope we will see the bounty or airdrop campaign, I and my friends will participate, we are bounty hunters))
I think the team will try to do it all in the shortest possible time. and after the exit of the coin in the exchangers, its price may to grow rapidly.
Sheriez

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

I am also interested in listing of this coin because I need to trade it. Will be the ICO? Is the terms announced?
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

I am also interested in listing of this coin because I need to trade it. Will be the ICO? Is the terms announced?
Judging by the road map, the project will develops gradually without haste, which means that the team will working confidently.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:24:45 PM

I read on the site there it is stated that the sale of tokens will begin in a week. Correctly?

Is there already a white list of investors on the Scia.io project website?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:34:26 PM

Judging by the road map, the project will develops gradually without haste, which means that the team will working confidently.

I don't see the point in rushing anywhere. It is better to check 100 times and make sure that there are no errors in the project. Moreover, the market is not in the best condition.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

I see that the startup is dedicated to medicine. Are there health workers in the team?
Free Star

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

I don't see the point in rushing anywhere. It is better to check 100 times and make sure that there are no errors in the project. Moreover, the market is not in the best condition.
The situation in the cryptocurrency market is constantly changing, And today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

The situation in the cryptocurrency market is constantly changing, And today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations.

You are right, a project with a promising and useful idea will always be a success among investors and potential consumers.
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

You are right, a project with a promising and useful idea will always be a success among investors and potential consumers.
In a falling market, there is a good opportunity to prove its status and the relevance of the project.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

Is the Scia.io team planning a bounty campaign or has it already begun? If it's started, please give me a link to the topic.
Charisma359

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:09:38 PM

What function will the Blockchain perform in the project application?
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

What function will the Blockchain perform in the project application?
I think it will give an opportunity to people to earn more money. but only a few understand the prospects for its development and implementation.  Smiley
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:21:27 PM

I understand that this application will be used only by surgeons or am I mistaken?
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

Cool, another service related to medicine, we lacked it Wink
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

Now there is a correction in the cryptocurrency market, I hope this will not affect the development of the project.
Free Star

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

I understand that this application will be used only by surgeons or am I mistaken?
a new idea - it's always interesting. In my opinion, the project looks good, I will follow the development as I see the prospects in it.
bmw_e46

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

Now there is a correction in the cryptocurrency market, I hope this will not affect the development of the project.

Yes, now the market is growing slightly, very happy
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:33:11 PM

In the first post of the topic, I do not see a link to the official website of the project. Can someone share it?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

In a falling market, there is a good opportunity to prove its status and the relevance of the project.

If the project in a falling market shows an increase in the price of the token, then this project is worthy of respect and attention of people.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: