Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OFFICIAL ENCOCOIN XNK] [POW/POS/MASTERNODE]| DUAL BLOCKCHAIN | update  (Read 26048 times)
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:18:08 PM

the crypto coins should be decentralized, I can buy or sell from anyone. if I legitimately got coins I must be able to sell them to whoever I want. This calls for decentralization. The truth is that you want to get rich by selling your coins and then disappear

We have appointed Midas platform to handle our presale. Midas platform have instantbuy feature, they retain 40% of the sales and use it to support buy walls for XNK on the exchange. A get rich quick team wouldn't support buy walls. You are determined to call us names and its ok but we shall keep doing what is right to fence off miscreants and scammers or anyone who wants to hurt the project or our investors. If you buy from the exchange or instantX or Midas, you are free to sell to anyone and be part of our investors channel group. But if from investigations made, you are part of the fraudsters that scammed our members of their XNK, we won't allow you to launder the funds into our system. You cannot hide under the umbrella of decentralization to perpetrate fraud against fellow cryptocurrency investors, we will never and ever allow you in our midst. Your statement admitted that you took the coins off fraudulently from an investor. We have already indemnified the investor you or your principal stole from and yours won't be allowed back into the system. Sanity must be brought into the ecosystem if we must participate in global trade. Cryptocurrency must not continue to harbor criminals and scammers. Thanks Label. Oh, i see you are on our server and the shared services. Please understand we have our set goals and we don't tolerate scammers and criminal elements in our midst even if we don't run too fast. Have a rethink.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
labe1971

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:33:52 PM

How dare you big piece of shit to give me a thief? Right now I'm mining your shit coin in my private pool if you want to know. Then connect your brain before you talk idiot
Timewap

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:27:42 AM

the crypto coins should be decentralized, I can buy or sell from anyone. if I legitimately got coins I must be able to sell them to whoever I want. This calls for decentralization. The truth is that you want to get rich by selling your coins and then disappear

We have appointed Midas platform to handle our presale. Midas platform have instantbuy feature, they retain 40% of the sales and use it to support buy walls for XNK on the exchange. A get rich quick team wouldn't support buy walls. You are determined to call us names and its ok but we shall keep doing what is right to fence off miscreants and scammers or anyone who wants to hurt the project or our investors. If you buy from the exchange or instantX or Midas, you are free to sell to anyone and be part of our investors channel group. But if from investigations made, you are part of the fraudsters that scammed our members of their XNK, we won't allow you to launder the funds into our system. You cannot hide under the umbrella of decentralization to perpetrate fraud against fellow cryptocurrency investors, we will never and ever allow you in our midst. Your statement admitted that you took the coins off fraudulently from an investor. We have already indemnified the investor you or your principal stole from and yours won't be allowed back into the system. Sanity must be brought into the ecosystem if we must participate in global trade. Cryptocurrency must not continue to harbor criminals and scammers. Thanks Label. Oh, i see you are on our server and the shared services. Please understand we have our set goals and we don't tolerate scammers and criminal elements in our midst even if we don't run too fast. Have a rethink.

Thanks guy for this nice piece of useful information. And I admire your maturity. Following your project very closely. Was actually watching you for a long time before I purchased my first MN last month and I'm cool with it. I must say your project is one of the best around. Once the POS is launched, I look forward to also being a part of it and having the good time there as I am having with the POW. Please keep up the good work. Please keep updating us, guy.
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:57:12 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2019, 02:12:30 PM by mprep

@Label Good to know that you are one of our miners. Thanks for supporting the project. We would be glad to admit you into our miners team on discord. Only those that believe in our project can commit their resources to mine it. AS its in our ANN, XNK is mineable but we encourage only private pools to do so. Label please don't fight nor quarrel. This forum exist for us all to make positive criticisms that would improve projects and not make hostile/irrational remarks that does nothing but depraved motives. Label, we will always welcome you in our server as a friend and not an enemy. I leave you with this quote " All those who wants to live in honestly must run in confrontations with enemies of honesty"

Thanks Timewap for your words of encouragement. We shall keep doing our best to deliver quality services. We may not be 100% perfect but we shall keep striving unto perfection.
labe1971

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:33:58 AM

@Label Good to know that you are one of our miners. Thanks for supporting the project. We would be glad to admit you into our miners team on discord. Only those that believe in our project can commit their resources to mine it. AS its in our ANN, XNK is mineable but we encourage only private pools to do so. Label please don't fight nor quarrel. This forum exist for us all to make positive criticisms that would improve projects and not make hostile/irrational remarks that does nothing but depraved motives. Label, we will always welcome you in our server as a friend and not an enemy. I leave you with this quote " All those who wants to live in honestly must run in confrontations with enemies of honesty"

ok, no problem for me  Smiley
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:00:46 AM

Encocoin - POS version now listed on Crypos.io
You can set up your shared masternode on Crypos.io with hourly payment.
XNK Discord : https://discord.gg/UzfjBKg

Crypos.io Platform :  https://crypos.io/shared-masternode

Crypos.io Discord : https://discord.gg/3jthfS6
[/b]
[/color]
Stakeey

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:28:47 AM

Does the promise of return not make the coin a security ?
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:43:17 AM

Technically it is not because it was a third party indemnity not the team. The team nor dev does not offer such promise. A security must have a promise inherently integrated into the codebase. Besides it is a novel practice being brought into the cryptospace by instantX - the indemnity providers.
liedobom

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:39:51 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2019, 08:54:09 AM by liedobom

I agree with labe1971
As I have 30000 coins and just because I sold 250 they excluded me from POS swap and banned me from the discord channel. This coin is a scam, and I legally paid Cryptomandate 0.03BTC for an MN
Timewap

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:54:03 AM

Technically it is not because it was a third party indemnity not the team. The team nor dev does not offer such promise. A security must have a promise inherently integrated into the codebase. Besides it is a novel practice being brought into the cryptospace by instantX - the indemnity providers.
I just got the good news about the listing of Encocoin on Crypos Grin  This is quite exciting. I've always known that this coin is going places and events keep confirming my optimism. I am aiming next to get at least half an MN on Crypos Grin
By the way, guy don't you think it's high time u made an official announcement here about the recent listing on Crypos?
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:27:52 PM

I just got the good news about the listing of Encocoin on Crypos Grin  This is quite exciting. I've always known that this coin is going places and events keep confirming my optimism. I am aiming next to get at least half an MN on Crypos Grin
By the way, guy don't you think it's high time u made an official announcement here about the recent listing on Crypos?

We have already made an official announcement about the Crypos.io listing. Scroll up and you will see it posted.
labe1971

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:52:23 PM

I agree with labe1971
As I have 30000 coins and just because I sold 250 they excluded me from POS swap and banned me from the discord channel. This coin is a scam, and I legally paid Cryptomandate 0.03BTC for an MN

Hi @liedobom , I see you on SHM discord , and yes their behavior is not correct and we will see  if the project is successful.
It is also evident that all these new users who praise the project are paid to do so or are part of the staff.
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:22:46 PM

Encocoin XNK-POS is now listed on Pecuniaplatform :  https://pecuniaplatform.io/ for those who wants to run the full node.
[/b]
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:24:32 PM

The XNK -EPG project is novel and its an important project we are convinced will revolutionize global trading and payments. In imports and exports transactions between nations and states across the world we have documentation terms like CIF, FOB, BL, DLC, BLC, BG, BPU, BCL, ILC etc. All these though exist primarily in the fiat world would be duplicated on our epg blockchain.

Billions of USD / Euros are transacted daily in businesses involving imports and exports, cargo handling and insurance between nations and individuals. XNK-EPG blockchain is designed to make the process and payment seamless, faster, private and secured for contracting parties on our network. We seek to make it easier for banks, individuals and corporations to issue, track, verify, process, validate and escrow funds for final payments on our network.
The Encocoin family is a component of dual blockchain and can admit additional blockchains into its network for global business payment.

* The first arm of the blockchain is the public blockchain which can consist of at least one or more public open sourced blockchains(e.g XNK-POS, XNK-POW, Stellar, etc). This is the primary market all would go to purchase funds for financial instruments issuance. This transaction will be visible in the public ledger.

* The second arm of the encocoin blockchain is the private, permissioned and secured network. The currency of this network is "epg". This is not open sourced. The coins purchased in the public permissionless blockchains are converted to EPG and used to process transactions on the epg network. All transactions are private and cannot be viewed nor accessed by the public. Only participating entities have access to the transaction. Each individual party to the transaction acts as a node to validate transactions specific to the trade. All nodes must validate for the transaction to be considered completed and payment executed.

Importers, exporters and regulatory entities will have to purchase their XNK then exchange it into epg to process business transactions. EPG will have at least 1 - collaborating bank to handle the interface between crypto and fiats on the network.

The epg network is capable of processing 1 million transactions within minutes.
Timewap

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:41:32 PM

Here ,enco coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named enco .I wish they complete their goal as soon.

A very brilliant project that any sensible person would key into. The ideology behind Encocoin is just unique ; very unusual in the crypto space. And hell no, my positive comments on Encocoin are based on my long observation from the sidelines before I decided buying into the project in June. Encocoin very brilliant ideology and its depth are very clear to everyone and no one needs to 'get paid' to speak positive of a good thing when we see one. Indeed, looking at the thousands of projects around, this one is just one of the very best.
labe1971

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:53:18 PM

Here ,enco coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named enco .I wish they complete their goal as soon.

A very brilliant project that any sensible person would key into. The ideology behind Encocoin is just unique ; very unusual in the crypto space. And hell no, my positive comments on Encocoin are based on my long observation from the sidelines before I decided buying into the project in June. Encocoin very brilliant ideology and its depth are very clear to everyone and no one needs to 'get paid' to speak positive of a good thing when we see one. Indeed, looking at the thousands of projects around, this one is just one of the very best.

LOL , you have 14 posts from February 2019 and every post is on this topic.
Do you think you are credible?
Try to be smart next time, nobody is fool here
Timewap

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:12:08 PM

The XNK -EPG project is novel and its an important project we are convinced will revolutionize global trading and payments. In imports and exports transactions between nations and states across the world we have documentation terms like CIF, FOB, BL, DLC, BLC, BG, BPU, BCL, ILC etc. All these though exist primarily in the fiat world would be duplicated on our epg blockchain.

Billions of USD / Euros are transacted daily in businesses involving imports and exports, cargo handling and insurance between nations and individuals. XNK-EPG blockchain is designed to make the process and payment seamless, faster, private and secured for contracting parties on our network. We seek to make it easier for banks, individuals and corporations to issue, track, verify, process, validate and escrow funds for final payments on our network.
The Encocoin family is a component of dual blockchain and can admit additional blockchains into its network for global business payment.

* The first arm of the blockchain is the public blockchain which can consist of at least one or more public open sourced blockchains(e.g XNK-POS, XNK-POW, Stellar, etc). This is the primary market all would go to purchase funds for financial instruments issuance. This transaction will be visible in the public ledger.

* The second arm of the encocoin blockchain is the private, permissioned and secured network. The currency of this network is "epg". This is not open sourced. The coins purchased in the public permissionless blockchains are converted to EPG and used to process transactions on the epg network. All transactions are private and cannot be viewed nor accessed by the public. Only participating entities have access to the transaction. Each individual party to the transaction acts as a node to validate transactions specific to the trade. All nodes must validate for the transaction to be considered completed and payment executed.

Importers, exporters and regulatory entities will have to purchase their XNK then exchange it into epg to process business transactions. EPG will have at least 1 - collaborating bank to handle the interface between crypto and fiats on the network.

The epg network is capable of processing 1 million transactions within minutes.
Interesting...
I have a question or two for you. You said 'the currency for this network is the epg' and I'm trying to understand this. For example, would the epg be a currency in the same way as the current Encocoin POW or the POS with its own totally different chain? Would it also be a masternode project as the POW and the POS? I don't understand this part. Can you please break this down?
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:52:49 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 12:39:44 AM by Cryptoluver

Interesting...
I have a question or two for you. You said 'the currency for this network is the epg' and I'm trying to understand this. For example, would the epg be a currency in the same way as the current Encocoin POW or the POS with its own totally different chain? Would it also be a masternode project as the POW and the POS? I don't understand this part. Can you please break this down?
[/quote]

The epg is not a masternode currency nor in any form like XNK-POS nor XNK-POS but will be exchangeable via in wallet swap. The epg cannot and won't be listed on any exchange because it is purely a currency expected to retain its value through the course of the transaction. On completion of the transaction, the epg can be converted to any fiat depending on country of beneficiary or retained as epg or used to re-purchase encocoin XNK.
[/b]
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:23:51 PM

XNK listed to Midas.Investment platform and InstantBuy!

Established in January 2018, Midas is one of the most reputable names in the masternode space. We are excited to announce the listing of XNK to Midas and Encocoin endorses the Midas service.

XNK has been listed to Midas platform and InstantBuy, and will be listed to the upcoming Midas exchange and InstantSell.

Midas platform
Invest on the Midas platform to optimise your investments. Management of funds is simple and hassle-free and puts the investor in full control.

Zero fees: Invest in XNK with zero fees on the Midas.Investments platform by activating the MIDAS Lock-in.

Instant Share: Receive rewards from the instant share node to begin generating rewards immediately - no waiting, no fuss, no delays.

Automated platform: Have full control over your investments. Automated regular payouts, deposits and withdrawals along with scaled reinvestments make the Midas platform the #1 management tool.

InstantBuy
Purchase XNK directly on the Midas platform through InstantBuy to receive your investment and begin generating rewards immediately.

InstantBuy is truly instant. Purchase coins at market rate on InstantBuy without worries of exchange liquidity, waiting for orders to fill or waiting for transfers.

The InstantBuy revolution: BTC you spend on InstantBuy goes towards managed buy wall support on exchange and generating Encocoin revenue vital for the development success of Encocoin.

The future!: The upcoming Midas exchange will be built on top of the investment platform to offer a seamless exchange and investment experience to fully support the InstantBuy and InstantSell network. InstantSell will allow for the automated and sustainable sale of rewards directly to BTC!

https://discord.gg/e6stHWe
[/b]
Cryptoluver (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:26:49 PM

The Encocoin (XNK-POS) wallet will be updated at block 11500 to implement the reward reduction from 9.8XNK to 4XNK and further implement new security features in the codebase.
[/b][/i][/color]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: