Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: invest4g.in - SCAM? - Fake address and more  (Read 404 times)
Trttn (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 26

Bounty Manager

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:36:56 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 12:00:07 PM by Trttn
Merited by marlboroza (1), Juliya_D (1), ICOEthics (1), cabrakaned (1)

What happened:: Fake address, no mention about invest4g in Team\Advisor profile

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027127.0
http://invest4g.in/

Reference Link:
1. All team members and advisors have LinkedIn profiles, but have no mention about invest4g

2. Company address - fake

https://www.hsbc.co.in/1/PA_ES_Content_Mgmt/content/website/pdf/personal/group_secure_plan_hsbc.pdf

https://www.hsbc.co.in/1/PA_ES_Content_Mgmt/content/website/pdf/personal/esmart_term_insurance_brochure.pdf

3. License QR code does not work

4. invest4g.in website stats

Additional Notes:
I did not check the whitepaper for plagiarism because I think this is enough

UPD:
I contacted the advisor Conston Taylor (@conston), he did not confirm his participation in the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

This is a irrelevant thread.
The project is just started so there is relatively much less time for everything to take place evenly.
Team members will soon update the details orelse they would be detained from the project.
The address which you are proving to be "Fake" can be searched on google and also the project Named "Invest4G" is co-related with 2 banks namely (Canara and hsbc bank)
Also I don't know where you scanned for the code on the certificate but i would optionally suggest you to scan or check thr qr code on a proper site which does scan "ISO 9001-2015" certificates.
The website details which you described are exact.
As i mentioned above, the project is newly launched. You can check the ANN and Bounty thread for it, so the website too will be gradually a new one.
This is a irrelevant accusation.
Also the website is been developed for the ICO sale only and after that  a new platform will be launched for Insurance Claim, etc. (Those are our future plans which would be discussed later)
Everything you mentioned has no such points to be considered and i request you to delete the thread for the reputation of the project. We don't want our project to be spoiled due to such rumors.

We highly respect your study on our project, but it would be great if you could study more and could really see the potential of the project?
The entire team is working day and night to collectively make the project go well and successful ahead.

This thread should be deleted in order to keep our reputation safe.
Thankyou!
Trttn (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

Update.
I contacted the advisor Conston Taylor (@conston), he did not confirm his participation in the project
laserfocused

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

This is a irrelevant thread.
The project is just started so there is relatively much less time for everything to take place evenly.
Team members will soon update the details orelse they would be detained from the project.
The address which you are proving to be "Fake" can be searched on google and also the project Named "Invest4G" is co-related with 2 banks namely (Canara and hsbc bank)
Also I don't know where you scanned for the code on the certificate but i would optionally suggest you to scan or check thr qr code on a proper site which does scan "ISO 9001-2015" certificates.
The website details which you described are exact.
As i mentioned above, the project is newly launched. You can check the ANN and Bounty thread for it, so the website too will be gradually a new one.
This is a irrelevant accusation.
Also the website is been developed for the ICO sale only and after that  a new platform will be launched for Insurance Claim, etc. (Those are our future plans which would be discussed later)
Everything you mentioned has no such points to be considered and i request you to delete the thread for the reputation of the project. We don't want our project to be spoiled due to such rumors.

We highly respect your study on our project, but it would be great if you could study more and could really see the potential of the project?
The entire team is working day and night to collectively make the project go well and successful ahead.

This thread should be deleted in order to keep our reputation safe.
Thankyou!

http://invest4g.in/#contact is a scam website.  Conston Taylor has not agreed to have his face or image on the site.  Please remove him and all others that are listed there immediately.
cabrakaned

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

Update.

I firmly respect your investigation and thanks for finding "Conston Taylor".
Even i had a conversation with him. For security purposes, i have removed all the team members for now and i would only add them back on verification.
I should have verified the team members before adding them. It was my fault.
I apolise and will look forward for detailed investigation about it.
Till that i will not add any of the team member for our project.
We would soon verify our team making your doubts clear about our project.
Thankyou for your help.
cabrakaned

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

http://invest4g.in/#contact is a scam website.  Conston Taylor has not agreed to have his face or image on the site.  Please remove him and all others that are listed there immediately.
We were unaware about it and for security reasons we have removed all the team members and will only add them back on verification.
We are not a scam project but some scammers used their names to get into the project.
I have removed them all and currently i am working on the development process, with one single team member.
We would verify everything and make everything clear.
Thanks for letting me know about it.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

We were unaware about it and for security reasons we have removed all the team members and will only add them back on verification.
We are not a scam project but some scammers used their names to get into the project.
I have removed them all and currently i am working on the development process, with one single team member.

So how they become scammers? It seems like you took their pictures randomly from internet and put up on your website to make your team page complete and make the project seem trustworthy to people. Plus what about fake address?

Seems like a concrete case and its clear to me. Will pass down a neg to warn others.
cabrakaned

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

So how they become scammers? It seems like you took their pictures randomly from internet and put up on your website to make your team page complete and make the project seem trustworthy to people. Plus what about fake address?

Seems like a concrete case and its clear to me. Will pass down a neg to warn others.
The address mentioned is not a fake one. It is just a temporary one.
I do regret for the team members part. It was my mistake anyhow. I should not have added peoples just considering their telegram and i should have verified them before adding them.
We are planning to establish our individual office but it would surely take a while as things do not go that easy.
Everything is going back to normal now and we will now strictly verify the team before adding them to the project. Also i did not pretend to add them randomly from the internet. Possibly one user from several different telegram account was tickling me and he/them gave me the fake profits.
Thankyou!
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:49:56 PM

I do regret for the team members part. It was my mistake anyhow. I should not have added peoples just considering their telegram and i should have verified them before adding them.
We are planning to establish our individual office but it would surely take a while as things do not go that easy.
Everything is going back to normal now and we will now strictly verify the team before adding them to the project. Also i did not pretend to add them randomly from the internet. Possibly one user from several different telegram account was tickling me and he/them gave me the fake profits.
Thankyou!
If what you said concern the temporary address and the team was in deed the truth. Why was the Corporate Identity number which belong to the Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of commerce life insurance company limited posted on your site as your project id number?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Trttn (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

Thankyou!

You removed all the advisors and team members from the website, what about the founders? Why did not you post your photo, LinkedIn profile?
Another strange thing: someone deceived you by joining your team under an alien name - its ok, we have a lot of scammers here, but.. ALL team members and advisors?
deception1359

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

Great, they choose me for translation.
Now, they will scam me, maybe soon.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:42:55 PM

There's possibility for them not to scam you because scam ICO are not always interested in scamming their worker's cause they always after the investors funds.
I knew you're Jr member but always do some research about project before working with them

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

We were unaware about it and for security reasons we have removed all the team members
Are you trying to say you were unaware of the team which you presented to investors? Get the fuck out of here  Cheesy

Can you point me to their bounty topic? I am too lazy too search it. Never mind, I have found it. Besides, you shouldn't be worried about you not being payed by them, you should be worried about people you will deceive by your translated topic - the best part, you know all details.
deception1359

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:59:50 AM
Merited by digiworld1 (3)

We were unaware about it and for security reasons we have removed all the team members
Are you trying to say you were unaware of the team which you presented to investors? Get the fuck out of here  Cheesy

Can you point me to their bounty topic? I am too lazy too search it. Never mind, I have found it. Besides, you shouldn't be worried about you not being payed by them, you should be worried about people you will deceive by your translated topic - the best part, you know all details.

Yes, I have reported that this is a scam ICO in my section.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

i was also chosen as their translator, fortunately i haven't done anything (even downloaded their WP) since 5 days ago after i received the PM.
i just promised i'll do my best (to go away Grin)

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:30:52 PM

see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028053.0 there are still many people who support their project, give them warning
Trttn (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028053.0 there are still many people who support their project, give them warning

Participants still promoting this scam ICO! BM is not active anymore
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: