Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin prices now the real price?  (Read 560 times)
altrolo017 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

Looking at the investments I made in altcoins this time last year they are now at less than half the price.

So the investor lost faith, doesn't think this technology in a coin is worth as much as he was made to believe (surprise surprise).

You may say that It's because it follows bitcoin, but say you need to stop dreaming and come back to reality because BTC is still nearly double the price it was this time last year.

But are we at the bottom? Is the price now the REAL price of an altcoin.
sareineella456

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

Hopefully we're at the bottom, they've certainly lost a lot of value lately. Bitcoin is the same price as 3-4 months ago, alts down about another 50%.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

Most of them are dip but as far as i know in crypto market  there is always bottom for altcoins at crypto market , therefore be carefull while trading and investing.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

Looking at the investments I made in altcoins this time last year they are now at less than half the price.

So the investor lost faith, doesn't think this technology in a coin is worth as much as he was made to believe (surprise surprise).

You may say that It's because it follows bitcoin, but say you need to stop dreaming and come back to reality because BTC is still nearly double the price it was this time last year.

We are not, there was a lot of possibility to the crypto to go down more than this time. I don't wanna say a lot about that but in fact this is a market with a lot of speculators.
It can be the real price of altcoin but there was a lot of scenario in the crypto. You should remember that so many people are shorting the crypto, manipulated the market and many more. that makes crypto being more difficult to predict.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
BTCgomoon

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

Although all the coins are indeed very low in price, I don't think this is actually the value. There are still some coins whose value is actually a bubble, so I think maybe we will see a lower price.

Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

I know of a number of coins that did their TGE last year and are now at different positions above their ICO price, some X2, some way higher.
And there are also those which have failed to rise, and fizzled out once listed. Admittedly, some projects take a while to reach it's potential.

Finding a good investment is the key, and never make excuses when you pick a bad project, look for where you went wrong and look for a solution.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

The market is in a strong correction, and of course weak ICO projects will soon leave the market. This is the rule of supply and demand, and after a new capital injection into the market the remaining coin will bring huge profits.
altrolo017 (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

Finding a good investment is the key, and never make excuses when you pick a bad project, look for where you went wrong and look for a solution.

I agree with you there however the vast majority of alts have lost more than a years worth of value.

I dumped a lot of non performers last year but kept the following because they seemed to have a lot of potential.

QTUM - disappointed to say the least with current price
Zcoin - hasn't lost too much value
NAV - lost a lot of value but i really like it
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

The real price depends on the supply and demand of any coin which is irrespective of the bitcoin prices but this year is not good for the crypto currencies and almost all the crypto currencies were lost its price more than 60% but now the price of most coins were getting stabled and swinging at particular range which means we already reached the bottom right so this is time to invest.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

Most of them is still overpriced in my opinion consider the state of the project and most of them hasn't release their platform yet while still having big marketcap. But in crypto the price is solely depends on the demand and supply so i guess most people invest in the potential of the project that's why the demand is still a lot.

prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

There are many possibilities for crypto to go down more than this time. crypto will never be stable because crypto is market fluctuations, whose prices are determined by market demand. but there are many scenarios in crypto. You must remember that so many people are shortening crypto, manipulating the market and more. which makes crypto more difficult to predict.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

I always wonder why people are so panicked about the price of crypto right now? even though the market is bearish but the price of bitcoin remains more expensive than last year which was only around 3000 USD. It is appropriate for the market to experience a very big correction because the increase that occurred at the end of last year happened to be very outrageous and unreasonable. out of normal limits, and now is the time to normalize the market so that there is no explosion

Tiger Baseball

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

This is an unhealthy market, altcoin prices can go up and down according to demand and supply, so even if the current price is far from expectations, it is better to hold and keep on monitoring to be able to make good decisions later on the coin.
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

I don't think we are at the bottom yet, it's only a preparation for the new bottom.  Just prepare yourself, hold till it hurt.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

Crypto currency has no value at all, it can only be determined at a specific moment on the basis of the supply-demand relationship. Therefore, judging the price of a crypto currency will always be subjective. For example, I think that the current price of ethereum is much lower than its real value. At the same time, I believe that bitcoin is much overpriced, it can not cost more than six thousand dollars, as it is now. Only the market and time will show the real value of the crypto currency.
hohuan101

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

I do not really care if they are real or virtual. I can sell at the price I want, so that's not important anymore. Capturing opportunity is the key.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

We cant really deny the fact that crypto do take rid of those joy investors which they do just jump in to crypto just to believe that they can be rich overnight which it did result into a bubble yet the hype continues until most or all coins in the market did able to reach out new ATH and suddenly crash out 70-80% of the price which would really leave out those people who invested on peak on total wreckage and I would tell you this that theres no such thing about real price because anytime it might grown gradually or on large price swings.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:13:14 PM

Maybe it is the real price but who knows when it will rise again. That pump last year is really a great opportunity and it is cause by a massive investors and some who are new to cryptocurrency. I hope there will be more people be aware of this.

jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

Agree with the statement that most of altcoins are overvalued but there are coins that cost their real price and there are some coins the price of which are not correctly valued. And what about Bitcoin to my mind now we are nearly on the bottom, I do not think that the prices will be lower.  
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

We probably are in the bottom now, there isn't anyone selling btc below the current price. The price still a lot good compare to how much it was before the year started. BTC will be back soon and the preparation of the ETF and regulations are almost done, I think we can then go on with out lives and trade without problems but taxes. The only we will soon think of are the taxes imposed to the holders which most will also try to evade.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: