Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin prices now the real price?  (Read 557 times)
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

Not by a longshot. According to bitcoin, for instance Ethereum is way more down than it should be. But don't worry, if bitcoin will rise, so will altcoins and probably Ethereum too! Let's just sit and see what will happen in the future!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

We probably are in the bottom now, there isn't anyone selling btc below the current price. The price still a lot good compare to how much it was before the year started. BTC will be back soon and the preparation of the ETF and regulations are almost done, I think we can then go on with out lives and trade without problems but taxes. The only we will soon think of are the taxes imposed to the holders which most will also try to evade.
yes, I also expect bitcoin and other crypto prices the price will grow again, and we can be more comfortable in trading as usual, even if the problems are all almost complete and there will be taxes for each bitcoin holder, maybe some people will avoid that, but for me even if it is taxed for every one who holds bitcoin, while there is no one who is harmed, in my opinion it is not a problem.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

I don't know, because I just joined the crypto recently. maybe this is an actual Altcoin price but I still hope that it will come back to life as early as 2018.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:49:11 PM

The price of altcoin at this time is not deserving price for quality altcoin like ethereum. When the negative sentiment is prevalent, market usually over react to prices of coin in the market.

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

Well, i may say that we have seen this least that we could see for most of the good altcoins, for this year. Although, there are some altcoins that are sh*t coins. That not withstanding, some altcoins that seem to be having their real values now, will definitely moon later. I see a lot of prospects this year. So many of them might even push up high this year than we have had before. I have even see some altcoins with great potentials. I am just try to decipher the wonders that will unfold this year, not just on bitcoin, but also on other altcoins.
Moli001

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

Altcoin real price cannot be categorically determined now due to the fluctuations in the current crypto market but in distant time the market will adjust and the final correction has taken place, only by this time that Altcoin prices can perfectly be stated and universally accepted.
galahads

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:56:52 PM

I feel that the value of these coins are too volatile, and uncertain, for long term placement into one’s investment portfolio. While their volatility makes them fantastic for day trading, I would not park six figures in there for 3+ years.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:24:09 AM

This is possible and i started to believe that they say that bullish run is now just a fantasy that this current price is the real demand now that it will never spike off same as last year performance. So lets just hope that the bullish market is true as we have 4 months left of the predictions.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:30:57 AM

Looking at the investments I made in altcoins this time last year they are now at less than half the price.

So the investor lost faith, doesn't think this technology in a coin is worth as much as he was made to believe (surprise surprise).

You may say that It's because it follows bitcoin, but say you need to stop dreaming and come back to reality because BTC is still nearly double the price it was this time last year.

But are we at the bottom? Is the price now the REAL price of an altcoin.
You have a valid point there, maybe this is the real value of altcoin or it maybe less. Hype is the main factor why values of altcoins were rising and that is why FUD also brought them crashing back to earth rapidly.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:33:26 AM

I made my investment earlier this year, now it's decrease to over 80% from my capital.. I still holding for now and patiently waiting for the right time to come. I can't say that they return to their original price because we all know that crypto currency is very volatile in nature.
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:43:38 AM

Looking at the investments I made in altcoins this time last year they are now at less than half the price.

Finding a good investment is the key, and never make excuses when you pick a bad project, look for where you went wrong and look for a solution.

I agree with you there however the vast majority of alts have lost more than a years worth of value.

I dumped a lot of non performers last year but kept the following because they seemed to have a lot of potential.

QTUM - disappointed to say the least with current price
Zcoin - hasn't lost too much value
NAV - lost a lot of value but i really like it
Altcoin is currently undergoing development so increased. with this increase will be very capable to generate the actual price and advantageous for many parties. making the real price.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:57:00 AM

There is no real price when it comes to cryptocurrencies, their prices sway and change depending on the market and the prices they are at right now are the prices that they are in the current bear. It is not about real price, when demand picks up in a coin then the price of the coin picks up which is good. You just have to wait it out
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

The coins are falling further down. But this will not be the actual  price of the coins for long. Wait a bit and HOLD, the price of the coins are expected to rise at the end of this year.
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

There are high chances for the coins to hit the bottom, at least for some of them. The bubble might burst for some coins and they might go further down. So we need to be a little more careful while we are trading.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

There is no fixed price for crypto because crypto will never be stable because crypto is market fluctuations and the price is determined by market demand. but at the moment I feel, the crypto market is more difficult to predict, because there are so many people shortening crypto, manipulating the market, and many negative issues about crypto, and more.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

So the investor lost faith, doesn't think this technology in a coin is worth as much as he was made to believe (surprise surprise).

You may say that It's because it follows bitcoin, but say you need to stop dreaming and come back to reality because BTC is still nearly double the price it was this time last year.

there is no benchmark in the price category, and if we review the occurrence of market turmoil we agree that bitcoin still has a very high selling value even though the decline continues. as for other indications this is better for market circulation which will separate altcoins that have no progress at all will be eliminated. other benefits, you can buy various altcoins that you think will benefit in the future this is where experience and knowledge are at stake.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

I believe we are at a bottom but this is a completely manipulated market.  The alts are whatever the whales are willing to pump them up to to sucker in new meat.  Remember they must pump this up to get paid. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

I also agree with you, that this is the real price of the altcoin, because now the price of the altcoin is not rising and falling again (more stable at the current price).
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:21:29 PM

Every price was on altcoin is the real price.
The cheap price just like now doesn't mean it's the real price and when it's rise again will be the fake price.
It depends on the market, and whatever the price will be always the real price
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

Those people who invest money for a long time should have steel eggs, that's how another trader needs to be able to control their nerves ... Otherwise, do not make money (((

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: