Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Altcoin die in 2019?  (Read 526 times)
Stug

Activity: 447
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

The altcoins that don't have the praticality will die and dispear. According to coinmarketcap, now the market have nearly 2000 coins. It 's too many and not neccessary.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:34:59 AM

2019 will have many of  big coin as Telegram, Facebook... What will happen to the remaining altcoin?

the altcoin will still exist in 2019 especially the altcoin with a strong team and community, and they can compete with the new coin from the telegram, facebook, and others. we can see that they are only following the booming of the cryptocurrency without researching why they need to create their token and what benefits that they can give to the people. and if they create the coin because of following the trend, then I think that they will no longer exist and they will waste their time only.
Isaackim

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:46:36 AM

I do not think so, Crypto is here to stay
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:31:55 AM

2019 will have many of  big coin as Telegram, Facebook... What will happen to the remaining altcoin?

maybe altcoin will grow and more and more to do financial turnover and this investment makes a lot of people follow this job on facebook or telegram. This will make many crypto progress more and more to receive a lot of virtual money investment anywhere in the country. This is even more exciting and tense.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:09:39 AM

Although in 2019 there will be many new large coin coins, Altcoin will not die but only some of those who cannot survive will surely run out of space and then disappear and die. So maybe each team from the project is ready to overcome this and work harder.
Indick123

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

We can't just give opinion that altcoin will die because all coins have there own value altcoin has bright future ahead
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:01:46 AM

it depends on the altcoin . if an altcoin is useless and it does not get any demand from the public , you can expect for it to die easily even if we dont wait for the year 2019 .

year isnt also an indication if an altcoin or any crypto will die because their purpose is really what matters the most if they can become successful or not .

Top altcoins like eth , bch , xrp and many others are only dependent on the value of bitcoin .  based on my observation bitcoin is still going strong , therfor altcoins are still expected to be alve.
ivull

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

maybe the article on altcoins is now a lot and the time period may still be a long time and probably will last forever

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

Are you addressing the entire array of altcoins? Eth, ripple, stellar, dash, monero, and thousands more? 'cause if you are, the answer is NO.
Most altcoins even already have merchants accepting them and have partnership with big companies. Heck, even ripple is back with google. How can a giant like that die?
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

altcoin survive long time but that all depending on the project and team, so it will not end until team effort stop, then there must reach their soft cap and that will reach bitcoin also, it will not end on 2019.

pakdemaco11

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

the possibility of altcoins with bad concepts will be left by investors and like that will die because no one wants to invest with bad coins. only altcoins with good concepts that will survive, like tron, loyalcoin, eos, eth, bch and many more. I believe the top 100 coinmarketcap will keep running.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Resulbil

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

It just started. More new to die in this market. As for the time, everything will be very good for crypto coins. Have a little more time
DarkNecromancer

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

I think that in 2019 many coins will just disappear from the exchanges if they there in general appeared. There will be only those which really solve the existing problems.

wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:56:25 AM

I hope that shitcoin or coins that have no benefits and no purpose, hopefully quickly disappear as quickly as possible for altcoin the future, will continue to grow and last forever.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:07:21 AM

I hope that shitcoin or coins that have no benefits and no purpose, hopefully quickly disappear as quickly as possible for altcoin the future, will continue to grow and last forever.
We'll see, maybe soon all the junk coins will be burned and all that remains is coins that have a lot of market volume on the market.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:15:20 AM

Hello, some will become unclaimed, because the technology of the block chain does not stand still.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:19:43 AM

If any coin project has valume ,real valume then it will survive anyway if not it will die sooner or later it could happen in 2019 or 2018 no matter what other would join market.

BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:01:07 AM

Dont know about any facebook coin .
I think that most of them will slowly die out as i have been seeing lately that a lot of projects which seemed legit are turing out scams are very unprofessional.

Regualtion will bring a lot more qulity projects.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:21:00 AM

Hello, some will become unclaimed, because the technology of the block chain does not stand still.
Blockchain does not stand still? if you are aware of the news, adoption for the tech is increasing and the number of altcoins are growing. But these two can't be compare to each other. Given that some will be proclaimed dead and will be added to the crypto obituary but some will shine and I'm not aware of those that will remain and shine by 2019. There's just more things to come each year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

even though in the end the altcoin will die, but I'm sure that altcoint won't die that fast. I'm sure Altcoin won't die in 2019. I hope that the altcoin will continue to grow and recover.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: