Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:56:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin will you vote?  (Read 140 times)
Mkpez (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

Assuming the world powers, Presidents of Nations Kings and Queens any everyone on planet earth agree on using a single crypto currency which one will you vote?
Please state your reasons............
frey_oh

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

maybe I personally will definitely have an ETH, maybe because the ETH has been used by investors to buy Ico. while the ETH will not expire compared to BTC which will soon run out for how many years to come.
Fidelityman

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

Assuming the world powers, Presidents of Nations Kings and Queens any everyone on planet earth agree on using a single crypto currency which one will you vote?

I will go for Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first CRYPTO coin and has the community acceptability and usability, this shows it will be a great coins in the future if the presidents of nations decided to use it.
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

If you are talking about crypto currency in general then the majority of the people will go for bitcoins simply because of the fact that it is still considered the best coin in the market and is the oldest coin to be in the market.
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

I vote for XRP because of its very practical application can pay international, team post very powerful. The coin is 100 billion VND, very big
besun

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

I will choose ETH, this is the most popular token today with the most modern applications and technology, fast processing speed and liquidity.
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

I will vote for XVG or TRX. These are very large and global payment types. Currently it is also full application in the game.
phanthuong

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

I will vote for ADA, XLM, ABT. I think these are potential tokens and have many good applications. The blockchain 3.0 technology will be developed more strongly.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

I'm sure Ethereum and Bitcoin will dominate the voting as a whole, because Ethereum and Bitcoin are 2 crypto currencies which I think is the strongest among all crypto currencies, and I myself will vote Ethereum, maybe Ethereum is currently experiencing a price decline, but later this year , I think Ethereum will return to 1000 USD sooner or later
fruuom

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

According to my own observation and research on the encryption market, I will not hesitate to choose Ethereum, because there is a strong blockchain technology behind Ethereum. Although the price of Ethereum has dropped a lot, I believe he is very Will recover soon, will rise higher
Bere ice

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

It will undoubtedly be BTC. This is the first coin that came into the market and on top of that, it has a global demand. Apart from that, a lot of the companies are already preferring BTC as a means of payment.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:30:12 PM

I think to make sure the coin that I will choose I do not specify a coin that is certain I think we have to choose which coin has a good chance for the future
Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

I now give my vote to Litecoin. It was created as an alternative to bitcoin, including from the point of view of mining. Since the extraction of the first promising crypto currency in history by that time was already considerably complicated. Nevertheless, in due course, lightning mining also became more difficult.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

I will vote for ADA, XLM, ABT. I think these are potential tokens and have many good applications. The blockchain 3.0 technology will be developed more strongly.

They are not talking about which tokens they re holding, obviously those coins you mentioned are inferior in crypto. Though it has potentials they don't have a chance to stand against the great BTC nor to ETH. XRP however will be considered as we see there are adoption going on to it. They may even prefer XRP because its centralize and governments and nations want something they can control.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

I prefer ETH because it's easy to get and we all definitely get the eth from the bounty prize that is given instead of the new coin which is still of little value.
Flin+piclo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

The majority of the people will undoubtedly go for BTC since it is the oldest coin in the market and it has the highest price among all the other coins too. Even though the coin is in a dip, it is still considered as the best coin in the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: