Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:19:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe it will become more expensive than bitcoin?  (Read 127 times)
GeorgeWyll (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:41:06 PM

The volume of trade in the etherium in Fiat today exceeds the volume of trade btc. Will the Efirium grow in price? Maybe it will become more expensive than bitcoin?
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

The volume of trade in the etherium in Fiat today exceeds the volume of trade btc. Will the Efirium grow in price? Maybe it will become more expensive than bitcoin?

If it exceeds bitcoin then a lot of tokens will go boom! I am hoping for Ethereum to recover back to $300 USD atleast since $200 is way to low. Some even thinks Ethereum was about to die. It's possible Efirium will increase.
isabellaaabellana

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

I think it is the best time to accumulate eth now. If you look at the history of its charts, you can see that it is almost in the support level. If it goes down deeper, then it might create a new bottom. Do you think it will hit below 100 usd?
GeorgeWyll (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:20:43 AM

If it exceeds bitcoin then a lot of tokens will go boom! I am hoping for Ethereum to recover back to $300 USD atleast since $200 is way to low. Some even thinks Ethereum was about to die. It's possible Efirium will increase.

I do not think that the etherium will die, it is the second crypto-currency in the world, after bitcoin.
Especially the etherium has smart contracts, which are very popular now.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:39:39 AM

I don't think So, although ethereum a potential coin but it will never cross Bitcoin price (IMO). There is huge different also with total supply. So we couldn't expect that ethereum pric will raise more than Bitcoin. On the other hand we know that Bitcoin is accepted all exchange as a mother coin. This is the most positive point for Bitcoin. It might be happen if all the exchange accept ethereum as mother coin. But it will never happen, and we can't expect price of ethereum will cross btc. Bitcoin is accepted many merchant's but ethereum still unable to make this market like Bitcoin. May be it will take time. But that time Bitcoin will be more potential.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:54:20 AM

The volume of coin trade doesn't influence the price of token. I think that bitcoin will not be outstripped.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:03:06 AM

i don't know where you are getting the trading volumes from but ETH volume was not higher than bitcoin's, not even by a long shot close to it!

besides having high volume only proves that there is pump and dump going on. for example in the past couple of days bitcoin price has been pretty much stable with less than 3% changes. but ETH has been getting dumped as big as 15% and there are whales who are playing with the market at the moment enjoying the money they gain by dumping on filled orderbooks.

all that aside even if ETH wanted to rise up it would never reach bitcoin price because to put simply it has unlimited supply! it  currently is above 100 million while bitcoin is still at 17 million.  pretty soon ETH will worth as much as a grain of sand while bitcoin is still scarce.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

The volume of trade in the etherium in Fiat today exceeds the volume of trade btc. Will the Efirium grow in price?
trading volume will not affect the price, you must know that the dominance of BTC on the market is still very high or 55% of the overall market.

Maybe it will become more expensive than bitcoin?
there is a lot of difference between the current price of btc and eth and it is impossible for eth to surpass it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: