Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto a sleeping giant that eventually Show It's Real Power  (Read 145 times)
fastrabbit (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

Crypto is definitely not dead, at least most of the sphere will survive after all shitcoins are done.Still I don't worry as I'm still convinced that cryptocurrency will have a great future. At least some of them as many altcoins will most likely still die within 2018 or let's say I hope many of those shitcoins will finally die within 2018.That being said I believe in a new swing upwards whenever all those crappy tokens are off the market, because supply will be lower and hence money will more likely flow into the remaining solid cryptos instead.

Whatsoever I'm of the opinion that crypto still got the joker up it's sleeve, which is a simple explanation to why use e.g. bitcoin instead of fiat.Sure there are reasons but they are very abstract for the average guy. So I hope that some future event will display the shere potential and strength of cryptocurrency.I'm positive that we are looking into a great future and will be able to celebrate a lot along the way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TurveyDrop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

We all know that the crypto market will play a great role in changing the face of digital payments. Even now we are seeing a glimpse of it where the giants such as Samsung, BMW and Rolls Royce are accepting payments in terms of crypto. Event though the market is in a depression, when it will recover from it, it will take the digital market by storm. We just need to be patient.
MarchionessBold

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

Crypto will be back in action. All kings stumble in their reigns and this is just a rough patch for the market right now. It will recover from it. We just need to be patient.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

Whatever happen a king will always sit on his throne even there is a time he will go down. Bitcoin will still the king that rule over the market and always on his throne as a digital currency. Before end of this year i believe bitcoin will rise and shine again.
Guard225

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

Crypto will be back in action. All kings stumble in their reigns and this is just a rough patch for the market right now. It will recover from it. We just need to be patient.

With LN developing so quickly, we're going to have a great season, BTC will finally be ready for masses to adapt
veinspeak

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

i think we all know that crypto has some great potential, that's why we are here, i totally agree with you, it's a really good technology
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

Necessarily soon everything will happen, because sooner or later people will have to see this wonderful miracle, when the crypto-currencies will still begin to integrate into the world market and into the real world.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

Why have you begun with that intro of crypto isn't dead?
Crypto has been never dead and will never be.
$201 B is a big money just to come out to the market though there are dips and big wipe outs.
And $10B of daily volume is something that we can lean. I just don't get it why you have that intro.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

I think so. Bitcoin might be the sleeping giant we ever hope for but maybe it will not be the giant we wanted to have. The giant that might save us all or the giant that will stomp us all Cheesy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

I agree with you that crypto is power and it is already unreal to just squeeze it out. And yes, I also think that the Altocoins market will be much smaller by the end of 2018. So we get patience and wait for what will happen next.
FallenBtcAngel

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

Crypto is definitely not dead, at least most of the sphere will survive after all shitcoins are done.Still I don't worry as I'm still convinced that cryptocurrency will have a great future. At least some of them as many altcoins will most likely still die within 2018 or let's say I hope many of those shitcoins will finally die within 2018.That being said I believe in a new swing upwards whenever all those crappy tokens are off the market, because supply will be lower and hence money will more likely flow into the remaining solid cryptos instead.

Whatsoever I'm of the opinion that crypto still got the joker up it's sleeve, which is a simple explanation to why use e.g. bitcoin instead of fiat.Sure there are reasons but they are very abstract for the average guy. So I hope that some future event will display the shere potential and strength of cryptocurrency.I'm positive that we are looking into a great future and will be able to celebrate a lot along the way.

Crypto is not just "not dead" - crypto is flourishing, although it's experiencing many scams and the current downtrend. But everything is more than fine when looking from a larger distance.
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

I think it's already flexing its muscles as it has .gov and bankers running around in a panic trying to regulate and control this thing before it causes a power shift.  The only disappointing part of the movement is that the early adopters seems to be more than happy to let the government and bankers take this right over. 
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

crypto won't die, we all know there are many advantages of crypto that can solve problems and help in people's lives. it's just that crypto has not received support or recognition by the wider community. a success must take time and must go through a process, so I always fold assets for future provision.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

Shitcoins will never end if there's no program that will filter them, scammers will keep creating new cryptocurrencies, ICO's to get money from investors. This is the biggest challenge in crypto world because it is not a security according to SEC Chairman Jay Clayton. It's decentralized no one is controlling cryptocurrency that is why it's hard for now to eliminate useless shitcoins.

However, I am a believer of cryptocurrency as the future of money, not just for the future but presently it worked already as a useful technology in financial sector. I believed to have great future with cryptocurrency and there's no doubt about that.
Doyenuklirblok6

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

of course crypto will be very useful in the future in accordance with its uses and functions, and do not look at current conditions that are not good in the eyes of the public or government, an advantage for now because there are still many people who care about technological progress for future development better than now.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

Shitcoins which's dead have no future project and they don't have real work that have they done.
They just created an idea and sell it on the ICO, after several months or years. They will be shut down and just say apologize to the loyal investors Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: