Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GYM Project Is The Pioneer Of Sport Activity (Mining GYM With Your Body)  (Read 139 times)
maxel2017 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

I am interesting to discussion each orther

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:07:19 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 07:06:01 PM by maxel2017

Gym project is decentralized EOS Proof of Exercise token with innovative mobile app that allows you to mine GYM cryptocurrency with your body. The product of this project give us more benefit because people can mining GYM token with your calories and how can you do it..? If you want mining this token, You should buy Heart Rate Monitor System tools and install GYM application in your phone and connected it via LE Bluetooth and doing any sport activity likes running, bicycle, boxing, play football, jogging and any sport activity related your hobby.

The developer of this project has released GYM application that support android system and IOS applications will be release soon. According information that I have from Developer Team, in next couple days GYM application can be downloaded in IOS store and people who has IOS phone can installed it. Day by day more people joining in their telegram chat link and now the member of this community has reach over 20K members and developer team more active to guide their holder token in swapping process because the old GYM token in under Ethereum Blockchains and new token will be swapping in under EOS Blockchains system. This project is very fantastic,,,,!!! Beside that, the mining process is already running and now there are six people who are mining GYM token  Wink Wink Wink Wink

GYM project has success to provide best way and give motivated from person who are lazy to exercise be more diligent to doing sport activity because your activity get paid by GYM token  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss for example, A lazy morning woke up become get up early in the morning to mining GYM token  Grin Grin Grin Grin

GYM project is potential and has success to create new economical system in Blockcahins technology and GYM product can be used by GYM lover or Sport Lovers..cheers...buddy.. Grin Grin Grin Times for you get paid your calories by GYM token..

For More Information Of GYM Project, You Can Visit In This Link Below:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

Gym project is decentralized EOS Proof of Exercise token with innovative mobile app that allows you to mine GYM cryptocurrency with your body. The product of this project give us more benefit because people can mining GYM token with your calories and how can you do it..? If you want mining this token, You should buy Heart Rate Monitor System tools and install GYM application in your phone and connected it via LE Bluetooth and doing any sport activity likes running, bicycle, boxing, play football, jogging and any sport activity related your hobby.

The developer of this project has released GYM application that support android system and IOS applications will be release soon. According information that I have from Developer Team, in next couple days GYM application can be downloaded in IOS store and people who has IOS phone can installed it. Day by day more people joining in their telegram chat link and now the member of this community has reach over 20K members and developer team more active to guide their holder token in swapping process because the old GYM token in under Ethereum Blockchains and new token will be swapping in under EOS Blockchains system. This project is very fantastic,,,,!!! Beside that, the mining process is already running and now there are six people who are mining GYM token  Wink Wink Wink Wink

GYM project has success to provide best way and give motivated from person who are lazy to exercise be more diligent to doing sport activity because your activity get paid by GYM token  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss for example, A lazy morning woke up become get up early in the morning to mining GYM token  Grin Grin Grin Grin

GYM project is potential and has success to create new economical system in Blockcahins technology and GYM product can be used by GYM lover or Sport Lovers..cheers...buddy.. Grin Grin Grin Times for you get paid your calories by GYM token..

Maxel2017, Thank you for posting this here and I believe gym is one of the Best project in 2018. I have been following them and also one of the investors.  Making money through cryptocurrencies has not been made easy the way gym makes it.  You can just mine using your body. Please try out!
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

Great work guys you guys have really done great.... I taught the project is over but you guys came up with surprises... New update I also love the way you converted from ETH to EOS blockchain that a great achievement... Wish you guys all the best of luck!
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

eos=decred?
maxel2017 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

Maxel2017, Thank you for posting this here and I believe gym is one of the Best project in 2018. I have been following them and also one of the investors.  Making money through cryptocurrencies has not been made easy the way gym makes it.  You can just mine using your body. Please try out!
Really amazing guys...this project will be huge soon because more promising for our future...and GYM project has success to bring new idea in sport activity and provide benefit to several companies and GYM users...Why I Love That...The people who want mining GYM should buy tools of Heart Monitor System in any brand that suitable with GYM application and GYM user get paid by GYM token from their calories as long they doing sport activity.....you can Imagine guys...GYM will have long live...people will boost their mining power in 10% should pay $1.99 , 15%/month should pay $2.99/month and 20% equal to $3.99/month...all of income for increasing their project and future GYM will be found in many sport activity center...good project to join and great benefit for investor...
maxel2017 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:00:35 PM

Great work guys you guys have really done great.... I taught the project is over but you guys came up with surprises... New update I also love the way you converted from ETH to EOS blockchain that a great achievement... Wish you guys all the best of luck!

Really amazing guys...this project will be huge soon because more promising for our future...and GYM project has success to bring new idea in sport activity and provide benefit to several companies and GYM users...Why I Love That...The people who want mining GYM should buy tools of Heart Monitor System in any brand that suitable with GYM application and GYM user get paid by GYM token from their calories as long they doing sport activity.....you can Imagine guys...GYM will have long live...people will boost their mining power in 10% should pay $1.99 , 15%/month should pay $2.99/month and 20% equal to $3.99/month...all of income for increasing their project and future GYM will be found in many sport activity center...good project to join and great benefit for investor...
maxel2017 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

eos=decred?

EOS has different system and have own chain...GYM is a good boy of EOS....hehehehehehe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: