Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:38:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to track changes in rules of bounty campaign?  (Read 759 times)
Nohara (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

Hey guys!

How do you track changes in rules of bounty campaigns? Do you use any telegram channels or websites?

Thank you in advance Wink
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

Hey guys!

How do you track changes in rules of bounty campaigns? Do you use any telegram channels or websites?

First of all, bounty programs do really mostly being posted on this forum itself which means it would be just normal for you to check out every now and then on OP if theres a certain update came from the team or by manager itself.If you don't like to miss out any updates or informations then seeking out on telegram channels would be always a good option too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:06:17 PM

Other than hamphser said on above, sometimes the manager even pm'd all of participants if there is/are some changes in bounty rules (but mostly announced it on OP's bounty thread). The best way is always check regulary in weekly if there is rule change or not on bounty thread
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

From what i have observed so far, information may not regularly be communicated on the project bitcointalk bounty thread so its usually best to join their telegram group and follow up

livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:55:53 PM

I agree with what Hamphser said.

As a participant of that particular bounty, you have to check the thread from time to time and if your bounty manager is really working well then he will contact you through DM's (bcc) to all the other participants for that bounty. But since there's other source of contacting team such as telegram that's the reason why some are requiring it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Nohara (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

Thank you guys so much for your answers! I can't give merit, if I can do it - I would merited all of you Wink

I am asking it because I wrote a script for tracking all changes in manager's posts for most of campaigns in bounty thread and I am wondering if I make a Telegram channel to publish it will it be useful for users or will it be just a waste of my time?

I guess I will have a gap only where announces publish at Telegram channel, should think how to track them.

What do you think?
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

Hey guys!

Depending on where the bounty campaign started, and when I say where, I mean if it is posted here on bitcointalk or it is hosted within a website or bounty platform.
If it is here on bitcointalk, then it is simple, make it a habit to check the first page of the bounty thread; bounty managers often post the announcements and updates on the first post of the first page.
You can also join the bounty telegram group of such bounty campaign to get updates or check the social media channels of the ICO/Project. Bounty managers nowadays usually have their own telegram/discord group for their bounty participants on all of the bounty campaign they handle, you can join those and get updates too, even talk to some bounty managers/admins.
Walter789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

Hey guys!

For newbie's like me I don't think if they are another information sites that could helps bounty participants to track bounty campaigns movements. Telegram and Discord are one of the applications that I would like to use it is more easy to use and it is convenient even in mobile phone you can use to updates for all new bounty campaigns rules and guidelines. However I don't know if aside from that there are some apps or site that we can use to track your bounty campaigns pinned message, rules and updates.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

Thank you guys so much for your answers! I can't give merit, if I can do it - I would merited all of you Wink

I am asking it because I wrote a script for tracking all changes in manager's posts for most of campaigns in bounty thread and I am wondering if I make a Telegram channel to publish it will it be useful for users or will it be just a waste of my time?

I guess I will have a gap only where announces publish at Telegram channel, should think how to track them.

What do you think?
Are you sure of tracking all of those bounties? there are too many of it in the Bounties if you will ever come up with that script. I know its possible but its going to be a lot of work for you to monitor each of those changes.

You can create your telegram channel for those changes if you really want to do it but I want to know why you want to do it? I think I saw the same script and purpose before but that software didn't made a noise in the forum.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

As a bounty hunter, I know that most of us are wnat to be updated about the bounties we had participated so that we can catch up to the latest and abide the new rules if the bounty management changes it. In order to track any changes in the bounties, I just go to their bounty thread because the bounty manager will just update it or posted it if changes may happen and the other option is to ask on their bounty or official telegram channel.
riboku0105

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

The bonus rules are usually announced on the bounty manager's telegram channel or in the bounty thread of the project. You must check regularly as the message in the telegram may be floating.
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

Check the bounty thread and telegram channel of bounty (if there is one). It is not so difficult, however it allows you to get any important info that should be published there
XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:25:14 PM

I usually use Telegram to track.. But instead of the normal telegram, I use Multigram. With Multigram you can Favorite groups. And there's a separate tab for announcements.

What I do is I favourite the bounties I'm in, mute normal chats and leave just pinned messages to notify me. This is to reduce the noise and be alerted when something of note is being said.

Hope this helps.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:06:25 PM

Check the bounty thread and telegram channel of bounty (if there is one). It is not so difficult, however it allows you to get any important info that should be published there

Instead of this anyone who participated on campaign can follow the bounty thread and op poster's show posts page. This will be helpful to find every update from the ICO team about bounty program.
If there is anything needed to be added they may PM it personally or publish it on the bounty thread too.

For clarification also you can message him via PM on forum.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

Hey guys!

I track both on the forum and in the telegram. But, unfortunately, this is not entirely convenient and timely. It would not be bad if the changes in the bounty conditions to the mail came notification.

bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:22:54 PM

Hey guys!

First of all, bounty programs do really mostly being posted on this forum itself which means it would be just normal for you to check out every now and then on OP if theres a certain update came from the team or by manager itself.If you don't like to miss out any updates or informations then seeking out on telegram channels would be always a good option too.

For most of those who only participate in twitter and facebook campaigns I think they are not going to read the OP as they just keep reporting. You will notice this because even when the campaign ends, they still keep reporting in the bounty threads. Only those in signature campaigns are monitoring the rules changes as sometimes, the manager do change things.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

Hey guys!

For most of those who only participate in twitter and facebook campaigns I think they are not going to read the OP as they just keep reporting. You will notice this because even when the campaign ends, they still keep reporting in the bounty threads. Only those in signature campaigns are monitoring the rules changes as sometimes, the manager do change things.

LMAO okay that part about twitter and Facebook hunters still reporting even after the campaign has closed made me laugh. It's so true. Lol.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

If I join the ICO signature campaign, first of all I track how the steaks are placed in the table. If the messages are regularly counted, then everything is fine. However, from time to time it is necessary to go to the topic of the bounty campaign for the first, and then to the last pages. Already at the conclusion of the ICO process it is useful to go to their website, look at the amount collected and in their telegram to know the progress of the ICO.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:41:26 PM

I used both telegram channels and websites to track changes in a bpunty campaign. Participating on the telegram helps us know what is the currently situation. Websites gives us advisory on how will the run and strong.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:01:20 AM

Keep on checking their Bounty thread and telegram group.

Telegram group is more convenient way to interact with bounty team.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: