Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to track changes in rules of bounty campaign?  (Read 762 times)
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

I use channels where the bounty hunters themselves exchange news that they find. Everyone does a small job, and in aggregate you get good news traffic. I advise you to find such channels, or create your own and invite in it bounty hunters
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

To keep track of all changes in the rules of bounty you need to constantly monitor all chats of the bounty, communicate with project managers, go and check the forum. Also, you can just participate in the bounty companies on the bounty sites, where there are established rules and information bots that will notify you of any changes. It is much more convenient and informative.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

Hey guys!

How do you track changes in rules of bounty campaigns? Do you use any telegram channels or websites?

Thank you in advance Wink

I use a channel. telegrams where new messages and rules are applied and prizes given follow information on my telegram and myweb. medium
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

Hey guys!

How do you track changes in rules of bounty campaigns? Do you use any telegram channels or websites?

You can see it on the main thread of the bounty campaign, the manager and the team behind it are transparent in their rules it indicates that the bounty manager reserved the rights to change the campaign rule so the medium that you can see the changes is in the thread itself.
malu2121

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:50:43 PM

Now in each program has a  channel Ico and bounty. You should check from time to time pin message.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

Frequently updated on the bounty topic of the project, the bounty group on the telegram is also a place to update bounty news. You can also inbox directly to the campaign manager to ask about issues related to the bounty campaign of the project.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

Hey guys!

The most of bounty has their threads here on forum and what is more they have their sides so it is not that hard to track changes, just try to read whole rules before the end of every week and thanks to that you will be well informed.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

best method to track a campaign is to follow thier thread ( the one that you applied from )  . read the first page and the last page to see if there are any changes made by the manager .  you can also check the spreedsheet for additional informations after joining and after each rounds in order to track your progress .

other methods is by joining their groups ( i.e telgram , discord , slack , etc ) some managers and admin do update thier partcipants via groups for faster communication .
shixiu

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

Since you have participated in the bounty activities, it is necessary to join the bounty community of the project.
The top message inside must be paid attention to. In addition, if you do not pay attention to the official news for a few days, it is best to ask other  participants when entering the community. generally you will get an answer.
Finally, I wish you a successful bounty for your mission.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

Except for taking time out for the campaign and respecting it. At times, I get "Post Bursting" and do not understand where they came from. 6 working days and I spend 3 days to complete it and get "Post Bursting". Fortunately, the bounty is just a part-time job. It is not the choice of many others. Smiley
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

It's very difficult because Boitcointalk doens't allow check previus modified versions of each post.
You should print a copy of the thread and follow community channels.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:48:19 PM

It is very hard to monitor all of the changes in bounty campaigns. Sometimes changes on this forum can be added too late (for example, manager can be banned), so it is better to use groups in the telegram.
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

Regularly monitor and update new information from the project you participate in on the project's official ANN bounty, bunker support telegram and you can also directly ask the bounty project manager for further updates information.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ReenaRobert

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:30:29 AM

Be active always in Bounty thread as well as Telegram.
If it is not possible weekly once you can check
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

You need to check the telegram or bounty thread on time every week, because all bounty tasks will be announced in the telegram when changes occur!

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

1 time in 2 weeks, carefully check the topic on bitcointalk, and if i have questions then go to the telegram.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

I usually check the main topic with bounty once a week. Usually in the beginning of the topic Manager allocates a different font and writes in big letters all changes. But I also recommend reading the main one in full.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:31:09 PM

It's nice  when you find a group with an admin that is fan of crypto currency).But often meet a users who want to promote their channel for earnings.There are also threads on BTT Once a week when I make report I read the first page of the bounty thread and of course TG. And when the bounty has already ended I'm   sometimes read a news TG of this  project.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:49:33 AM

Elementary! It is necessary to follow the project's telegram froup, for the bounty thread and other news sources of a specific project. For the time being, there are no automated means to follow the changes in the forum threads.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

You can track the changes in rules in a bounty campaign by checking the thread itself and if the project has telegram groups, it is commonly posted there so I don't think you should worry about it. The only problem you're going to have is being active or not.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: