Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoAve.Com Adding One More Coin For BTC/USD exchange. Which should it be?  (Read 11698 times)
ghcannon

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:33:59 PM

+1
muhhkuh

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:46:42 PM

+1

Free Bitcoins - Litecoins - Altcoins every 24h
www.qoinpro.com
enerbyte

Activity: 556
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:04:46 PM

+1 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404364.0
Namachieli

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:06:12 PM

I would suggest something a little more established, something along the lines of;

PrimeCoin XPM
CrytogenicBullion CGB
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:10:31 PM

Definitely mint ! One of the best communities out there ! It did bring something new to the table ( POW/POS ).
And well the most important fact for any exchange to consider mint is the volume it generates, right now its #6 at coinmarketcap and it was around top10 pretty much since the start.
So well if this is not a good reason then i have no idea what is Smiley

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
kafuzlum

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:18:19 PM

+1 for Vertcoin VTC
TheDonj

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:36:52 PM

Without a doubt charity coin (CHA) http://www.charitycoinfoundation.org/

My reasoning is simple:

1. 10% of all coins mined are placed in wallets to fund charitable events.
2. An outstanding dev team who are dedicated to the long term success of the coin

You're looking at a coin that will truly make a difference and can wipe away this "speculate/bubble/greed/panic/crash/crap/clone" typically associated with crypto, and in particular litecoin clones. A coin that can actually make the world a better place and isn't just another speculative vehicle.

Consider for a second the power something like this could have if it took off, become a part of something bigger and support making the world a better place!

Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:48:36 PM

My reasoning is simple:

2. An outstanding dev team who are dedicated to the long term success of the coin

You're looking at a coin that will truly make a difference and can wipe away this "speculate/bubble/greed/panic/crash/crap/clone" typically associated with crypto, and in particular litecoin clones. A coin that can actually make the world a better place and isn't just another speculative vehicle.

Consider for a second the power something like this could have if it took off, become a part of something bigger and support making the world a better place!

Hey Don J Smiley

I like your argument, it seems sound. It would be good if we could really make a difference Smiley

k.
MEPHuk

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:11:27 PM

Already signed up, looks very promising !

Also, would love to see Datacoin/XPM added

MEPH

Pelok66

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:29:41 PM

+1
broken_pixel

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:36:40 PM

My reasoning is simple:

Hey Don J Smiley

I like your argument, it seems sound. It would be good if we could really make a difference Smiley

k.

The problem with so called charities is they are never really transparent and most of the time receive maybe 1- 2 % of lets say a 20% donation from a person or entity.

Great idea but with all the greed in the world it really is never solid or at least when a fiat currency is used.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Coinshot

Activity: 521

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:39:47 PM

Vertcoin has my vote!

Mine too!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

TwistedXT

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:41:36 PM

My reasoning is simple:

Hey Don J Smiley

k.

The problem with so called charities is they are never really transparent and most of the time receive maybe 1- 2 % of lets say a 20% donation from a person or entity.

Great idea but with all the greed in the world it really is never solid or at least when a fiat currency is used.

So are you suggesting not to bother helping charities because some may be greedy?

Please don't confuse me with someone who is naive, I agree with you that some charities are extremely greedy, some charity CEOs pay themselves multimillion dollar paychecks.

However most Charities and in particular the smaller community charities without the huge marketing budgets are honest, and sincerely try to help people, so please don't tarnish them all with the same brush.

CharityCoin wants to help these smaller charities, not big the corporations that masquerade themselves as charities whilst paying themselves grotesque salaries and spending millions on advertising.

blackhole88

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:11:30 PM

+1000
broken_pixel

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:24:09 PM

Moolah added Mint.  Grin

http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/1zqn2c/youre_now_live_on_our_moolah_merchant_platform/
https://moolah.io/merchants/learn-more

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:35:31 PM

This thread is a great idea!

There are several options to consider imo. If there is only space for one more currency, I really don't have an answer.

1 There are some currencies I find more useful or suited than others mostly because they have been around for a long time and have proved to survive for years.

2 Then, there are some who might create a lot of volume (not a fan of Doge though).

3 Also, there might be some innovative coins out there that may be worth supporting.

1 How about devcoin or namecoin or even ixcoin?

2 MoonCoin (love their space camp idea and even though the coin is only 2 months old it would create dozens if not hundreds of Bitcoins of volume)

3 DataCoin, (Huh) others that I know too litte of as of now, just too many fish out in the sea these days to check them all out.
gs02xzz

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:03:35 PM

nxt!
zorke

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:12:20 PM

NXT definitely! Great community, brand new code, cool new features!
Thanks
Mises_77

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:14:49 PM

NXT for sure
CoinAmmo

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:15:12 PM

Definitely mint ! One of the best communities out there ! It did bring something new to the table ( POW/POS ).
And well the most important fact for any exchange to consider mint is the volume it generates, right now its #6 at coinmarketcap and it was around top10 pretty much since the start.
So well if this is not a good reason then i have no idea what is Smiley
+1

MintCoin - MNT - PoW/PoS Hybrid energy Saving! - GO MINT Coins!!!
MNT - MYugcMRrY7uySY9i3LX4kUz1aGJy7FwCuC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: