Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:46:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: https://schange.cc/ Input output exchange btc  (Read 158 times)
schange.cc (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

Good day friends
here you can exchange or sell BTC
All exchanges are held manually (complete anonymity, no data charges)

Relevant for  Ukraine Poland Lithuania Latvia Germany Italy Spain and other European countries

Here you can exchange your BTC for cash euros or dollars to a Bank account

BTC
Exchange contacts:
jabber:schange@exploit.im
telegram:schange    (https://t.me/schange)
websait: https://schange.cc/

BTC

We recommend all customers to use our website exchanges are quick Added 4 exchange operators All exchanges are held in manual mode

ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:09:07 AM

Why would anyone trust that exchange?
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

Relevant for  Ukraine Poland Lithuania Latvia Germany Italy Spain and other European countries

Judging from the language on the home page (google translate detects it as Russian), it seems to me that this exchange could be relevant to Russia only, if any. Hardly any info on your "about us" and "contact" page, so why would anyone want to deal with you? The question of trust remains as the most important question for anyone who would potentially use your website.
schange.cc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

Relevant for  Ukraine Poland Lithuania Latvia Germany Italy Spain and other European countries

Judging from the language on the home page (google translate detects it as Russian), it seems to me that this exchange could be relevant to Russia only, if any. Hardly any info on your "about us" and "contact" page, so why would anyone want to deal with you? The question of trust remains as the most important question for anyone who would potentially use your website.

We have been working in this field for more than a year
schange.cc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

Soon we will add the English version of the site schange.cc
ferall

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

That’s irrelevant.
schange.cc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

That’s irrelevant.

Contact telegram for further operations
schange.cc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

That’s irrelevant.

here is the link to the forum where we work long

https://y3pggjcimtcglaon.onion/obmen-vvod-vyvod-elektronnyh-valyut-287/        *(please open link in tor)
ferall

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

You are missing the point.

Why would anyone trust your exchange?
schange.cc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

during our work we have a lot of positive reviews, above I wrote links where eating reviews about us.
schange.cc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

during our work we have a lot of positive reviews, above I wrote links where eating reviews about us.

We are engaged in the exchange of BTC for cash usd and Euro
schange.cc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

We are engaged in the exchange of BTC for cash usd and Euro

Hello!

Exchange contacts:
jabber:schange@exploit.im
telegram:schange    (https://t.me/schange)
websait: https://schange.cc/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: