Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 09:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HOARD - Cash & Crypto Wallet + Open Source DEX  (Read 712 times)
Bitchlio

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

make a new innovation about banking, it's quite difficult, and you need professionals to create a new system that defeats all the old banking systems that you think are expensive and slow, this is great as long as your program works perfectly, I am waiting for the next development
I believe the team in this project is professional. although there are many similar projects and high market competition. I believe the development team has smart ideas to develop the project and compete with others.
tominobo12

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

This idea seems interesting to accelerate the cryptocurrencies through mobile wallet and put all favorite in one place. I think this ICO is looking attractive to give try as it has chance to grow rapidly and team profile is also looking attractive.
CoinSherpa

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

make a new innovation about banking, it's quite difficult, and you need professionals to create a new system that defeats all the old banking systems that you think are expensive and slow, this is great as long as your program works perfectly, I am waiting for the next development

We stand firm believing the ICOs looking to disrupt the financial sectors should build bridges, not buildings, and that’s exactly what we aim to do.
CoinSherpa

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

This idea seems interesting to accelerate the cryptocurrencies through mobile wallet and put all favorite in one place. I think this ICO is looking attractive to give try as it has chance to grow rapidly and team profile is also looking attractive.

Thank you. We felt it was best to build an actual product before launching this sale. While only in beta, we’re weeks away from a full blown launch of the wallet.
jimjcub

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

This is really good stuff! Are you guys hiring?
I3L0CKch@in00111111

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

One of the main obstacles we face in this industry is the safety of our investments.
How will Hoard help me feel confident that my assets are protected?
CoinSherpa

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:36:18 AM

This is really good stuff! Are you guys hiring?

We've got a few open positions. Our core focus are more devs and designers. Here's a link to our job postings. https://angel.co/hoardinvest/jobs

Most important positions are react native developers, dev ops, and visual design.

You can apply on Angel or hit up me, the CEO, on linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonbrandondavis/

Cheers!
ptcgroup10009

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:06:03 AM

Do you think you guys can collaborate with blocknet from blocknet.co ,you guys seem like you have the front end going and blocknet has the blackend functioning.
HoardApp (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

Very very excited to see what hoard will bring over the coming months. The team is awesome and always in the telegram answering people questions and they are super transparent.

Keep up the awesome work Jason and the rest of the Hoard team. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the nice words! We can't wait for you to see either!
discrete

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

Just want to pop my head in here and share how incredibly pumped I am for this project. I work on the backend/dev ops for Hoard and couldn't be more proud of how everything is coming together.

Sleek, blazingly fast app, open source and non-custodial -- all that good stuff. Something I like to stress is our emphasis on open sourcing not only the wallet but also the entire backend systems. I think its rare to see account systems open sourced and optional.

One of the main obstacles we face in this industry is the safety of our investments.

I think what I wrote above speaks to that a bit.
IGchain

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

For those who haven't seen the "Hoard mobile wallet in action" video clip ...

https://youtu.be/tkB-4iuZgCk
nocoiners

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:33:31 AM

Do you think you guys can collaborate with blocknet from blocknet.co ,you guys seem like you have the front end going and blocknet has the blackend functioning.

Blocknet is very cool, they are doing great work and I think you are right in combining backend services like those they are offering with a simple frontend like ours is key to increasing adoption.
rukeysersoze

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

Do you have a place where we can see what percentage of the coins are sold currently for your ICO ?  I do not currently see anything on the website.
CoinSherpa

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

Do you have a place where we can see what percentage of the coins are sold currently for your ICO ?  I do not currently see anything on the website.

It's coming. We've been working on rebuilding the website, connecting the token page to the smart contract to update the numbers in real time.

Currently we're at about 26% sold. That's approximately 70% of our softcap.

Cheers. Jason.
IGchain

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

Recent article in TechRadar -- interview with Hoard CEO and co-founder, Jason Davis. Sharing if anyone is interested in reading it.

Hoard is shaking up banking with a new crypto platform

Hoard CEO tells us why his company could be the answer to your cryptocurrency woes.

Blockchain innovations, cryptocurrency and new payment platforms are constantly disrupting the traditional banking and financial industry, but these technologies are not accessible to or consumable by the general population.

The existing technologies are too complex for everyday consumers, and many platforms lack a user-friendly design, making them prohibitive to late adopters.

Coming from a background at Wells Fargo, Jason Davis set out to change the way people bank with crypto to make it seamless and simple. He is introducing Hoard, a cryptocurrency wallet, exchange, and payments platform, to address this hole what’s currently available to make crypto so easy that even your grandmother can understand it.

Full interview here: https://www.techradar.com/news/hoard-is-shaking-up-banking-with-a-new-crypto-platform
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

Blockchain performance and scalability issues will have to be resolved for cryptocurrencies to become a truly viable means of payment. Hoard offers an ingenious solution to this problem by sidestepping the blockchain for the main transactions, while still using it to ensure good behaviour. Its approach is certainly experimental and relies on its technology and token economy working as desired.
nocoiners

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

The first way we protect your funds is by giving you control over your private keys - the Hoard team never sees them, never has access to them, and cannot touch your crypto. Secondly, we've got a fantastic, responsive support team in case you ever have any trouble with your keys, your transactions, or anything you do in the Hoard wallet, so if you ever need a hand or have questions, we're here to help! As we build out our blockchain protocol, our main goal is prevent exchange risk by developing a decentralized exchange protocol where you never have to hand over control of your assets to anyone, like you do today on centralized exchanges. We never want to see another MtGox happen again!
ptcgroup10009

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

Blocknet is very cool, they are doing great work and I think you are right in combining backend services like those they are offering with a simple frontend like ours is key to increasing adoption.

You guys are doing great work as well ,would it be ok if you guys have a chat ?
CoinSherpa

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:02:38 AM

Blockchain performance and scalability issues will have to be resolved for cryptocurrencies to become a truly viable means of payment. Hoard offers an ingenious solution to this problem by sidestepping the blockchain for the main transactions, while still using it to ensure good behaviour. Its approach is certainly experimental and relies on its technology and token economy working as desired.

@Catswold - really appreciate the post. Hoard might not have any Merit on BTC Talk but we clearly have merit in  developing usable applications and scalable protocols.

lubanga

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:19:20 AM

I see it will be a good project, where a platform can unite people around the world, a very useful project for daily life .                                           
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: