Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where next? Preparing the ground for the big players!  (Read 1271 times)
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:43:27 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 06:46:45 PM by Jahmal32

We are approaching an important event, ETF applications will be considered at the end of September.
Next, we have a more positive news background: Mike Novograts said that the market finally passed the "bottom" - https://forklog.com/izvestnyj-bitkoin-investor-obyavil-chto-dno-projdeno/
Then the American holding Morgan Stanley intends to launch a new tool – bitcoin swaps, and so on! - https://forklog.com/bank-morgan-stanley-gotovit-k-zapusku-bitkoin-svopy/

We all also look forward to the bitcoin ETF review process. It will take place on September 30, but recently the SEC postponed consideration of applications from new York companies Vanek and Solid, due to lack of data from interested in the approval of people.

From the point of view of technical analysis, we begin to shrink in a triangle, the probability of breaking in the direction opposite to the expected is equally equal, despite the positive news.

Ah that friends. Just a couple of days all the nerves. Bitcoin broke your stress level 6000! What will happen next?

What I see picture. On the weekly chart, we broke the global trend line in a week. And we can confidently say that we will gain a foothold there. The next support we have for 3000 thousand. Below I think not goes, although all can be. In the range of 3000-4000 thousand we can stay for a long time. so to say the big players will gain positions. That's how long it will last, is unknown. Your idea.....

BTC

Updated schedule
image sharing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

Well it depends man but am probably guessing we will be moving up really soon from the way things are actually moving. Lets just hope we dont get another melt-down

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

I don't consider Mike Novogratz calling bottom to be something to add value to, especially with how biased he is with significant crypto holdings at risk. Market makers don't care about these entities.

If the price is destined to go down, it simply will, regardless of who is calling bottoms. I'm ready and somewhat do expect another sub $6000 visit either this or next month. Time will tell whether support will yet again hold.

I'm not trying to sound bearish, but being overly optimistic has only resulted in disappointment this year. I'm trying to maintain a healthy/neutral balance to not get bothered if the price goes down again.

Expect the unexpected!

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

I don't consider Mike Novogratz calling bottom to be something to add value to, especially with how biased he is with significant crypto holdings at risk. Market makers don't care about these entities.

totally agreed. novogratz firm has had a horrible year, and from the last released earnings report, a lot of the losses are still unrealized. bagholders are always saying the bottom is in! Tongue

I would like to hear the opinion of more experienced traders, what are the possible layouts, what is the probability of breaking the lower boundary of the triangle?

i wish i had something more to offer, but it's a tossup. normally a sideways range following a strong leg down is followed by continuation. however, this is a very drawn out sideways. from EW perspective, it looks like a potential triple zig zag, where we are in a terminal triangle now. that would suggest that the next major wave is upwards.

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:50:13 AM

we are still in a bear market so don't get too excited, this rally is very fragile, dead cat bounce, bull trap, whatever you want to call it, we're still in a down trend and I don't expect that to change. However we are set up well to test resistance over the next week

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:16:37 AM

Well it depends man but am probably guessing we will be moving up really soon from the way things are actually moving. Lets just hope we dont get another melt-down

We just had a small percentage after our drop at $6250. In my newbie trader point of view, this is nothing but a dead cat bounce. I really don't see any good signs on the "way things are actually moving" currently that you're referring to. We can definitely have another test at the $5800 support. But of course, at the same time I could be very wrong (and I hope I'm wrong).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:49:54 AM

You guys been here in the industry for a while now, major digitals won't give up that easily. This down market is temporary, eventually the market will stabilize. Investors will be confident again, trust will be the security. Developments and upgrades are coming. Regulations to stop scams are rolling in the legislatives. The market will be positive again.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:05:05 AM

i think its more on downward trajectory. the market pumps is just a short period of time i think a group of investors are responsible for the pumps but cant haul support from other investors thats why price is moving downward again. i hope some real investors would come and lift the market up.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:54:52 AM

We are approaching an important event, ETF applications will be considered at the end of September.
Next, we have a more positive news background: Mike Novograts said that the market finally passed the "bottom" - https://forklog.com/izvestnyj-bitkoin-investor-obyavil-chto-dno-projdeno/
Then the American holding Morgan Stanley intends to launch a new tool – bitcoin swaps, and so on! - https://forklog.com/bank-morgan-stanley-gotovit-k-zapusku-bitkoin-svopy/
From the point of view of technical analysis, we begin to shrink in a triangle, the probability of breaking in the direction opposite to the expected is equally equal, despite the positive news.

Chart short positions rolls over and rests at the level of $ 39,000, which at some point can be a trap for bears! - https://www.tradingview.com/x/XSfaUEhc/
I would like to hear the opinion of more experienced traders, what are the possible layouts, what is the probability of breaking the lower boundary of the triangle?

"The possibility of breaking the lower boundary of the triangle" is very slim and I think no matter the outcome of the ETF bitcoin may not go below $5000 again this year. I think bitcoin will go up now because if you look at all the technical indicators it seems that bitcoin is going to make another high if it break out of the channel.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

Chart short positions rolls over and rests at the level of $ 39,000, which at some point can be a trap for bears! - https://www.tradingview.com/x/XSfaUEhc/

We cannot predict all existing movements, the increase or decrease in coin prices is very volatile and unpredictable. So all we have to do is keep trying to make the best decision. Sometimes a movement is very unexpected and always surprises us all. We can only rely on some influential news, usually news that is closely related to cryptocurrencies will have a tremendous impact on the direction of changing the price of a coin.
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

I wonder what a big player thinks about all this.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

I don't think any of the things you mentioned here are an actual good news. they are positive but not important enough to be considered a factor leading to a rise.

as for ETF, before this I used to think it can lead to a decent rise then after it is rejected a drop back down to $6k-$6.5k can take place before the real rises begin. but at this point I think people have given up hope about ETF's approval or even its positivity for bitcoin. more people are starting to think more realistically about ETF nowadays.
with that said we may see a very small rise followed by an even smaller drop after ETF rejection but nothing significant enough to warrant any action.

Only Bitcoin
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:26:58 AM

In my opinion, starting from October 2018, the market will recover gradually. I believe that ETH will surpass the $ 1000 threshold by the end of this year, so I still keep ETH although ETH is currently dropping quite low.
georgetamstyle

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

Down
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

I think that against the background of upcoming news from ETF, at the end of September, you can expect a small jump from bitcoin to $ 10,000.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

I agree with this, don't care who said that. But the market will not rise or a bull run will not definetely start. In the long term, we see a straight line in the chart.
Malandro

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

We call it Dullness Market

There is No good trades and no good positioning on Dullness Markets, only scalping a few points.

But the analysis is:

1- The market reached its Selling Clímax
2- The phases A and B off an acumulation Had been conclued
3- NO sign of strength yet

At the moment we see no buyers and no sellers, each time the new high became smaller then the last one, but there is no new lows.

Supply and demand are in Balance

The answer for your question is in some other questions:

1- Does the market has anymore bullets on the sell weapon?
I read about some short sellers had been stopped in a high loss, so I believe the sellers are afraid for now.
Those who bought intend to hold it longer? (Do they have strong hands?)
The intention of the buyers is to sell after some event? Or they really want to have bitcoin for good reasons?

If we have attracted too much speculators only because the ETF history, then I see weak hands.

Falling down 6000 we may have a spring

Going above 7000 look for streng signs to confirm high trend

Sorry my bad English
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:42:28 PM

LMAO. Mike M. has always been a perma bull. So I'm not surprised by this predictions, but I'm skeptics that we can reach the price that his predicting. Again, TA is really a good tool to help us make our decisions, but you also have to take in considerations the market sentiments and the news going around. I admire people who have great TA, however, most of the time its either a miss or hit. I myself has several predictions right on the dot, but after several days the trend goes on the other direction. I wouldn't bet on ETF though, the chances of being rejected is high, might be another catalyst for a massive sell-off, just saying. So I'm no longer excited about the news that's why I make some adjustments on my trading style.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

I think the natural course of action for Bitcoin to take is along the lines it already created 3-4 months ago most likely playing between both up and down lines.
Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:22:29 PM

I think we are going up this time after several failed rally, Canada has already approved its first bitcoin pension mutual funds, that may influence or have a positive impact on sec decisions. We are going up this time
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Merit: 1483

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:28:17 PM

We call it Dullness Market

There is No good trades and no good positioning on Dullness Markets, only scalping a few points.

But the analysis is:

1- The market reached its Selling Clímax
2- The phases A and B off an acumulation Had been conclued
3- NO sign of strength yet

At the moment we see no buyers and no sellers, each time the new high became smaller then the last one, but there is no new lows.

this is a good take on the current market. prowdclown, a couple months ago, predicted that we were in the beginning of an accumulation schematic. it looks like he was probably correct. the selling climax occurred and the subsequent attempts downward were bought. and we wait......

I think we are going up this time after several failed rally, Canada has already approved its first bitcoin pension mutual funds, that may influence or have a positive impact on sec decisions. We are going up this time

you got a source for that? i don't see anything when i google it. seems like the last news on the subject was late 2017, when the pension plan investment board head said BTC and the blockchain space weren't “investible” yet. looks they they're waiting a few years before revisiting the topic.

Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:09:49 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 08:26:52 PM by Jahmal32

you got a source for that? i don't see anything when i google it. seems like the last news on the subject was late 2017, when the pension plan investment board head said BTC and the blockchain space weren't “investible” yet. looks they they're waiting a few years before revisiting the topic.
[/quote]

Maybe he meant it!
https://www.segodnya.ua/economics/kriptovalyuta/v-kanade-zapustili-bitcoin-fond-kollektivnyh-investiciy-1170074.html
But again, I'm leaning more towards technical analysis!
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

I think the next phase in the crypto market is headed for a small uptrend with a short duration quickly followed by a downtrend. BTC will be down again.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

based on the graph maybe the price of bitcoin will drop back in the foreseeable future as the last decline and after that the price of all coins will return to the highest position. so maybe this is a temporary downward trend and will return to the highest position at the end of the year.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

I believe we will be going up.  Been bouncing around down here for a while now.  If we wanted to tank to 3-4k I think we would have done it by now.  Sept 30th is gonna be really interesting though.  Whatever happens on that date I think we continue on that path for a while. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

Actually people hoping the ETF approval are become successful this coming judgement decison, but for me is doesn't matter if the approval are faile.

The speculation came from the popular personality of even expert are doesn't means accurate, that people relaying also their speculation base in the community discussions.
That's only my own opinion and analysis

kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:42:51 PM

I don't know about technical analysis. But the end of September will start bullish. Because I've seen charts from year to year. I hope next bull run.
leeheidrick

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:21:49 AM

I think prices will continue to decline over time, and the market is critically in need of new investors to recover asset prices, this is evident from the picture you show in this post,
https://s15.postimg.cc/jjs2edw7v/BTCUSD.png
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:28:36 AM

6500$ is the resistant point of Bitcoin. The chart shows us bitcoin is stable now. I think it's in the recovery progress.  Maybe it'll come back soon. We should wait for that.
wairawein

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:14:47 AM

I think will up, the market has dropped a lot and will soon have capital poured into the market.
Btc Specialist

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:28:40 AM

Now the price of bitcoin is low that means this is not remainig same the long time.Price will be high.If this year price not high then i tell strongly next year price will be high.
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:35:23 AM

I believe we will be going up.  Been bouncing around down here for a while now.  If we wanted to tank to 3-4k I think we would have done it by now.  Sept 30th is gonna be really interesting though.  Whatever happens on that date I think we continue on that path for a while.  

Yes, it will be logical to move in a triangle now, and by the end of the month we will mark a new top in the area of 7 000$, we will approach the decision on ETF, again there will be a rollback, and then there will be a breakdown. Now you need to closely monitor these developments, I do not believe that we will get a new high, but 10 000$ I think we will overcome!

I am confused by short positions on Bitfinex. What can we expect from this? A sharp fall or a bear haircut!
https://www.tradingview.com/x/BWuz0TyU/
St4yInTh3D4rk

Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

The prices should move in the upward trend towards the end of the year but now the prices looks stable and we will see the upward or downward trend towards end of Sep after the decision of the ETF approval.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

I think it doesnt matter if the ETF conclusions are gonna be positive or not because lets think about the time when there was no thing like ETF which is existed even when the crypto went ATH and without any such support. I guess until the time ETF notices started coming up, the crypto was in good state and if one more time ETF goes off the chart then also crypto may come back even faster because people wont be having any fear of the bitcoin crash or market crash itself and thus it will help people go think about the crypto in positive way one more time and thus they may just invest in it more promptly than the current time.
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

I think it doesnt matter if the ETF conclusions are gonna be positive or not because lets think about the time when there was no thing like ETF which is existed even when the crypto went ATH and without any such support. I guess until the time ETF notices started coming up, the crypto was in good state and if one more time ETF goes off the chart then also crypto may come back even faster because people wont be having any fear of the bitcoin crash or market crash itself and thus it will help people go think about the crypto in positive way one more time and thus they may just invest in it more promptly than the current time.

Is unlikely to come to that portion of the people who invested in the hype and went down very much dissatisfied. But again, the price does not always depend on the arrival of new investors or some important news! Such a liquid instrument as BTC will always have supply and demand,and it will draw us a chart from which it will be clear where the price will go. Big players understand that!
Kevin77
Legendary

Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

No one can even start to guess what bitcoin could do.
Sometimes it goes up sometimes it goes down. Regularly we just assume that the price of bitcoin will do whatever it wants and we are just going to follow it. Consider it like this, we are in a car (a bitcoin car lol) and the bitcoin is the driver, we are just passengers in that car.

Bitcoin told us it will take us to somewhere and we hopped into the car and right now we are passengers on that ride waiting for bitcoin to drive us to riches. Whether it will or not, we decide ourselves, we can keep on being in the ride or we can ask for a stop and leave the ride.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

If the price is destined to go down, it simply will, regardless of who is calling bottoms. I'm ready and somewhat do expect another sub $6000 visit either this or next month. Time will tell whether support will yet again hold.

I'm not trying to sound bearish, but being overly optimistic has only resulted in disappointment this year. I'm trying to maintain a healthy/neutral balance to not get bothered if the price goes down again.

Expect the unexpected!

Me. Yes that is me too.

Trying to just stay away with the pricing of all the crypto but when you are in this forum it seems difficult to really get away from it.
Having internet is sometimes a bad thing. You cannot just forget about what is being said here and then try to take a little peek of the current price.

I am just hoping the followers of this Mike Novogratz will not blindly follow it and instead look for another picture of what is really going on.
The market cannot be predicted by one person. Not even Satoshi. Yes, I dont think so.
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

I don't believe in rising of crypto. Probably courses will staying in the same position.

iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

I don't believe in rising of crypto. Probably courses will staying in the same position.

It wouldn`t be bad at all to stay where we are now, nice bottom, the highest ever, but be sure that we will see higher prices in the future. Entire year bitcoin price is around this price, and I believe as winter is coming that`s how price will start to rise again, we will get closer to 10k dollars before new year and if everything turns alright we will stay there. That isn`t some big rise, big rise I expect after next halving in 2020, we are closer and closer to that point, but until that price will be here or at 10k, we can expect fluctuations in this range. That`s not a bad range at all, it gives a lot of space for us traders to make some profit.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

Im aint an expert trader but first we do talk about on technical aspect which we can see the price been forming two symmetrical Triangle twice on a timeframe but we do see on how the price able to sustain that consilidation period.Therefore, guessing out the next price movement will matter on fundamentals since it do neglects the technical which possibly the next movement will matter into those news.Im not really keen
on checking out ETF events but this one can make some affect in fact.

Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

Im aint an expert trader but first we do talk about on technical aspect which we can see the price been forming two symmetrical Triangle twice on a timeframe but we do see on how the price able to sustain that consilidation period.Therefore, guessing out the next price movement will matter on fundamentals since it do neglects the technical which possibly the next movement will matter into those news.Im not really keen
on checking out ETF events but this one can make some affect in fact.

Yes, I have heard many times that bitcoin does not lend itself to technical analysis, and it is necessary to start from the fundamental. But again opinion is divided. The instrument is actually very unpredictable and no trader is ready for that. Except for scalpers, of course!
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:51:04 PM

And with this event, we will see price increase or price drop, what worries me will be the price drop, if we are in the $6300, we will fall for what price? This is my big concern.

Next, we have a more positive news background: Mike Novograts said that the market finally passed the "bottom" - https://forklog.com/izvestnyj-bitkoin-investor-obyavil-chto-dno-projdeno

These analysts lie a lot, so we should not believe them.

" intends ",

still not something concrete, so we should not take it seriously

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

That is going to be a big guess. The market acts the way it wants to and no one certainly knows where it is headed next. Although we can see the $6k region trying hard to hold on strongly, but where we go now is based on if we get enough volume to break out from the wedge formation or the bears will drive it back down hard over again.

Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:50:05 PM

And with this event, we will see price increase or price drop, what worries me will be the price drop, if we are in the $6300, we will fall for what price? This is my big concern.

Next, we have a more positive news background: Mike Novograts said that the market finally passed the "bottom" - https://forklog.com/izvestnyj-bitkoin-investor-obyavil-chto-dno-projdeno

These analysts lie a lot, so we should not believe them.

" intends ",

still not something concrete, so we should not take it seriously

Yes, I take that into account, thank you for your attentiveness. But in my opinion, the circumstances are reduced to the fact that both technical and fundamental analysis is reduced to one place, namely the date of consideration of the ETF, and the exit from the formation. And the momentum after such events will be strong.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

We are continuously hitting lower highs and lower lows. We should break 7500$ if expect to break this trend, and if we dont, lets just hope we don't fall under 6k, cos then we go down for sure!
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

We are continuously hitting lower highs and lower lows. We should break 7500$ if expect to break this trend, and if we dont, lets just hope we don't fall under 6k, cos then we go down for sure!

Agreed and i wanna say one thing. Recent days why people are buzzing on other section to create the various topics regarding speculation. There is dedicated section for why not people are not using it.
If you looking to invest om any cryptocurrency don't panic and wait for sometime.
There will be perfect and decent bump for sure in future.

facrael

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:02:44 PM

Look at TIX on Bittrex. https://ibb.co/dYWgNK
People sold all tokens. Now bulls can easy push price to the moon. Every 6 BTC give +100% to price. I'm sure TIX will give us a good profit. Just check it
Ranly123

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

With all the positive article you shared, the market is still the same in terms of it's movement. In other words, those positive news does not have any positive feedback as of now but maybe someday it will.

Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

rising will definitely occur, but for some time in the future it will experience a temporary decline to as a first step before experiencing an increase. based on last year's chart too

Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:14:12 AM

With all the positive article you shared, the market is still the same in terms of it's movement. In other words, those positive news does not have any positive feedback as of now but maybe someday it will.
[/quote]

Right, it won't take off in a second. Wink
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

I have always thought that even if Bitcoin can't introduce ETF, it can still develop well, but if ETF succeeds, then the market will grow faster!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Topcarey

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

6500$ is the resistant point of Bitcoin. The chart shows us bitcoin is stable now. I think it's in the recovery progress.  Maybe it'll come back soon. We should wait for that.
Yeah the same I think also. The price is almost constant and there are no changes for many times. Nobody can say about the future what will happen but some people give such a bullshit price that will turn your head, like the price will reach to $50k till the end of this year. Now you can imagine how is it possible? In just three months how the price would go from $6000 to $50000?
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

6500$ is the resistant point of Bitcoin. The chart shows us bitcoin is stable now. I think it's in the recovery progress.  Maybe it'll come back soon. We should wait for that.
Yeah the same I think also. The price is almost constant and there are no changes for many times. Nobody can say about the future what will happen but some people give such a bullshit price that will turn your head, like the price will reach to $50k till the end of this year. Now you can imagine how is it possible? In just three months how the price would go from $6000 to $50000?

The price could grow from 5 500$ 12 November 2017 to 19 900$ 17 December 2017!!! It's little more than a month! And also if you watched the news, as recently on the Iranian exchange rate skakanul up to 26 000 $ - https://cryptorussia.ru/news/iranskie-birzhi-byut-rekordy-po-rostu-kursa-na-bitkoin-26000-za-neskolko-chasov?utm_source=tg&utm_medium=novapress
The tool is unpredictable, so do not be surprised how he can, he will be able to understand the main thing at what point, from what we start!
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

I think the next phase in the crypto market is headed for a small uptrend with a short duration quickly followed by a downtrend. BTC will be down again.
Personally as a trader, I will always tend to lean more towards technical analysis than focusing on anything fundamental because it is better to trade what you see than disturbing yourself with things that are not relevant and usually are fake news, and they do not end up driving the market that much as everything is still based on speculation and manipulations anyway.

We are in a bearish condition, and for now, all I can see are the bears trying to take advantage of every scenario, so it all depends on how things would end up going but for now, the small uptrend is what I foresee as well.
baricuri

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

In my opinion, this year will be a good time for us to start trading, as the price of the coins is always going down in the good times for us to buy and wait, and then the market will rise. No one can drop much

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

Normally the market suppose to be experiencing some pump in price but not going in the IP direct because a lot of shorts posted on major exchanges site and the whales manipulation is also involve. Therefore, the market will go side ways but will experience much dump than pump.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

It'll go either up or down, but just like what some people said here, most likely we'll experience more dump than pump. As we can see in the market, there's some sudden increase of price, but it's slow, while on the other hand there's a big fall after that increase of price. I guess some people or investor take that chance, that's why there's a lot of big fall after the sudden increase.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

This might be the edge of us. This might put us to up. ETF in gold made a great difference and I think that it will do the same for bitcoin. That's what I believe in. I hope that this will be on to yours also.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

It'll go either up or down, but just like what some people said here, most likely we'll experience more dump than pump. As we can see in the market, there's some sudden increase of price, but it's slow, while on the other hand there's a big fall after that increase of price. I guess some people or investor take that chance, that's why there's a lot of big fall after the sudden increase.
that is what I see, when there is a sudden increase, but soon the price will come back down suddenly, even if we can predict to trade correctly we will certainly get a big profit, but it is very risky at this time to trade, because Current market prices are difficult for us to be able to predict prices correctly.

tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

I think the next position will be up. The crypto market can make people surprise again. Bitcoin is priced at $ 3,000 and can be up to 10 times more profitable. Altcoins are also extremely potential. Euthereum and Litecoins are two prominent coins. It is not high price. This is not the time to invest in it.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

I think the next position will be up. The crypto market can make people surprise again. Bitcoin is priced at $ 3,000 and can be up to 10 times more profitable. Altcoins are also extremely potential. Euthereum and Litecoins are two prominent coins. It is not high price. This is not the time to invest in it.

Woah. Bitcoin is priced at 3k? You high dude? Last time it was at that level was i think aug last year when btc started moving up. Anyways, there probably wouldn't be any major movementd whether up or down soon even with the coming etf results whether it gets approved or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

Woah. Bitcoin is priced at 3k? You high dude? Last time it was at that level was i think aug last year when btc started moving up. Anyways, there probably wouldn't be any major movementd whether up or down soon even with the coming etf results whether it gets approved or not.
Even the up coming Bitcoin ETF was approved the market will only be influence for only a month before people start to dump the price and I also believe it unacceptable to bitcoin to dump to the $3000 price range mentioned above. However, I don't see LTC as prominent coin.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

I suppose we will have a short fall soon and rally afterwards right closer to Christmas

genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

Believe me, whatever develops in the crypto world, who will gain profit is the power of the superpower. We must know the trade war has begun between the US and China. They will mostly control the BTC market
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

What I understand as regards this bitcoin ETF is that, if its approved, we would see the price going up and if ETF isn't approved, the price would go down. This is how the market is for now
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

In my opinion we need to wait SEC's decision. Nowadays this decision can affect cryptocurrency market. Accordingly, price of Bitcoin isn't more volatile. Otherwise the price had gone down to the dip until now.
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

Believe me, whatever develops in the crypto world, who will gain profit is the power of the superpower. We must know the trade war has begun between the US and China. They will mostly control the BTC market

I fully agree with you. That's what Robert Kiyosaki said. But this is far from the topic!
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:37:31 PM

In my opinion we need to wait SEC's decision. Nowadays this decision can affect cryptocurrency market. Accordingly, price of Bitcoin isn't more volatile. Otherwise the price had gone down to the dip until now.

SEC is waiting to see the bitcoin accepted but political intervention making everything goes in blunder. If you would like to go with the bitcoin and altcoins cfor investment.

Since bitcoin is considered as investment platform we are waiting to see the price bump in the market.
If the value turns good no one will be worry that market at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

As I see it, September will not show us any of the strange surprises. The cryptocurrencies, and Bitcoin as well, will be fluctuating all the time: nothing new will happen.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

Most probably down I think. Because market is not stable with few months. So we can't say this surely. But we can say that by researching last few days records.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:06:56 PM

As the triangle which Bitcoin in is getting narrower we are getting nearer the time when we see a sudden move. Last time it breaks the resistance and went up. But it was weak. I think we will see a major dump and will see lower 5K prices.
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

As the triangle which Bitcoin in is getting narrower we are getting nearer the time when we see a sudden move. Last time it breaks the resistance and went up. But it was weak. I think we will see a major dump and will see lower 5K prices.

Perhaps if now to the end of the month will not start the negativity in the media to spread, as it usually is.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

Most probably down I think. Because market is not stable with few months. So we can't say this surely. But we can say that by researching last few days records.
I think the market is more stable in a few months and it make the market is difficult to increase again. This condition may Will last until the end of year, so we can't expect too much to get big profit in this year. This year will be bad year for crypto market and we can just hope next year will be better
sevenjoy

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

I think prices will continue to decline over time, and the market is critically in need of new investors to recover asset prices, this is evident from the picture you show in this post,

In these days the price of bitcoin is almost constant. A little bit increase and on the next day decrease again. This situation lasts for the last 8 months. There is no growth in the price and I think in the future the price will continue the same. There would be no increase atleast till the end of this year. All predictions are just false and they have no reality.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

Iam analysis the crypto market according to technical analysis and historycal the price. In my opinion when the price of all crypto was going down to 70% to 90% that mean the price already oversold and has big potential to going up again to the top price. So i think its times for bull market and look now this bull run just started.

Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

In these days the price of bitcoin is almost constant. A little bit increase and on the next day decrease again. This situation lasts for the last 8 months. There is no growth in the price and I think in the future the price will continue the same. There would be no increase atleast till the end of this year. All predictions are just false and they have no reality.

I wouldn't say no movement! As you can see bitcoin made a good growth from mid-July to early August, and also from mid-April to early may. Again, there were falls, it was necessary to open short positions. You can see for yourself what price range, and you could earn enough. If you mean a similar growth in December 2017, you will be waiting for it for a long time.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

I think it will rise sharply in March. Now it's hard to expect a significant amount of money. It will remain in doubt until December. Despite these predictions, Bitcoin will end. These have always existed since the day Bitcoin started operating. It will continue to grow despite the negative predictions.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

I think it will goes up. I think it will recover this december, the market is unpredictable and be ready when it hits the bull run.
Noa_Amable

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

yes, in case SEC decides not to affect crypto market then there would be an huge flow of institutional investors which will dramatically affect the market
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

yes, in case SEC decides not to affect crypto market then there would be an huge flow of institutional investors which will dramatically affect the market

Today, the SEC deferred the launch of a bitcoin ETF from VanEck, and SolidX. In their opinion, they need more input from interested people. https://www.sec.gov/rules/sro/cboebzx/2018/34-84231.pdf
Have to wait 30, there are very few.

Interesting prediction from Tim Draper
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/bitcoin/tim-draper-reiterates-250000-dollar-bitcoin-price-target-14712907
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

Think positive it will be going up! if you think always negative then your vibes will also be going to be negative, being a positive person can make our aura better than to stressing out ourselves by thinking of the market will going to down. Just like the amount of bitcoin right now, I am sure it will rise very soon again just like last year so the market will be going up also.  Grin
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

Think positive it will be going up! if you think always negative then your vibes will also be going to be negative, being a positive person can make our aura better than to stressing out ourselves by thinking of the market will going to down. Just like the amount of bitcoin right now, I am sure it will rise very soon again just like last year so the market will be going up also.  Grin

Yes, I'm not particularly going into the news, for me more technical analysis indicator. And news this is so, would still they influence have! And here, too, is true, if you think that the market will soon unfold, it will seem that it is happening. Grin
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

Even though there is no market scenarios similar to what we have last year but it surely our market will recover soon,  maybe we could see it in the last quarter of the this year.  We just need to keep trusting and be positive, it won't help us if we all in nega side.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

Nothing is certain yet, we are still in a bearish wedge and the chances of seeing us break out from it is really not there unless we get to see the bulls make a strong attempt and break out from it.

For now, I really would not want to put so much of my attention on things that are not that relevant at the moment and better still, just find a way to watch the way the trends will be behaving in coming days. As long as we can see more possibilities of a quick dump than an up rise in the market, that is something one needs to be wary of.
Ganbound

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

Right, it won't take off in a second. Wink
[/quote]
To observe the market these days I can say that the price of bitcoin will remain the same till the end of this year. 2019 is unpredictable but there are no chances for bitcoin price to grow in this year. People said that 2018 will be the year of bitcoin but I say in opposite sense that bitcoin 2018 is of course the year of bitcoin but the worst. I have never seen this situation before.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:28:08 AM

I have always thought that even if Bitcoin can't introduce ETF, it can still develop well, but if ETF succeeds, then the market will grow faster!
ETF created problems for bitcoin and I think ETF is the cause for lower price of bitcoin. Due to low price and decreasing price of bitcoin most people are now converting their money to Altcoin because they think and I also admit that Altcoin possess more potential than bitcoin . Why one should lose his money or waste his time in bitcoin? They are happy in Altcoin.
Noa_Amable

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

ETF created problems for bitcoin and I think ETF is the cause for lower price of bitcoin. Due to low price and decreasing price of bitcoin most people are now converting their money to Altcoin because they think and I also admit that Altcoin possess more potential than bitcoin . Why one should lose his money or waste his time in bitcoin? They are happy in Altcoin.

right, some purchase altcoins for btc though we must keep in mind that btc is a market mover, so once btc starts a rally, all the rest will follow
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

I have been on the cryptocurrency market for more than 5 years.During this time,I reread a large number of news and research sites dedicated to cryptocurrencies,considered a huge number of forecasts. I can say with confidence that the forecasts are absolutely different and about 60-70% of them do not come true. I ask you to take this information into account when planning your transactions after considering the current forecasts.I expect bitcoin to grow from mid-October.
Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

Start of this year, once a time we seen the price was 19000$ near. But now market price line is 7000$. The down time is over, very soon price will up again and market  get come back his own color. For this we shall wait last time of running this year.
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

the presence of such an event as the ETF of many people just brought to the fact that everything depends on it and do not give attention to other important aspects as a technical component
jonatuzc

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:38:03 AM

In my opinion, this year will be a good time for us to start trading, as the price of the coins is always going down in the good times for us to buy and wait, and then the market will rise. No one can drop much
I do not know and even the whole world is not ready to say something about the price will go up or down in the upcoming days. I will discuss the previous market price movement of Bitcoin which was around 6500 US dollar few days ago but it decreased to 6200 US dollar price but when I checked the price today it has increased a little so these ups and downs happen according to the market factors.
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

I do not know and even the whole world is not ready to say something about the price will go up or down in the upcoming days. I will discuss the previous market price movement of Bitcoin which was around 6500 US dollar few days ago but it decreased to 6200 US dollar price but when I checked the price today it has increased a little so these ups and downs happen according to the market factors.

Yes, we should have expected that there will be a small rollback, technically the tool worked at 100%, and we will now see the pedaling to the levels of 61.8 Fibonacci, since the level is a reversal.By the way, we are already there! In the future, I see a return to the level of 38.2.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

We all also look forward to the bitcoin ETF review process. It will take place on September 30, but recently the SEC postponed consideration of applications from new York companies Vanek and Solid, due to lack of data from interested in the approval of people.

Updated schedule

Sortovye positions has fallen to levels 28435$

I would like to hear the opinion of more experienced traders, what are the possible layouts, what is the probability of breaking the lower boundary of the triangle.

is the direction of bitcoin only determined by ETF / SEC? I don't think, when ETFs are rejected, panic selling will occur and big sales can be seen. but I think buying opportunities from whales are great, and after all backing out of trading, they will make big pumps. I believe it. the analysis will show the upward direction on the next candle.
SaltedCrypto

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

it will still be bear market this year. Expect bull next year
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

Updated schedule

I would like to hear the opinion of more experienced traders, what are the possible layouts, what is the probability of breaking the lower boundary of the triangle.

is the direction of bitcoin only determined by ETF / SEC? I don't think, when ETFs are rejected, panic selling will occur and big sales can be seen. but I think buying opportunities from whales are great, and after all backing out of trading, they will make big pumps. I believe it. the analysis will show the upward direction on the next candle.

Well we have the opportunity to go for 5300-5500, just disapproval of the SEC will lead to additional motivation to sell that's all!
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

I didnt know that it looked like this when seen in a graph positioned from a long time summary.  Grin

I do think it was at a deep dump already. I am still considering the facts that was told to me that its way is only up.
I dont share it much for it could be a disaster so I am trying it just for me by now.
If it really occurs then it might be a good way up.

We have been long staying with the 6k-7k mark. Maybe it is time for it to stroke up again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

Well. Today is probably the most cheerful morning for many months. Market is super green. Is increasing. The cue ball made a stunning rise and exit from the triangle, as we discussed earlier here. What awaits us next? And then apparently you need to start to gain a foothold! And further let us look what are the next goal!

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:10:34 AM

Last year Bitcoin can go to the $20k without any news of Bitcoin ETF, so from the technical analysis I can predict the price of Bitcoin will going up to the $20k again in a few month, even will surpass that level price in next 1 year.

alexyong342

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

its gonna be combination of human psychology and technical tools that u use

dont blindly follow the crowd, also nobody knows the future Smiley but this space will surely grow over long run

https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/machine-gun-preacher
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

its gonna be combination of human psychology and technical tools that u use
But I do believe it doesn't depend on anything, it will go up for sure. Why do I know bitcoin will go up ?

Because, I know it won't go down any further than this thanks to our miner friends who provide with a certain low number they won't sell to and the price is already barely there so it means there is only one way to go, up. If it doesn't go down it means it will either sit here still or go up, now the options were go up or down so I couldn't select it will stay the same so I have to go with it will go up.

This is really logical if you think about it, the price is not going down at all and yes the price may stay still for a long time but in the end it will have to move somewhere and it won't be down so it will definetly be up. This is why I am trying to collect as many bitcoins as I can so when the price goes up I will be ready.
Michaelsch

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

Is it better to set up the trading bot? What do you think about Trade Santa bot?
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

Updated schedule

I think next our Crypto market will grow. Because we have been in the bottom for too long and the market has spent a year adjusting for the right things. Therefore, in the year 2019, the market will probably have a clear growth but not too big. So we should have reasonable investment strategies.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mudasarali43

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

It is a good to question but I have few years experience that shows the crypto market in November and December settle the high price of all coins and after some time it will come back but especially in these days the prices were at high but from last months the price continues to the down trend but I hope it will go up in next coming days,
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

maybe down is still a trend now, there is no sign of a trend to increase because now the market is in a low position and it cannot be used as a benchmark for price increases. so just hope that by the end of December this could be an increase like last 2017.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:27:00 AM

maybe down is still a trend now, there is no sign of a trend to increase because now the market is in a low position and it cannot be used as a benchmark for price increases. so just hope that by the end of December this could be an increase like last 2017.

This November was too dramatic because various speculations could still be countered, but seeing some small increases in Altcoin made me think that the market would also be prepared to make BTC experience something similar in December, I positively welcomed the BAKKT plan and I considered it a pioneer of lifting and reflecting better price sentiment.
metribitcoin

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

Iam still very bullish with Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency, so i will say the price of Bitcoin will going up. From technical analysis the price of Bitcoin staying strong on the level support and from fundamental analysis there are alot of good news around crypto. Soon or later Bitcoin will push and rally to the new high level. Now Stocks market crash and alot of investor will move their money in to crypto, this is other factor that will create bull market in crypto.
AlutBitcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

I believe that the market is not going to decline anymore and will rather rise in future as there have been great speculations about it lately and will in addition get boomed if the good investors invest big.
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:07:58 AM

2 days ago it became clear where we were moving all this time. I assumed such a development of events, but to the last hoped that the market would go up

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Baby Dragon

Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

Many people expect that the price of bitcoin will gonna go up but nothing happen. And do not ever expect for the bull run in this coming of December just like happen last year. As you can in the market the price of bitcoin can be dropped and I think its hard to say that in the end of this there will no any bull run.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
fulmetal08larz

Merit: 124

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:43:12 PM

Whatever doesn't come down any further must be going up within the remaining one month and 2 weeks of the year. If not this year, anytime next year is a possible reversal. Do not expect too much though as the public does not seem too attracted with the way thing are going on now. I may be wrong, but it is still better to look at the two sides of the coin. I'm still hoping though for the prices of most my crypto assets to skyrocket.
minairia3

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:25:14 PM

If the btc will not hold or recover to 8k after the ETF it won't regain its momentum to up again to $20k until 2020. because more money is needed for that to happen. Even other markets are struggling right now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:30:52 PM

It is incredible the way that a lot of people were hoping to see a huge return and a huge increase after that crap of the ETF.

I think that it was a huge manipulation from the market, and nothing happened, nothing changed, just as i have expected before.

Lets see how it continues, but i dont think that bitcoin will increase during this month

we are still in a bear market so don't get too excited, this rally is very fragile, dead cat bounce, bull trap, whatever you want to call it, we're still in a down trend and I don't expect that to change. However we are set up well to test resistance over the next week

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

If the btc will not hold or recover to 8k after the ETF it won't regain its momentum to up again to $20k until 2020. because more money is needed for that to happen. Even other markets are struggling right now.
Even BTC will reach again into $8k still there is no assurance that it will bring back its ATH shown last year for the next couples of years.  The market seems to be hard for now and investors have lessen their interest on this form of investment due to losses they'll get from unexpected huge dump since January.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:13:40 AM

Yes, I agree. For bitcoin now will be a difficult time. the lower it falls, the less confidence remains to him. Quick money ran out. We'll have to wait a couple of years, I think.
NoobyIntellecutual

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

Is it better to set up the trading bot? What do you think about Trade Santa bot?
The market is nor red all the time. It fluctuates in its own circle and change phases. Right now, the recessionary phase has faded to a high extent and within months to come, it will shift to the boom.
jems

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:08:44 AM

Even BTC will reach again into $8k still there is no assurance that it will bring back its ATH shown last year for the next couples of years.  The market seems to be hard for now and investors have lessen their interest on this form of investment due to losses they'll get from unexpected huge dump since January.
Only a few investors have high confidence to stay in bitcoin or those who really are in the long run. And the rest? I'm sure many of those who are starting to despair even decide to withdraw from crypto.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

I have huge hope that the market will going up now because i am thinking positive that my investment will make huge profit at the end of this year like what happen at the end of 2017.
But still there are many people are weak and huge fear to lost their investment that is why they do panic selling which is not good for now.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

The market is dropping big now. But i have always high hopes that the market will still recover soon. If the market did not recover this year. Next year will be the year of cryptocurrency.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
South Park

Merit: 795

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:31:03 PM

The price will probably go up during the next weeks and it is going to go back to its previous levels, many are predicting a price even lower than what we are seeing right now but that doesn't seem possible because the more the price goes down the more resistance the bears are going to find from the bulls, so a price below 5000 is probably not going to happen.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
stayeduptolate

Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

The price will probably go up during the next weeks and it is going to go back to its previous levels, many are predicting a price even lower than what we are seeing right now but that doesn't seem possible because the more the price goes down the more resistance the bears are going to find from the bulls, so a price below 5000 is probably not going to happen.
Many people have predicted a price below 5k in the end of this bull run that is currently taking place and that it will have a negative impact on bitcoin price. But what i think is the same as of you that bitcoin price won't go down below the 5k range as there will be a rush to buy such cheap bitcoins as compared to when it was in the $10k above range, so I predict that even if the price go below current price then below 5k isn't possible at all in the future.
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:47:59 PM

https://www.tradingview.com/x/gtvj5kwl/
Please note that we are now at the level of 0.618. And if we go lower, the next one is 3000. And this is a change of trend! Of course the prices are just amazing to buy. But whether there will be so many buyers, after such ruin!
gorodi

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:35:03 AM

2 days ago it became clear where we were moving all this time. I assumed such a development of events, but to the last hoped that the market would go up

If you look at the graphs, you will see that the prices of the cryptocurrencies are always fluctuating. If the market is red now, it means that soon, the altcoins will start gaining again.
culuuton

Activity: 1590

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

The market is dropping big now. But i have always high hopes that the market will still recover soon. If the market did not recover this year. Next year will be the year of cryptocurrency.
In previous years when Bitcoin decreased many times, each time it was reduced, it increased more strongly than before.Therefore, it is likely that the market will increase again.I also believe Bitcoin will come back and create a surprise for us.
Taner

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:09:09 AM

After the recent fall, some currencies are already beginning to uptrend, for example Mana. In my opinion, bitcoin is also on this way.
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

In previous years when Bitcoin decreased many times, each time it was reduced, it increased more strongly than before.Therefore, it is likely that the market will increase again.I also believe Bitcoin will come back and create a surprise for us.
It sometime we look for the better chances that bitcoin brought to us. We've never been be discouraged for just this thing alone and be disappointed.
We've been expecting more that is why we truly enrage when we saw market goes down.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
kakonhat

Activity: 1106

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

Ah that friends. Just a couple of days all the nerves. Bitcoin broke your stress level 6000! What will happen next?

BTC

Updated schedule

I didn't think that the price will drop $6K. I am totally dumb after seeing the price. We know this is the SEC decisoin effect/affect. Now also my question is "What next?".

Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

After the recent fall, some currencies are already beginning to uptrend, for example Mana. In my opinion, bitcoin is also on this way.

In fact, if you pay attention, you will notice that many coins have become independent. And not so react to bitcoin. When bitcoin was falling, all the coins did not make such a large percentage drop compared to it. And some even grew in a pair to bitcoin. We can see how the market is changing.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

I didn't watch such a long downtrend in the past. Everything is going negatively. However it has broken the 6000$ level but market is always unpredictable. Market can move up any time, it can be fall as well. Hopefully we will see a positive move.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

I think the market is going to go down because the market is unstable, there's a heavy market correction currently going on, as a result of that I think the market is going to go down. Maybe after some time the market is going to go up.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

I think the market is going to go down because the market is unstable, there's a heavy market correction currently going on, as a result of that I think the market is going to go down. Maybe after some time the market is going to go up.
By the way, how did you know this? I don't think so, but for me, I have a positive thing that it will raise up soon on this year, not in the bull run but at least it will back where the Bitcoin price was stable last month. I don't have seen any negative news that can affect too much in bitcoin price, or this is the spike that may bull run begin just like fueling the skyrocket to speed up the price. Still, we don't know the let's just waiting.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

Predicting where the market will go from here is a hard task for anyone. Its unpredictable. It could go down and it could go up. We have see bitcoin raise down from 8k to 6k and now to 5500.
We don't know what side it might go down but personally I think it will move up from here. Bitcoin will get to 13k before returning to 4k
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

Predicting where the market will go from here is a hard task for anyone. Its unpredictable. It could go down and it could go up. We have see bitcoin raise down from 8k to 6k and now to 5500.
We don't know what side it might go down but personally I think it will move up from here. Bitcoin will get to 13k before returning to 4k

Well, why don't we know. Know. There are levels for this. It's just a question of when we reach those levels.
Cosbycoin

Merit: 506

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

I believe that the market is not going to decline anymore and will rather rise in future as there have been great speculations about it lately and will in addition get boomed if the good investors invest big.
Who even cares about any belief at this point in time? Either the market declines the more or not, those who want to worry about it for nothing are doing so at their own peril because whether they like it or not, they will let their emotions and panic rule them to a point where they miss out eventually.

For those who are smart, they already have a good plan to approaching the market, and even if the market decides to go a lot lower than it is now, they pretty much know it is something they want to be taking advantage of by buying, so in such scenario, no problem at all even if the market declines more.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

If we go very down in bitcoin price like 4000$ or even low, the recovery will not be easy and it will be like a long recovery back up. It may take another one year or so for bear market to continue. Maybe i am wrong but nothing is sure at this point of time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

If we go very down in bitcoin price like 4000$ or even low, the recovery will not be easy and it will be like a long recovery back up. It may take another one year or so for bear market to continue. Maybe i am wrong but nothing is sure at this point of time.
so far, the market still shows a severe decline. well, maybe for now, I feel that prices will decline quite badly. however, I think the price will rise for the upcoming 2019. well, still believe in crypto potential, lately there is a lot of pretty good information, but it makes the crypto price go down.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
South Park

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

I was completely wrong, I thought the price will go up after it went down and it turns out that it went down even more to levels that I thought I will never see again, since I do not have any more money to invest in the market I'm not buying any coins and I'm not selling them either, so I'm stuck doing nothing for the time being and that is a very difficult position to find yourself to be in.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

For what I can see , it will continue dropping and now it's testing on how much your loyalty on crypto.
Personally I keep hold as long as possible because I've hold btc since 2014 ( $ 299/btc ) so yeah I'm still in profit at the moment.

The profit I obtain not as much as Nov 2017 and that's my risk for it

Smiley
Magkirap

Merit: 267

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

It seems your prediction is not favorable in this current situation but it might happen in the near future. The melt down of market and cryptocurrencies is always happen and we can't stop it but just believe that melt down will not stay in long time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

There are 2 major support levels with $3600 being the strongest. BTC can reach to that point. But I think it will rally up temporarily before making another dive and then there would be some relief as all the panic sellers must be shaken off. With BAKKt launch getting postponed, I don't see any relief happening anytime soon. Maybe the Q1, 2019 would be a trend changer.
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

It's hard to say, market is kind of unpredictable at the moment. To my.opinion some further corrections are possible but I don't think the price will go under 4000$. Such situation of ups and downs in price might continue untill the end of this year. Some kind of price recovery and some maybe more significant price rise we can't expect before of the begininig of the next year. But I'm always an optimist and hope for the best.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

Nobody will tell you what will happen next. Everyone just has their own assumptions, which can change several times during the day depending on the current situation.
Personally, I suppose that the general price reduction will continue in the near future. The situation with Bitcoin cash continues to negatively affect on the course of Bitcoin. But if look at the picture as a whole, I suppose that at some point the price will push off and start to grow rapidly.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AlutBitcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:45:25 AM

Exactly. Keeping your hopes high, this is only solution to be survive in bitcoin world. Because when you are trader and things are going quite against your planning, so there this hope thing much needed.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

BTC

Updated schedule

The way I look at the chart graph it was still confusing in my part to predict what is gonna be its price again. Although, I knew it will increase
but the problem is I don't know when and that what's everybody thinking the same thing with mine. So, as long as the market at the present time is not yet stable people now in this community can do bearish or if they want safest thing perhaps bullish is a good one.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

it's hard to predict, but for now the trend of bitcoin maintenance prices is down, I can do it upwards, this year is the hardest year for bitcoin holders. Although there is a lot of negative news about bitcoin but I am still loyal to Bitcoin.

South Park

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

For what I can see , it will continue dropping and now it's testing on how much your loyalty on crypto.
Personally I keep hold as long as possible because I've hold btc since 2014 ( $ 299/btc ) so yeah I'm still in profit at the moment.

The profit I obtain not as much as Nov 2017 and that's my risk for it
I agree with this, this is a test to your loyalty and about how much you believe in cryptocurrencies, some see the challenge ahead of us as a technical problem or as a test to their skills as traders or investors but I see it in the same way as you do, this is a test about how much people really believe in this market and how willing they are to keep holding their coins despite the bad circumstances.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
nhattori27

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:39:26 PM

Many people have been saying that the market will go into bull run at the end of this year, so the downward trend would probably continue for some time before the market rebounds.
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

There are 2 major support levels with $3600 being the strongest. BTC can reach to that point. But I think it will rally up temporarily before making another dive and then there would be some relief as all the panic sellers must be shaken off. With BAKKt launch getting postponed, I don't see any relief happening anytime soon. Maybe the Q1, 2019 would be a trend changer.

But you notice that on different exchanges bitcoin price is different, and quite a big difference. On the Bitfinex exchange it costs 3900, and on Coinbase 3750. I rounded it up a bit, but the point is clear that the difference is hundreds of dollars. And when the cue ball fell to 3600, it cost 3400 on Coinbase. And the level there is not much smell. There is a level of 3,000, everyone can see it.  Plus Bakkt is not such an important news, but rather one of the important. Now a lot of banks are connected to the system, offer their services for the storage and purchase of cryptocurrencies. Prepare the ground for the big players.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

I have not received a signal or information about a big player so far, even if big players still believe and are waiting underground to take bitcoin, I can only follow the flow, preparing myself under any circumstances is the most important and lacking in big expectations.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

I have not received a signal or information about a big player so far, even if big players still believe and are waiting underground to take bitcoin, I can only follow the flow, preparing myself under any circumstances is the most important and lacking in big expectations.

Well, you do not think that he will officially tell you that he is going to buy bitcoin. We can see it on the chart. In the form of consolidation and volume.
CryptoF007

Activity: 60

Focus on long term investing not daily trading!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

Unfortunately this will be a big redistribution of welth from poor to rich... Big players are preparing the ground to invest in cryptocurrencies, probably throughout 2019.
The big loosers will be people who will only start investing in last phases, and the ones who burnt themselves in last phases of 2017 and throughout 2018 and are already out of the market, and don't want to hear about crypto untill it proves to them that it is there to stay for good (again late phases, before next crash)...
You need to be a contrarian and ready to risk to lose, to come out of this game as a winner...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfN2xz6IIe7FRRoOZ3vg1Nw
https://twitter.com/CryptoF007
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:46:34 PM

I believe the current market crash has been engineered by big players, they would buy heavily during this dip and sell when the market pumps again in future. In this way, they gain big profits.
WackMack

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:38:43 PM

I believe the current market crash has been engineered by big players, they would buy heavily during this dip and sell when the market pumps again in future. In this way, they gain big profits.
I also believe that the current decline was made so that large investors could buy cryptocurrencies at an attractive price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
astridwi

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

something a little horrible has happened a few days ago, that is, the price of BTC dropped far to reach $ 3800 and this made all predictions damaged, now all that is needed by everyone and the market is price recovery to be better than now, leave FUD, increase utility public that supports crypto repairs and other real forms that can make crypto better very much needed at this time, so that crypto can give us an advantage
sgenuine

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

It's hard to say, market is kind of unpredictable at the moment. To my.opinion some further corrections are possible but I don't think the price will go under 4000$. Such situation of ups and downs in price might continue untill the end of this year. Some kind of price recovery and some maybe more significant price rise we can't expect before of the begininig of the next year. But I'm always an optimist and hope for the best.

I suspect that the dump is over. The bears are ready to leave the market. It will be the period when everybody will be preparing to see the bulls and get profits finally. I suppose it can happen in December.
readygoaw

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

It looks like the truth. The richest investors simply want to add more cryptocurrencies to their wallets and earn millions when the market goes up. They were interested in buying the crypto for less money.
gamalzour

Activity: 566

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:35:52 AM

We don’t know yet, but there have been a lot of news going round that there is going to be an increase soon, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum, that’s what I have read from several sources. Before the price meltdown I was able to read about that from a particular source, can’t remember if it was Cointelegraph or CCN, but it did worked as they said. Now I’ve been the same about price going up, and it’s sure to happen anytime soon.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

The market is still in the bear market but there are now patterns that the bull market will occur. We all knows that whales can manipulate the market so we should be prepare to the next bull run. We should now have a lot of strategies and techniques that we can use.

Smart_cat

Activity: 124
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

Hi, guys!
What is your strategy while the market is that bad? Do you sell/hodl/trade?

I'm thinking of trying trading competition, like Binance did last year. The coins are cheap and who knows, maybe I'll win sth.
What's your view on this? Do you find trading contests with Lambos and Porsches just a waste of time?
Would be glad to hear you comments.
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

Hi, guys!
What is your strategy while the market is that bad? Do you sell/hodl/trade?

I'm thinking of trying trading competition, like Binance did last year. The coins are cheap and who knows, maybe I'll win sth.
What's your view on this? Do you find trading contests with Lambos and Porsches just a waste of time?
Would be glad to hear you comments.
I think this question can be asked in a separate branch. Because there is a little bit different. It is necessary to adhere to the rules! Well, what about trading contests, it's a cool thing.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

I also believe that the current decline was made so that large investors could buy cryptocurrencies at an attractive price.

Bingo! The biggest players made everything they could to let the prices of the main cryptocurrencies fall so greatly. Now they can easily buy more crypto, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum, and pay for it less.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

Bingo! The biggest players made everything they could to let the prices of the main cryptocurrencies fall so greatly. Now they can easily buy more crypto, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum, and pay for it less.

It's actually a good strategy since people are expecting to get a good run to end the year, and when this crash happened, disappointed souls sold cheap. It may continue a little bit more and see us at 3k or less though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

Yes, in September I was also more positively disposed, but now the reality is different. I expect that in the winter we can get closer to the mark of $ 6000, temporarily, possibly against the background of positive news. But in the future, I also expect a price reduction, as I assume that institutional investors will need more suitable conditions for the purchase. Further price increases will begin only after their main purchases are made. Presumably since the summer of 2019.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

Yes, in September I was also more positively disposed, but now the reality is different. I expect that in the winter we can get closer to the mark of $ 6000, temporarily, possibly against the background of positive news. But in the future, I also expect a price reduction, as I assume that institutional investors will need more suitable conditions for the purchase. Further price increases will begin only after their main purchases are made. Presumably since the summer of 2019.
I can call it in March, noting that there are no more delays or incriminating cases and ending with Fomo. This year's increase will not be significant but will still be connected with the saturated effect mindset that is eliminated if you get a gradual price increase.

Many dramas from bch and a few other coins cause the concentration in bitcoin to be hampered, but the important thing is there is still momentum where investors buy back bitcoin to determine the price pattern of the entire market and it is mandatory to circulate the volume to be maintained positively.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:13:58 PM

crypto prices have broken through the current $ 3800 mark and this decline will stabilize at that price range until something awaited is present such as certainty of ETFs, other regulations and also repairs to several large coins will bring the price of crypto flying back to the best

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:04:25 AM

crypto prices have broken through the current $ 3800 mark and this decline will stabilize at that price range until something awaited is present such as certainty of ETFs, other regulations and also repairs to several large coins will bring the price of crypto flying back to the best
We still stayed below $4,000, we need a good news and a big news, this month we are expecting some big news and maybe we will see a little run in the 2nd week of the month. That's just my prediction, anything can happen at this market but we are willing to wait because we trust crypto.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:12:33 AM

Judging by the low volume as of late, seems like most traders and investors are still uncertain about where the market's going to go still. I'm personally holding right now as price seems like it's swinging all over the place as just a few coins can move prices up and down extremely widely. We'll likely continue trading in the area we've been at for the last few days unless a whale decides to dump or buy or there's some more bullish or bearish news.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:21:13 AM

Seeing the market is very easy to set up and manipulate they can buy a coin at a cheap price with some effort,
they can reduce prices very deeply, when they have bought what then? of course price increases, be prepared
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:58:29 PM

I don’t really trust what some people are saying about bull run being anytime soon. Price was once at $6000 and everyone thought that was going to be the bottom price, but before we can tell what’s happening the price was already down to $4000 and going to $3000. So what if the same happens this time around? What if the price drops to $2500 like some has predicted? Hope that doesn’t happen though.
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:15:13 AM

As we can see now bitcoin's price not growing until now but they are still holding for it and waiting for a big pump. But no one can still say what will be the outcome.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: