Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where next? Preparing the ground for the big players!  (Read 1271 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

We are approaching an important event, ETF applications will be considered at the end of September.
Next, we have a more positive news background: Mike Novograts said that the market finally passed the "bottom" - https://forklog.com/izvestnyj-bitkoin-investor-obyavil-chto-dno-projdeno/
Then the American holding Morgan Stanley intends to launch a new tool – bitcoin swaps, and so on! - https://forklog.com/bank-morgan-stanley-gotovit-k-zapusku-bitkoin-svopy/
From the point of view of technical analysis, we begin to shrink in a triangle, the probability of breaking in the direction opposite to the expected is equally equal, despite the positive news.

Chart short positions rolls over and rests at the level of $ 39,000, which at some point can be a trap for bears! - https://www.tradingview.com/x/XSfaUEhc/
I would like to hear the opinion of more experienced traders, what are the possible layouts, what is the probability of breaking the lower boundary of the triangle?

I think the next position will be up. The crypto market can make people surprise again. Bitcoin is priced at $ 3,000 and can be up to 10 times more profitable. Altcoins are also extremely potential. Euthereum and Litecoins are two prominent coins. It is not high price. This is not the time to invest in it.

Woah. Bitcoin is priced at 3k? You high dude? Last time it was at that level was i think aug last year when btc started moving up. Anyways, there probably wouldn't be any major movementd whether up or down soon even with the coming etf results whether it gets approved or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

We are approaching an important event, ETF applications will be considered at the end of September.
Next, we have a more positive news background: Mike Novograts said that the market finally passed the "bottom" - https://forklog.com/izvestnyj-bitkoin-investor-obyavil-chto-dno-projdeno/
Then the American holding Morgan Stanley intends to launch a new tool – bitcoin swaps, and so on! - https://forklog.com/bank-morgan-stanley-gotovit-k-zapusku-bitkoin-svopy/
From the point of view of technical analysis, we begin to shrink in a triangle, the probability of breaking in the direction opposite to the expected is equally equal, despite the positive news.

Chart short positions rolls over and rests at the level of $ 39,000, which at some point can be a trap for bears! - https://www.tradingview.com/x/XSfaUEhc/
I would like to hear the opinion of more experienced traders, what are the possible layouts, what is the probability of breaking the lower boundary of the triangle?

I think the next position will be up. The crypto market can make people surprise again. Bitcoin is priced at $ 3,000 and can be up to 10 times more profitable. Altcoins are also extremely potential. Euthereum and Litecoins are two prominent coins. It is not high price. This is not the time to invest in it.

Woah. Bitcoin is priced at 3k? You high dude? Last time it was at that level was i think aug last year when btc started moving up. Anyways, there probably wouldn't be any major movementd whether up or down soon even with the coming etf results whether it gets approved or not.
Even the up coming Bitcoin ETF was approved the market will only be influence for only a month before people start to dump the price and I also believe it unacceptable to bitcoin to dump to the $3000 price range mentioned above. However, I don't see LTC as prominent coin.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

I suppose we will have a short fall soon and rally afterwards right closer to Christmas

genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

Believe me, whatever develops in the crypto world, who will gain profit is the power of the superpower. We must know the trade war has begun between the US and China. They will mostly control the BTC market
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

What I understand as regards this bitcoin ETF is that, if its approved, we would see the price going up and if ETF isn't approved, the price would go down. This is how the market is for now
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

In my opinion we need to wait SEC's decision. Nowadays this decision can affect cryptocurrency market. Accordingly, price of Bitcoin isn't more volatile. Otherwise the price had gone down to the dip until now.
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

Believe me, whatever develops in the crypto world, who will gain profit is the power of the superpower. We must know the trade war has begun between the US and China. They will mostly control the BTC market

I fully agree with you. That's what Robert Kiyosaki said. But this is far from the topic!
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:37:31 PM

In my opinion we need to wait SEC's decision. Nowadays this decision can affect cryptocurrency market. Accordingly, price of Bitcoin isn't more volatile. Otherwise the price had gone down to the dip until now.

SEC is waiting to see the bitcoin accepted but political intervention making everything goes in blunder. If you would like to go with the bitcoin and altcoins cfor investment.

Since bitcoin is considered as investment platform we are waiting to see the price bump in the market.
If the value turns good no one will be worry that market at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

As I see it, September will not show us any of the strange surprises. The cryptocurrencies, and Bitcoin as well, will be fluctuating all the time: nothing new will happen.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

Most probably down I think. Because market is not stable with few months. So we can't say this surely. But we can say that by researching last few days records.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:06:56 PM

As the triangle which Bitcoin in is getting narrower we are getting nearer the time when we see a sudden move. Last time it breaks the resistance and went up. But it was weak. I think we will see a major dump and will see lower 5K prices.
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

As the triangle which Bitcoin in is getting narrower we are getting nearer the time when we see a sudden move. Last time it breaks the resistance and went up. But it was weak. I think we will see a major dump and will see lower 5K prices.

Perhaps if now to the end of the month will not start the negativity in the media to spread, as it usually is.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

Most probably down I think. Because market is not stable with few months. So we can't say this surely. But we can say that by researching last few days records.
I think the market is more stable in a few months and it make the market is difficult to increase again. This condition may Will last until the end of year, so we can't expect too much to get big profit in this year. This year will be bad year for crypto market and we can just hope next year will be better
sevenjoy

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

I think prices will continue to decline over time, and the market is critically in need of new investors to recover asset prices, this is evident from the picture you show in this post,

In these days the price of bitcoin is almost constant. A little bit increase and on the next day decrease again. This situation lasts for the last 8 months. There is no growth in the price and I think in the future the price will continue the same. There would be no increase atleast till the end of this year. All predictions are just false and they have no reality.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

Iam analysis the crypto market according to technical analysis and historycal the price. In my opinion when the price of all crypto was going down to 70% to 90% that mean the price already oversold and has big potential to going up again to the top price. So i think its times for bull market and look now this bull run just started.

Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

I think prices will continue to decline over time, and the market is critically in need of new investors to recover asset prices, this is evident from the picture you show in this post,

In these days the price of bitcoin is almost constant. A little bit increase and on the next day decrease again. This situation lasts for the last 8 months. There is no growth in the price and I think in the future the price will continue the same. There would be no increase atleast till the end of this year. All predictions are just false and they have no reality.

I wouldn't say no movement! As you can see bitcoin made a good growth from mid-July to early August, and also from mid-April to early may. Again, there were falls, it was necessary to open short positions. You can see for yourself what price range, and you could earn enough. If you mean a similar growth in December 2017, you will be waiting for it for a long time.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

I think it will rise sharply in March. Now it's hard to expect a significant amount of money. It will remain in doubt until December. Despite these predictions, Bitcoin will end. These have always existed since the day Bitcoin started operating. It will continue to grow despite the negative predictions.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

I think it will goes up. I think it will recover this december, the market is unpredictable and be ready when it hits the bull run.
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

yes, in case SEC decides not to affect crypto market then there would be an huge flow of institutional investors which will dramatically affect the market
Jahmal32 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

yes, in case SEC decides not to affect crypto market then there would be an huge flow of institutional investors which will dramatically affect the market

Today, the SEC deferred the launch of a bitcoin ETF from VanEck, and SolidX. In their opinion, they need more input from interested people. https://www.sec.gov/rules/sro/cboebzx/2018/34-84231.pdf
Have to wait 30, there are very few.

Interesting prediction from Tim Draper
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/bitcoin/tim-draper-reiterates-250000-dollar-bitcoin-price-target-14712907
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: