Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This year proved it There is no Crypto Expert!  (Read 825 times)
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:28:11 AM

the person who claims to be an expert is not anybody. they are the ordinary investor that does not exist and has no ability to predict the market. they do is speculate based on market conditions at the time in advance to determine the condition of the crypto period thereafter. so do not easily believe this because no one knows for sure about the truth of the real market.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

It does not mean we are looking for crypto experts to tell us to buy and when, but people are looking to crypto experts to tell them what is going to be useful to look at, which technologies are upcoming

That's exactly my point, I do use 'experts' to steer me towards what might be worth looking at, but would always do my own analysis before making any decisions. It helps to get an idea of what sectors (as opposed to specific coins) could potentially give a good return. Generally advice that I follow has always been for long term investing, so short term performance (although not exactly encouraging) is largely irrelevant. Another way I have taken advantage of listening to experts is for the 'how to', as in learning how to improve my technical analysis, reading charts, etc.

I do disagree with your point that people aren't looking for experts to tell them what and when to buy/sell (not talking about your experience specifically). Reading comments on various media, it is fairly obvious that lots of people have invested blindly without knowing anything about the projects that they've invested in, apart from the fact that one of the aforementioned 'experts' has promoted/shilled/tipped them. I'll be honest, I did the same when I first invested last year with a couple of smaller investments, and as with most of the market, I could've made a mint if I'd sold in January (I didn't unfortunately, but happy-ish to still be holding them). Anyway, you sound as though you're doing alright, so I'll leave it there.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:40:41 AM

Previously it was easy to predict simply by looking at the charts and following the crypto news. Now it is almost impossible unless you join one of the whale clubs and see what coin is going to be manipulated next. Not recommending you join a scammy pump and dump group, just one of those exclusive private whale clubs

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

Do you think like this? There is no real crypto expert. Every crypto expert's predictions were wrong for every month this month! The crypto market doesn't actually follow any market trend or line. No one can understand or predict what's going on. I have been following some crypto experts, now I unfollowed them! If you have experience then you don't need to follow any other crypto expert! What do you think guys?

They are just making prediction and that prediction can be wrong. If people not panic about negative news, maybe the prediction happen. I am prefer still following some expert in crypto because i need second opinion about crypto market movement

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:01:15 AM

Do you think like this? There is no real crypto expert. Every crypto expert's predictions were wrong for every month this month! The crypto market doesn't actually follow any market trend or line. No one can understand or predict what's going on. I have been following some crypto experts, now I unfollowed them! If you have experience then you don't need to follow any other crypto expert! What do you think guys?
I think, who really knows, does not particularly tell this.Not in his interests.Only empty predictions are around.
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

Well saying crypto expert or not, they still human that tend to make mistakes, and what we can do is just predict.
And as we know that prediction isn't fix value, sometimes it's correct and sometimes it's wrong.
So take it easy Cheesy
waveswallet

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

Are these so-called "experts" or "traders" or "teachers"? Ok, no matter what, I think the purpose of this kind of people is to help some fraudsters collect money. At least most of the purpose is like this, so I rarely pay attention to the opinions of these people. In such a market, we can only believe in ourselves.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:25:19 AM

I absolutely agree with you! In December, when the bitcoin was almost 20k, I read more than 10 traders in a telegram and in other sources and they all said that the bitcoin would strike 20k and we would see new peaks, but they were all wrong, after that I stopped listening to anyone and I trust only my observations! There are no Crypto Expert!
imagecrypto

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

I don't really believe the predictions of people who are senior to Crypto. Crypto world, especially crypto market conditions, is very dynamic and not easily guessed and predicted specifically and accurately. Therefore do not easily believe with unfounded predictions. You should predict yourself instead of depending on someone else whose prediction is also not clear.
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:33:49 AM

lol you are funny, dude
every prediction will not always prove accurate and I think you are following the wrong experts. because of the source I read, some experts have analyzed that the market will take a long time to grow. then you hope that everything will be back as in 2017? This is ridiculous, which is why you need knowledge to study the market.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

they are indeed experts, but that does not mean that all the words are always right. they do other analysis and research to produce predictions, but if the market wants to have other desires? no one can prevent him.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

Do you think like this? There is no real crypto expert. Every crypto expert's predictions were wrong for every month this month!

has it ever occurred to you that maybe you were wrong into thinking those people who you were listening to weren't even experts?

The crypto market doesn't actually follow any market trend or line. No one can understand or predict what's going on.
yes it does follow clear trends, specially when you look at the bigger picture. the short term may be unpredictable and unexpected things happen in the market but overall the market is clearly following the same trends for years now.

I have been following some crypto experts,
you are WRONG, those who you were following weren't "experts" they were either idiots who claimed to be experts OR you were following some malicious people trying to pump and dump by fooling you into buying something.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

I try very doubting opinions of the so-called experts , because I have often encountered those who do not understand anything at all about the subject, but make reviews and write articles
aligator2017

Activity: 532

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

They are not "crypto experts" but they are traders with experience(or even without it lol). If there would be such strategy that works in 100% of cases than everybody should be rich. But how everybody becomes rich if nobody lost money? They change the rules every time.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

That is the fact operator. Those who called themselves crypto experts are no experts in anyway, because this space has already shown it that it is unpredictable. If you think you have not known much or that you know nothing about crypto, it's high time you started learning. For those who have been in the space for quite some time now, you just do your own analysis on your own and invest into what you think is the best for you and sell whenever you feel like selling.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

I don't really believe in what most expert say 100% because most times their forecast or predictions do not come as they predicted.
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

I agree with you on this, first no one saw this or predicted the current market situation. We all thought this the year of cryptocurrencies, of ICOs and explosive adoption. The market behave in a way that defy most expert predictions
pambud

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

Actually specially crypto market is unpredictable , ok some crypto expert trying to predict but it doesn't always work exactly because crypto market there is some people who try to manipulate the market, so better we use our feelings .
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:45:40 PM

The market for cryptography in 2018 is complex, if not worse. No coding expert can offer accurate projects for the electronics market. Players do not know whether to continue or stop. I myself am very confused if the next investment is not capital.
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

I just have to agree with you. It is very obvious that almost everyone got it wrong this year in terms of cryptocurrency market prediction. Not even John McAfee got it right with his $50k price prediction for BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: