Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This year proved it There is no Crypto Expert!  (Read 825 times)
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

Do you think like this? There is no real crypto expert. Every crypto expert's predictions were wrong for every month this month! The crypto market doesn't actually follow any market trend or line. No one can understand or predict what's going on. I have been following some crypto experts, now I unfollowed them! If you have experience then you don't need to follow any other crypto expert! What do you think guys?
I also thinking like what your thought is it. So I agree, If you can or you do some trading and get profit. No need the crypto expert to help your trading investment or anything on crypto. Because you can do it at your own risk. So invest money you can deserve to lose and maybe or many or sometimes, You will win the competition.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

There are cryptocurrency expert that have made wonderful call in the past that turn out to be exact and on point. What market of cryptocurrency have taught us this year is that there are factors that are beyond controls!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

Do you think like this? There is no real crypto expert. Every crypto expert's predictions were wrong for every month this month! The crypto market doesn't actually follow any market trend or line. No one can understand or predict what's going on. I have been following some crypto experts, now I unfollowed them! If you have experience then you don't need to follow any other crypto expert! What do you think guys?

There are only people who claim to be crypto expert but in reality there are none professional. It's difficult to predict what would happen in crypto world regardless of your prediction experience. You would be much better off by making your own judgement than listening to so called future teller. It's mostly done for publicity reason.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

There are many crypto expert i believe but they are not showy, they only share ideas and we must do on our own part here in crypto to be like them.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

There are many crypto expert i believe but they are not showy, they only share ideas and we must do on our own part here in crypto to be like them.

The main concept of expert is they need to give the information of the market especially when it goes down they make noise only if the price goes up, there are hundreds of people and investors in this forum all are expecting a suggestion from the experts.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

There are only people who claim to be crypto expert but in reality there are none professional. It's difficult to predict what would happen in crypto world regardless of your prediction experience. You would be much better off by making your own judgement than listening to so called future teller. It's mostly done for publicity reason.
- Too clear about this story, crypto experts have begun to become silent in this market, their predictions in the previous period had become the joke of the investors, perhaps the experts are very embarrassed and want to find a trash can to jump in and avoid the criticism of others. Always shown arrogance and they always think they are experts, it had ruined their reputation, I never trust and receive signals from such people, they only have more experience and knowledge than us but the distance to reach the expert is still far, there is no reason to rely on them

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

You are right, we all understood that you do not need to trust the “experts” and make decisions based on their forecasts, because no one can know what lies ahead for us in such an unpredictable market. We need to learn how to act depending on the situation.

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

that is only a prediction and experts now can only create pumps and dumps. I think crypto experts are actually those who continue to work and always create the latest innovations in crypto. they are silent and don't talk much, just keep working to fight for a technology for the future.
Paul95

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

I do not trust experts predictions anymore too after this year, I think that the market is really unpredictable by anyone and almost everyone just guess the future situation.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

This year, everything is still not unequivocally anything, especially by the end of this year, I think that in general, it’s clear that most people really want to invest seriously and do it very quickly, but there are not so many projects.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

This year everything was surprise after surprise. I think it is very hard to make a true prediction after what we have experiences. For sure there is no crypto expert yet!
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

Just as most people know that cryptocurrency is something that is so hard to predict, all the market fluctuation isn't going as the trends going, sometimes when people think it will goes up, but what happen is the opposite and vise versa, we just have to keep an eye on the market, cause sometimes we'll get that sudden move to make us some profit.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

Honestly, I myself do not understand what the experts rely on when giving certain forecasts, because 98% of them did not come true at all!
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

I think that now there are no crypto experts, and all who call themselves scammers. This is a too young market, and therefore there are no experts yet. IMHO

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

TA is not an exact science, even if you master it, you can rapidly experience a cold shower when you at least expect it. Most so called "experts" are relying on TA (and of course some other internal and external indicators) so take their predictions with a grain of salt.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

I read an interesting report that every time CNBC was bullish on Bitcoin, that the market suddenly turned bearish. In fact, CNBC's experts were completely wrong 80% of the time, which is even worse than if they had just guessed. Right now, there are a few experts that still understand where the movements of particular coins are going, but definitely none that know the movements of the entire market.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

Predictions comes and go it may happen at all times but the price are very unpredictable so it may not true until price reached. No crypto expert with those mistakes encounter but serves to them as a lesson to learn the next time they will trade crypto.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

You're right, there is no Crypto Expert in bear market, all of them just prediction market price and doing it every month if prediction is wrong, so I won't follow any "Crypto Expert" because I don't believe them, that's is my hard earn money and I just trust myself, I doing my own prediction and survive in bear market  Smiley
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

That shows you should not rely much on predictions made by crypto experts. Well, they might sometimes be right, but they are not always accurate. You should always leave the likelihood of some errors behind.
Some times, i use their predictions to make my own prediction or evaluation, by some modifications and it helps.
bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

Yes I agree those said crypto experts are just sometimes mid leading prediction. Its better to do thorough research and trust your instinct. Because in crypto market is so volatile that its really hard to predict when to go bullish or bearish.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: