Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please discuss the opinion and do not look at the rank .!  (Read 113 times)
abojamal (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:47:49 AM

Hi
I read a comment for a Hero rank
As if she was making fun of Newbie because he had said his opinion
And she pointed out that he is a beginner - it is not right to say opinion
Here I am wondering
Why are some people looking at rank?
They do not look at the written opinion and discuss it

I am wondering
Are we in an army to look at the ranks only?
note - I do not deny that high ranks have their own Experiences
On the contrary, I benefit from reading the comments of some high-ranking people

I apologize for the inaccuracy of English grammar.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

When a person has a high rank on the forum, it automatically makes his opinion more credible. I believe, that this is not quite so, because many simply buy itself accounts and sometimes write the nonsense. Even if this person received your rank deserved, it still does not give him the right to ridicule the opinion of the person whose rank is below. Everyone is equal and everyone has the right to speak.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:46:45 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 11:09:42 PM by eddie13

Hi
Here I am wondering

Why don't you post a link so we can decide for ourselves?

Could be that this hero is just an asshole.. Could be that this newb said something incredibly stupid.. Or a bit of both..

Ok, here we go.. I found it myself..

Do not panic Forum participants with this topic. Personally, I see many good and promising projects in which the bounty campaigns have good results. Look - there are good ICO. I wish good luck to everyone.

LOL as being a newbie rank in this forum. How do you promise and say that many good bounty projects. I do understand your feeling about worthy project but with this rank. I am not sure how you are saying this. May be this your alt.
Let's talk about the topic, it's really worth to participate in worthy ICO and make money once it has been listed in the exchange.

Why do you care about the rank only?
Criticize the opinion of logic and do not judge through the rank.!
We are not in an army.

I think what is going on here is you guys don't even understand eachother..

The newb says "promising projects" and hero understands the post as if the newb was making a promise that the projects are good.. ??
I think..

If you aren't proficient in English enough to post proper sentences, is it extra hard to comprehend other posts that are also not the greatest English? Likely I think..

If the newb was promising that projects were good I don't think it would be completely out of line to blast him for his rank, but it doesn't look like that was what he was trying to say so......  

You didn't pick up on this yourself OP?
idk, their isn't much more to say about it.. I don't think this would have happened if you were all proficient in the language of the board you are posting on..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

I agree with the opinion above. Why you decided that people wrongly made fun of the newbie? After all, perhaps this was the reason. Sometimes it's just very annoying when a person asks a very stupid questions, the answers to which he could obtain by himself simply reading the forum or finding information on the internet for example.

abojamal (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:15:39 PM

Hi
Here I am wondering

Why don't you post a link so we can decide for ourselves?

Could be that this hero is just an asshole.. Could be that this newb said something incredibly stupid.. Or a bit of both..

Ok, here we go.. I found it myself..

Do not panic Forum participants with this topic. Personally, I see many good and promising projects in which the bounty campaigns have good results. Look - there are good ICO. I wish good luck to everyone.

LOL as being a newbie rank in this forum. How do you promise and say that many good bounty projects. I do understand your feeling about worthy project but with this rank. I am not sure how you are saying this. May be this your alt.
Let's talk about the topic, it's really worth to participate in worthy ICO and make money once it has been listed in the exchange.

Why do you care about the rank only?
Criticize the opinion of logic and do not judge through the rank.!
We are not in an army.

I think what is going on here is you guys don't even understand eachother..

The newb says "promising projects" and hero understands the post as if the newb was making a promise that the projects are good.. ??
I think..

If you aren't proficient in English enough to post proper sentences, is it extra hard to comprehend other posts that are also not the greatest English? Likely I think..

If the newb was promising that projects were good I don't think it would be completely out of line to blast him for his rank, but it doesn't look like that was what he was trying to say so......  

You didn't pick up on this yourself OP?
idk, their isn't much more to say about it.. I don't think this would have happened if you were all proficient in the language of the board you are posting on..

It would have been better not to publish this participation
Please delete it
This would be a defamation of that member
And I do not like it
Only I discuss some behavior and do not discuss people

Maybe I'm wrong in my opinion
Let's discuss behaviors.

POZESS
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
abojamal (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

I agree with the opinion above. Why you decided that people wrongly made fun of the newbie? After all, perhaps this was the reason. Sometimes it's just very annoying when a person asks a very stupid questions, the answers to which he could obtain by himself simply reading the forum or finding information on the internet for example.

I think if someone asks stupid questions
You simply do not respond him
There is nothing to force you to answer
Just do not make fun of him
We want to help everyone to believe in the idea
Not to hate it
I repeat here I am discussing behavior and I do not mean specific people.

POZESS
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

snip

It would have been better not to publish this participation
Please delete it

yeah, No..

This would be a defamation of that member
And I do not like it
Only I discuss some behavior and do not discuss people

Maybe I'm wrong in my opinion
Let's discuss behaviors.

The cause behavior I see is all 3 of you trying to communicate in a language that none of you completely grasp..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: