Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: InterValue Participated in GLAB’s Training Camp  (Read 88 times)
intervalueproject (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:50:31 AM

This blockchain-focused event started on August 1st and has attracted nearly 200 candidates. After the two initial stages of video presentation and pitch, 60 projects were selected by GLAB’s PK team and divided into 4 groups. The four groups are: Chain Contest Team, West Lake Team, Chain Wars, and Consensus Team.

InterValue is delighted to be selected for this GLAB Global competition together with YiboChain and SealChain. Besides, the InterValue team attended the Training camp organized by GLAB in Hangzhou on September 11th.

The purpose of this event was to create an opportunity for these blockchain practitioners to interact and meet face-to-face. Many high-quality projects, investors and media were present.

The training camp officially started in the afternoon, and each project delivered a 10-minute pitch. The jury reviewed each project.

Isda Chen, the head of InterValue's investor relations, attended the event and gave a speech with the following title "Functional Blockchain 4.0 Infrastructure That Supports Over Million TPS" and received high praise from the jury.

InterValue will provide a blockchain network for all types of value transfer applications. It will become the cornerstone of the entire blockchain industry. Forming a complete ecosystem based on blockchain technology is a matter of great importance. InterValue aims to use its technical edge to reshape all aspects of human society.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:55:31 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 03:06:04 AM by franky1

sorry intervalue
but your just devolving blockchain back into banking infrustructure

shards are just regional banks with several clearing houses. where the 'suffix' each region has is just what banks call routing numbers or sortcodes.

sharding is not blockchain +x.x.. its actually blockchains minus X

yea the shards suffix is not based on physical location of people. but people with the particular sortcode(suffix) are tied to a particular shard to verify their payment, much like bank accounts today

by the way how do banks become banks. by showing they have a certain reserve and will follow rules or lose their reserve sounds like PoS to me.

all your patchwork of grabbing x idea and y idea and z idea is just reinventing the banking infrustructure.

i have read your posts and looked beyond it, ive been around since 2012 so i understand all your ramblings behind the buzzwords and i even ran simulations.. i done close minded scenarios, open minded, inside and outside the box scenarios.

end result with good data your still not going to get your peak txps in real world usage. and ofcourse with bad data it will get far worse. and with manipulators even worse.
your system is not ready or battle tested as all i see is that you are utopia testing.
(many flaws you have young grasshopper)

P.S i know your trying to advertise your altcoin. but please do go take it to the altcoin section

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: