Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Beta Testers With My Wordpress/Altcoin Plugin.  (Read 116 times)
Madscotslad (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:55:02 AM

Hi guys and girls,

I have been asked by an AltCoin company to build them an online staking wallet system like a staking pool style wallet where staking rewards are distributed to the users, i chose wordpress as my standard web/php platform to make it easy for them to install onto there website when its ready.

There are some features under construction but you will see any changes and developments live on the dev site. You can generate new wallet addresses, view transactions, send coins in/out the wallet, view your staking rewards history and some stats etc.

I am running everything on my own live blockchain nodes and compiled the coin etc myself, you can if you wish install this plugin on your own wordpress site and connect it to any altcoin node you choose, if the node is a staking node you can use the staking services, if not you can use it as a user wallet system for your users to have an online wallet on your own website.

If you would like to test the front end or try out the wordpress plugin for yourself with your own altcoin please comment or get in touch, i do not want to spam the links on forums i would prefer to speak direct with any beta testers.

In return for your help, feedback, comments, suggestions i am happy to give you a lifetime licence key for the plugin should you wish to use it for your own purposes, happy to help install and setup nodes etc too..

http://dev.btctech.co.uk/screenshot_mb81.png
http://dev.btctech.co.uk/screenshot_mb82.png
http://dev.btctech.co.uk/screenshot_mb83.png

Thanks in advance, Scott

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

So this is for PoS coins only? I think I could find use for something like this but for Ethereum token, where the staking is just locking token for predetermined amount of time and then paying user bonus for hodling their coins. And a standalone version with some kind of API so I could use it on external sites.

Update: "staking pool": OK, I missed that bit.

Madscotslad (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

Hey thanks for your reply.

Im intending to make settings and switches for this so staking can be turned on/off it probably has 100 different application uses for it. I will be continually adding new features on.

For my uses yes it's for PoS coins however disable the staking part and its simply an online wallet connected to its node.

I am making a new feature to add multiple nodes and it can span the coins over all nodes and micro manage all nodes from 1 admin area. This will help security and not hosting all coins on 1 node.

I will private message you incase you want a look at the code or would like to install it yourself on your own wordpress environment.

marvin_70

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 12:32:05 PM

Are you still developing this plugin?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: