Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the best time to buy ADA?  (Read 19775 times)
toshkan

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:54:32 PM

sure it will rally again as btc rise just remember to take profits
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

Actually, cardano looks pretty good for me, the price almost 90% from ATH and its look like its stop falling.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

A lot of coins now cost very cheap, but we must watch in the future. ADA also develops, a lot of investors keep this coins, so I think when market start to recovering ADA will recover too.  Buy it, when price are really low.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

I own some Cardano as well but why do you think that the momentum will now change in our favour? Any particular announcement or reason why you say that?
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

Wether it is good project or not, it is going to pump hard when the suitable time come, it is one of the coins that Coinbase are eying. Fundamental is nothing in crypto, whales and market makers are everything.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:59:52 PM

most likely, the market has secured itself to a level of 200 billion dollars. market recovers quickly after the fall. Cardano (ADA) also has 8 cents and a support value of 0.00035ETH. Wink

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
active706

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

Don`t worry about price falling, ADA it`s a very promising coin and a lot of investors support this coin. It's a pretty good time to buy some.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

If bitcoin will be up in this end of year surely it's best time to buy cardano (ADA) but we need first time to pump btc and then all cryptos will be up
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:16:46 AM

I've been increasing my position in Cardano since last year. The team has a lot of promise. Looking at their roadmap, 2019 is going to be a big year for Cardano.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

this time? I think yes it is the best time to buy ADA, this altcoin is good for long term investment so buy ADA now maybe it will jump into $1 in the next year.

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

Yes, ADA is so cheap now and I think it's a good long term investment now because the great team is developing Cardano and they are moving very impressive in their Roadmap: https://cardanoroadmap.com/

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

this time? I think yes it is the best time to buy ADA, this altcoin is good for long term investment so buy ADA now maybe it will jump into $1 in the next year.
This is actually a general time to be picking valuable products at the bottom and Cardano is indeed one of them. What really got my attention to this was the team and so far so good I have been accumulating a lot as much as possible.

I believe Cardano is one coin that would really blow big in the long run and right now seems undervalued to me and we will get to see more value for it once we start seeing some development gradually, growth is something that is definite for this one. The two most important things to look out for are the team and the product. The product may not be there yet but the idea is great and i believe with the team, it is something that would become a reality.
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

yes i agree with your statement, cardano / ada is still undervalud now, have some potential blow in the future, and also its have big community and exchanger
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:02:00 PM

Almost the coin/token on this market has a decrease in the same price as ADA, there are no coins/tokens that have experienced price increases like last year. This is a good time to buy bitcoin or altcoin when we compare to last year and expect prices to recover. However, cryptocurrency market is very difficult to guess, up and down is very flexible no one knows where the price is. But you can get around it by buying coins/tokens slowly, I mean you don't spend money at once but you can do it gradually.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
renes

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

Almost all coins have lost value more than 90% so it does not matter, if you are able to find the good coins then most of the price you can see is already very low.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:36:55 PM

Do not concentrate so much on this coin, it is one of the altcoins that does not have any distinctive features. I think it's better to buy ether.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

i dont think this best time to buy ada or other altcoin, in this market condition many people says bearish market dont buy coin based on your prediction, buy more coin when its have good news, keep safe trading.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

cardano is one of the coins that is often discussed today, many people see if the potential for cardano is very large. this is the best moment to buy because cardano is currently having a low price and will become a high-priced coin in the future.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

cardano is one of the coins that is often discussed today, many people see if the potential for cardano is very large. this is the best moment to buy because cardano is currently having a low price and will become a high-priced coin in the future.
And it is one of the coins that will often be discussed as time goes on. This is one coin that even without product, the idea alone as well as the great number of team behind it was what captivated a whole lot of the investors, and then imagine what it would be like when an actual product comes into play which I believe the team behind cardano will most definitely end up working out something big eventually.

The whole market generally has been down and that includes Cardano, the only thing to do now is to buy based on the way the market is trying to want to change trend and for the fact that it is a good buy, while placing stop loss below major support level at the moment, at least if you are trader who wants to take advantage of fluctuations or just HODL if you are not.

Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

You just do not understand the fundamental difference between the Golden billion from the rest of the people, these are successful highly educated people who are moving forward, they are not interested in the bitcoin pyramid at all, not the flight of thought they have.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: