Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the best time to buy ADA?  (Read 19775 times)
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:25:21 PM

According to investment experience, the best time to invest in cryptocurrency is when the exchange rate is low. So I think you should consider investing in the ADA at the current price of $ 0.07, a much lower exchange rate than in 2017.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:38:34 PM

yes, because in  my opinion now the price of ADA is in the bottom my friend

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:29:07 AM

Agree that buying ADA now is the second chance of buying it at a low price before the next big runup. The team is good so hopefully good choice for long term.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:58:35 AM

It is very reasonable that all Altcoins are discounted when the crypto market is red. And the ADA is one of the Altcoins i think will play a big role in our long-term investment strategy.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:20:48 PM

Ada is one of my favorite coins too. When we look at the all-time high price, we see a huge decline. To reach the old popularity it have to see a serious rise in price. The price is quite suitable for the current price Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:09:22 PM

I heart that Hoskinson said about real competitor for ADA in the Algorand face. I hope Cardano will continue and develop own project faster. Because of time on the crypto market is so compressed that 1 year on the stock market equal 1 week on the crypto
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

The price of Cardano keep on the last sustainable level of support. If there is a push up, then I will buy it. In general, experts believe that a fall of more than 90% talking about a low quality coin.
Do you tell that Cardano is the low quality coin? Or what? Sorry, I don't understand what it mean. I agree 90% of modern crypto coins (tokens) are zero and must die. But what about Cardano? Do you actually think that it's a dead project?

Maybe, he just gave his opinion about the situation from TA side? You can see that his post is not really clear to read in case of the opinion about Cardano. So, just leave his opinion and move further.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:27:53 PM

Ada has already increase in price in the last year and as Ada realise it's plan and road map,  this should affect Ada market positively in the market of cryptocurrency!

bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

Ada has already increase in price in the last year and as Ada realise it's plan and road map,  this should affect Ada market positively in the market of cryptocurrency!
Some people as me enter on the ADA market by $1. And today's growth is the weak similarity of real growth. When I will see ADA by $0.6 at least then I can say that coin price grow  Cheesy

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

The ADA is highly valued by investors and is currently trading at $ 0.07, a desirable exchange rate for investment and hold at a time when the market is stable. Whenever the exchange rate goes down, investing in crypto is always a good thing to do.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:28:27 AM

The ADA has lost 94% of its value compared to the peak of 2017 at $ 1.35. I always believed in this project, especially led by Charles Hoskinson, a very talented person. But the price keeps falling, which makes me very confused, is this a good time to buy more ADA?

if we know Cardano prices in 2017, this is indeed a good time for us to invest in Cardano (ADA) but if we see the volatility of prices over the past few months are you sure if Cardano will return at its highest price?

this is an overview of the current state of Cardano's market prices, which I got from https://www.coinranker.net/

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

i dont think this best time to buy ada or other altcoin, in this market condition many people says bearish market dont buy coin based on your prediction, buy more coin when its have good news, keep safe trading.
It depends on how you really want to perceive the market yourself but in most cases, the best time to buy a market is when it has really reached a huge dip and is showing some sign of recovery.

However, this is where planning comes in as it is one thing to be entering a market that is showing recovery signals and it is another thing to know that market cannot always be 100% accurate when it comes to prediction, so in that case, it is still a good buy at this point, considering it is a solid coin with great team which would have the chance of growth as well, once the market recovers. Just know what you are doing, that is all!
strideynet

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

I think it's worth buying an ada token, because its blockchain is built on the Ethereum classic blockchain, which is considered very promising and is of interest to many.
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

The ADA has lost 94% of its value compared to the peak of 2017 at $ 1.35. I always believed in this project, especially led by Charles Hoskinson, a very talented person. But the price keeps falling, which makes me very confused, is this a good time to buy more ADA?

the price keep falling because the market situations is not good for most of crypto,, market is red right now,
but, ADA still have a bright future, because this coin have a great team with active development,,
so, this is a good time to buy or collect more ADA

VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

as few other altcoins its a very very good time to buy

and ADA is a gem compared to other coins in terms of investment
-its not running yet
- the supply will less than double in a process of 24 years (other coins will double and triple in 2-3 years)
- project that gives a value to the crypto world in term of research, development and education
- have good business (Emurgo for profit arm making good progress in business)

i have like millions of reasons to buy ADA
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

I think it's worth buying an ada token, because its blockchain is built on the Ethereum classic blockchain, which is considered very promising and is of interest to many.

i think you need to do some homework my friend.. you better invest some time in research instead of posting in the forum Smiley
Cardano has its own blockchain built from zero and it was never a token on any other blockchain
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

i think you need to do some homework my friend.. you better invest some time in research instead of posting in the forum Smiley
Cardano has its own blockchain built from zero and it was never a token on any other blockchain
It seems to me that today the entire cryptocurrency market is conducive to making profitable investments. Even the top-rated coins are in a very low price position today.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

I think so, now is the best time to buy ADA because the future will continue to improve, many users believe that in 2 years ADA will be top 3, buying ADA now is the right and profitable decision.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:21:07 AM

I have added ADA to my portfolio because like you i believed in this project also. I am following this project and now that the price is down this is the right opportunity to buy this coin though we don't really know what will happen in the future but i believe on my gut feeling that this coin will be big someday.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

and ADA is a gem compared to other coins in terms of investment
-its not running yet
- the supply will less than double in a process of 24 years (other coins will double and triple in 2-3 years)
- project that gives a value to the crypto world in term of research, development and education
- have good business (Emurgo for profit arm making good progress in business)

i have like millions of reasons to buy ADA

This is a good and bad reason to buy cardano. The fact that it is not running yet may put people off, the platform is not usable and so people will favour ETH. However, long term investors will see it as a bargain as the price is still low. Need to get updates from the dev team on when we will have a usable product

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: