Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment  (Read 1584 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:53:36 PM

Hey nice Project..! can i know more about your team? howmany developers are working on it?
Go to the official website of the project, there is a list of all the members of the development team. Also you can read the technical document in detail, there is also useful information.
Yes, the above advice us correct.  You can visit the project official website and from there you can read and able to understand the project content and concepts. The details and informations are very accurate and legit. Pleas feel free to visit the website for your convenience.
I do have some issue with the website regarding on using mobile, because when i tried browsing last time using my mobile it just keep on loading even with a decent internet speed. Well, everything are good when i visit it through PC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

As it is a exchanging & trading platform,They should low the price of transaction.During this down market period,if the the price is low,people will join here due to low cost 
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

good and adaptable concept. if you really manage to match your slogan "better faster stronger" it will be a good achievement. today, it is important to solve the problems of safety and reliability of investments.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:31:13 PM

good and adaptable concept. if you really manage to match your slogan "better faster stronger" it will be a good achievement. today, it is important to solve the problems of safety and reliability of investments.
absolutely true, to date, many new projects place a great emphasis on the safety of their users. This gives confidence to investors that their investments are in good hands.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

As it is a exchanging & trading platform,They should low the price of transaction.During this down market period,if the the price is low,people will join here due to low cost 
I agree with you, transaction fees is the factors which any exchange aim to, what about transaction fee of CIERVO?
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:40:48 PM

Appears to be a too low movement market to really pay any expenses to really apply for exchanges. Likewise a low activity trade implies it's anything but difficult to control
I really don't understand what you meaning? Could you give me more details about it? Do you meaning CIERVO will meet hard problem with their strategy?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

I think that this project presents itself in a good way to this market,but I don't know if that it has the potential to grow exponentially as the concept of the project is pretty open and common.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

Appears to be a too low movement market to really pay any expenses to really apply for exchanges. Likewise a low activity trade implies it's anything but difficult to control
I really don't understand what you meaning? Could you give me more details about it? Do you meaning CIERVO will meet hard problem with their strategy?
Probably, that's what he meant for since the project are involved for trading and investments. And as we can see, the market is not good to invest some coins for now because the price are still dropping. Perhaps if this will be stabilized, I think people will start to buy crypto coins and used it for trading where Ciervo project cames in and help those people to have a better experienced.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:47:57 PM

Probably, that's what he meant for since the project are involved for trading and investments. And as we can see, the market is not good to invest some coins for now because the price are still dropping. Perhaps if this will be stabilized, I think people will start to buy crypto coins and used it for trading where Ciervo project cames in and help those people to have a better experienced.
Dispatch might have alternative methods to handle this situation wisely at the same  time their official experts who are experienced with similar platforms with various wings of crypto will also take subsequent decisions according to the market for the project saving and profit ratio.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:49:28 PM

He says that it will be difficult to project to get on exchanges in a type of the developed difficult situation in respect of the cost of cryptocurrencies. I can argue with him as I see the gained growth of the price for bitcoin and others altcoins.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

absolutely true, to date, many new projects place a great emphasis on the safety of their users. This gives confidence to investors that their investments are in good hands.
Safety of the investment is the most important thing to have in order to make people stay and gain more investment. This will make people feel less worried and feel confidence to the investors that their is investment is safe which is no need to worried about.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:01:50 PM

Most of the project keep an endpoint once they gain certain popularity instead they priortize focusing on some thing still better with more advanced functionalities and subsequent such strong growth will ultimately be the success of the project.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:13:30 PM

Hey nice Project..! can i know more about your team? howmany developers are working on it?
Go to the official website of the project, there is a list of all the members of the development team. Also you can read the technical document in detail, there is also useful information.
Yes, the above advice us correct.  You can visit the project official website and from there you can read and able to understand the project content and concepts. The details and informations are very accurate and legit. Pleas feel free to visit the website for your convenience.
I do have some issue with the website regarding on using mobile, because when i tried browsing last time using my mobile it just keep on loading even with a decent internet speed. Well, everything are good when i visit it through PC.
It might be a bad gateway during that time or signal issue which happens at time with the mobile which is a common error. Do check the internet connection,  proper signal and give a try also do check clearing cache and if you still experience the same issue the  shoot your issue in detail.
sathvik112

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

Does it mean lowering the profit sharing at the end by reducing price as well?  Instead they can focus on more additional innovations and new opportunities to spread the project and by more advertising we can reach out to many people and gain good investors at the same time we need to understand they does do need to manage the liabilities.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

Its yet to launch for now so i think transaction cost and others should be later issues and i think the token is going to cover for the transaction. Market is bound to improve before the end of the day

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

Good observation, the hype about the project is too low seeing that they only have 100 channel subscriber. And I am wondering why they only have a channel when it is really important to have a telegram community especially now that they are in their ICO phase.

Then they need to take some action like making a lot of promotion. This is something they also need to consider because people are so curious in terms of popularity.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

Good observation, the hype about the project is too low seeing that they only have 100 channel subscriber. And I am wondering why they only have a channel when it is really important to have a telegram community especially now that they are in their ICO phase.
The team working behind this Ciervo project should be aware of this. They are not yet taking actions to make their community into a good shape. That is true buddy that they should have make a telegram community which the team and its people will be having a good conversation which the crowd will raise and asks different concerns regardong the platfo and also for them to know the updates and announcement much easily and convenient.
Having a telegram community could give big impact to the project.This will help making the audience to be always updated of all the details and deeply understand of the project.
Indeed, since its one of the determinants of the increase of sales in ICO since it is the mostly used in the promotion. Hopefully they will have telegram community soon.

I agree that telegram community is also important for the investors or future investors to inquire about the project and if the team will respond accurately then possible more investors will be attracted to join too.

Obviously, this is the only way they can contact directly the dev and the team. Without it, people will be in doubt because their concerns wouldn't be entertained. So, they really need to boost their communication in order for the people to trust the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:19:58 PM

CIERVO won't launch before June 2019 which is 8 months from now, So talking about this point now doesn't make sense since there is no platform yet. And if I understand it right, this is not going to be normal exchange, it's like a system that allows brokers to be exchange platforms to their clients or some things like that, I didn't read the whitepaper yet.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:42:48 AM

Then they need to take some action like making a lot of promotion. This is something they also need to consider because people are so curious in terms of popularity.
The project team working behind this project really should have make the necessary actions if they really want to continuously gain the trust and support from the crypto people are yet here and will coming towards this project. I am expecting the CIERVO project will make a good promotions and make this project into reality and not just by words alone.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

CIERVO won't launch before June 2019 which is 8 months from now, So talking about this point now doesn't make sense since there is no platform yet. And if I understand it right, this is not going to be normal exchange, it's like a system that allows brokers to be exchange platforms to their clients or some things like that, I didn't read the whitepaper yet.

As I saw the ICO site, the sale is all good and doing well for the raised funds. Surely they will reach reach minimum cap in no time.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: