Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment  (Read 1579 times)
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

Good think to know that the team of this great and promising project is very responsible to its community. A very active team that is gladly answering all the queries and questions raise in the Ciervo project. Moreover I am looking forward to the release of the team to the internal ciervo exchanges and be registered on external exchanges as soon as possible.
Good, showing that.positive attitude of being active answering all the queries could also be realized of how the team really serious in this project. It could also lead that this project is can be trusted and worth it to be invested.
Also, it could give more advantages from the others since there are a lot of threads or projects are not being handled well and lacked of communications between the members and the team. It is very needed and important to always active in works so that people will keep supporting this project until the goals completed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

Now there is a lot of competition in the territory of Crypto, but if you try and start the project on time, then you can get good popularity. So it is necessary to observe further the project.
Yes, really so. Now the problem with falling of the market has come to the end and at last there has come the green strip both for traders, and for developers. Thanks to it the project will develop with a normal speed.
Since then I strongly believe that the fall of the market is temporary. In right time this will rise anfd everything will back to were they should be. This time its to increase the nu,ber of investors ,worry is about to end and success wilb be possible.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

Now there is a lot of competition in the territory of Crypto, but if you try and start the project on time, then you can get good popularity. So it is necessary to observe further the project.
Is basically a matter of having a presentable idea that have some real good basis to the community and i think CIERVO are doing just that through their unique idea

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:20:38 PM

Yes, really so. Now the problem with falling of the market has come to the end and at last there has come the green strip both for traders, and for developers. Thanks to it the project will develop with a normal speed.
Since then I strongly believe that the fall of the market is temporary. In right time this will rise anfd everything will back to were they should be. This time its to increase the nu,ber of investors ,worry is about to end and success wilb be possible.
I also hope that the market begins to slowly recover and soon we will see good growth. I think this will also have a positive impact on the development of the project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

Could someone provide me the detail of CIERVO crowded sale progress at the moment? I mean i want know more about their sale.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:43:58 PM

Could someone provide me the detail of CIERVO crowded sale progress at the moment? I mean i want know more about their sale.
Well, as far as I know on the official website of the project there is no such information. I think this question can be answered by the members of the development team.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:03:49 PM

I also hope that the market begins to slowly recover and soon we will see good growth. I think this will also have a positive impact on the development of the project.

Market situation for now is just temporary. Let us be patient enough in waiting for the exact time. Hope the team will find ways not to be affected by the situation. In order people will continue to support the project. I know it will recover soon, positive minds and beliefs is very important to have.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:07:31 PM

Market situation for now is just temporary. Let us be patient enough in waiting for the exact time. Hope the team will find ways not to be affected by the situation. In order people will continue to support the project. I know it will recover soon, positive minds and beliefs is very important to have.

They need to be more flexible in terms of how they face the market whatever the situation that will be. Cryptocurrencies are volatile and we e already know that from the beginning.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

Let's just hope it will continue to increased so that crypto users will start to invest and also those who holds for a bit of time can somehow gained some benefits.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

Well, as far as I know on the official website of the project there is no such information. I think this question can be answered by the members of the development team.

They should make some adjustments or maybe the team still making progress to develop the site. We will wait for their response so that we would know what is really the current progress of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:27:14 AM

CIERVO is such an attractive project. when the project will progress..  when crowdsell will start.

PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:47:25 AM

I visited the website and for now this is the amount already raised, Hopes I help you mate. They already raised more 15k US dollars.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:48:04 AM

CIERVO is such an attractive project. when the project will progress..  when crowdsell will start.

I thought the ICO has already begun and it is on it's cheapest price. The earlier you get in the bigger discounts you can get. But something is bothering me, I am not sure if the sale that the website is showing are legit, since I have been seeing the same details of purchase even if the day have already moved.
unemployed

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:52:23 AM

I visited the website and for now this is the amount already raised, Hopes I help you mate. They already raised more 15k US dollars.

This is correct, I also visited their site quite a while and saw that every second there is the investor from all around the world buying CEO coins. And more are from Indonesian Country.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:20:31 AM

This is correct, I also visited their site quite a while and saw that every second there is the investor from all around the world buying CEO coins. And more are from Indonesian Country.

Yeah, however, I cannot see that the indonesian country is the most visited and the most investors around the world because there is not statement for that.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:25:20 AM

Since the coin will be used for Proof of stake and there will be masternode, do you already have partnerships with masternode pools or interested to create a pool for this coin so more people can join the staking?
I think they will do it, because for make awareness beside gather more investor pay attention to CIERVO project.

If they want to have more supporters they can reduce some of the minimum investments or stakes that needed for the master nodes setup.

I think this can really help but also giving some bonuses or sales or promotions can also help the project to gain more investors. Let's wait what are the future plans of ciervo devs.
I think crypto trading businesses has always been popular so it shouldnt really be a difficult task for the devs to reach their goal for this project.
To me it is all based on the planning and implementing the plan exactly through team at the same time they should do have a check list when they are following all the instructions that will help the team members to reach small goals initially and managers who are assigned should do validate every prospectus.
Agreed, the success of the project still depends on the performance of the team, as long as everything is going according to plan and reaching goals step by step.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:25:43 AM

I thought the ICO has already begun and it is on it's cheapest price. The earlier you get in the bigger discounts you can get. But something is bothering me, I am not sure if the sale that the website is showing are legit, since I have been seeing the same details of purchase even if the day have already moved.
Yeah, the ICO ihas already begun and its live to depositing your bitcoin, ethereum, and much others cryptocurrency that was used to be the payment method.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

Yeah, the ICO ihas already begun and its live to depositing your bitcoin, ethereum, and much others cryptocurrency that was used to be the payment method.
I am truly looking forward to the great coming outcome o this ICO most especially that it turns out to have a good concept for its payment method. All is left is hoping that the project team will not forget to keep on updating the community regarding all the projects matter most especially in this and its development.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:54:17 AM

Everything is much simpler. Most likely, this information is simply hidden from ordinary users, in order to avoid various negodovaniye and other impact on investors. Data will be published only after the termination ICO.

connecoin

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

CIERVO is such an attractive project. when the project will progress..  when crowdsell will start.

I am truly looking forward to the great coming outcome o this ICO most especially that it turns out to have a good concept for its payment method. All is left is hoping that the project team will not forget to keep on updating the community regarding all the projects matter most especially in this and its development.
Yes. Definitely, it would be nice if the team of Ciervo are actively giving more updates about the progress of the platform. It is very likely and important that the members of the community will always be aware about the happenings of the project. This could give more chances to succeed in attracting more investors to join in the tokensales.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: