Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: legendary in bounty  (Read 182 times)
IvanPetrov-751 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:46:52 AM

how to find people with the rank of legendary are engaged in bounty, I'd be happy who will help me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:05:36 AM

You would like to find the legend members to participate your bounty campaign. The easy way that gives them the worthy rewards.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

Legendary members will join bounty if you give them big rewards, especially reward in ETH or BTC. You can run a specific bounty campaign only for legendary members and pay them with Bitcoin. You will get a lot of participants.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:09:59 AM

I am a Legendary member, but recently I have been plagued with ICO scams, like the last one, Bidium, I worked over three months every day on that campaign best way to engage to Legendary members is to pay them with either BTC or ETH on a weekly basis. It took me more than three years of posting on this forum to become Legendary, so waiting on ICOS to finish then run off and scam us is getting a bit too annoying nowadays. Another way is at least to escrow the funds until ICO ends as well, that way we know we will get paid. That would entice me to work with new people.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:16:31 AM

most legendary member do not take part in bounty campaign but do partake in some services that pay them directly in BTC. if you go to board and check services thread you will see what I am saying. the reasons is that do to their vast experience, they participate in any activities that offer big reward for them with high assurance of getting reward for their effort. not many bounty campaign can offer this. there are many situations that you will participate in bounty campaign for months and end up getting token that amount to nothing.
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

If the account does have a legendary class. then I'm sure the results obtained from the bounty it can be very large. and that person must also have a great income. This is because the legendary usually get significant stake of bounty.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

how to find people with the rank of legendary are engaged in bounty, I'd be happy who will help me

Even legendary can shitpost. Users become legendary earlier by farming activites only. If you are serious about your campaign then you should include merit requirement in your campaign. For your reference I can give you the example of below Campaign thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4862272.0

I am alive
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:05:50 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 08:15:51 AM by Crypto Girl

You can find them on service section as they have their own thread for manegerial services.

Even legendary can shitpost. Users become legendary earlier by farming activites only. If you are serious about your campaign then you should include merit requirement in your campaign. For your reference I can give you the example of below Campaign thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4862272.0
Yeah take this as good example or you can hire @zapo to manage your bounty campaign.

Care to share what ico will it be?

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:18:03 AM

You can find legendary accounts from the comments, and you can check out the bounty tasks they are working on, but even legends may be deceived!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

Not always participating in a bounty company of members with legendary status is a success, especially in recent times, when there were a lot of scam companies.  It is better to look for managers who have this rank.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

I think that most people with legendary rank no longer participate in these bounty campaign, especially because of the many scams we have on the streets, so they spend their time working on bigger stuffs. But who knows, you might get lucky coming across some of the in the comment sections of some of these threads.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

the good or bad of an ICO project cannot be determined from the number or absence of Legendary or Hero Member accounts participating in the project. even many of these account accounts experience scams or get stuck in a fake project. Therefore, the ranking of participants is not a guarantee that the project will succeed or not be a scam.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

Offer them in Eth or BTC like other people are saying..

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

What do you mean by how to find? Why is it important to you and what you gonna do after you get that info? I mean this is very rare question and people usually don't ask anything like that so was just wondering what is making you so much intrecse about it !

Wel, the quickest way to find if legendary is engaged or not is to check out the spreadsheet of each campaign that is available publicly. I guess this is the only way to know someone is involved in the bounty or not and whether they are legend rank or not. Basically all the info is already provided in the spreadsheet at the time of sign up.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

Many participants buy accounts with a Legendary rank, so I advise you not to focus on rank. At present, this is not an indicator of experience and knowledge.
Ar.harry

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

I also want to know how to become a legendary member on btc.  What is the procedure to become legendary or become member from junior member
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:04:03 AM

Just go to the Bounties(Altcoins) and check the spreadsheet of each of them.

You'll see on how many legendary member ranks are part of it.

Why are you looking for specific rank? are you just curious or you have something to offer to those people?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

most legendary member do not take part in bounty campaign but do partake in some services that pay them directly in BTC. if you go to board and check services thread you will see what I am saying. the reasons is that do to their vast experience, they participate in any activities that offer big reward for them with high assurance of getting reward for their effort. not many bounty campaign can offer this. there are many situations that you will participate in bounty campaign for months and end up getting token that amount to nothing.

I think this piece of information is very helpful to me because I am also looking for a way to augment my income in this crypto community because of the market down trend, i will check the service thread to see whether I will see something meaningful to me. Thanks

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

Why find legendary when you can work with senior and above ranks. Legendary is gold and seldom posts shit but they do. What I want with legendary however is that they command a higher price and rewards in BTC and ethereum. How I wish one day I will be ranked one of them but t takes time I know.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

There is no list of legendary members or a search option to look for legendary members only. The only way I see is to browse and explore the forum to find some of them. No idea what your intention is, though if you are looking for legendary members for a bounty campaign then just open a corresponding thread and allow only legendary members to join the campaign. It is easier than looking for them manually.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: