Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: does money influence the health of a person  (Read 714 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

yes wealth can influence the health. you know when they say laughter is the best medicine?

well you can't laugh at all if you have to worry about what sort of food to prepare for tomorrow if there is nothing to prepare. you'd be worrying about everything soon including the health of your kids and their studies and so on. you'd end up selling your kidneys and eventually be dead.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kristine_R02

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

People who have money have an opportunity to buy expensive and healthy food, buy good medicine and pay for professional doctors. All these things are bought with money and a person feels better, than the one who doesn't have it.
icolist.today

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

it gives you better possibilities to have a healthy life.
DelricoFabien

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

Better ways to look after yourself for sure - better quality food, better living conditions, opportunity to pay for medicine.
henrique2018

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

Money does not have anything with that. Happiness is more important. You can have money and be under stress. You can be poor and be happy.
MaJes-ty

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:43:00 AM

I think it's easier for a wealthy person to stay healthy because money can buy personal chefs, trainers, etc.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:27:30 AM

It is said that the rich are more likely to be more healthy than the poor. Many books and articles have said a similar thing about this but i really do not see the connection between money or financial status and health.
I have seen rich people becoming less healthy than the poor and vice versa. Is it really true that there is a relationship between financial status and health of a person. I want your ideas about this supposed relationship.
I feel that it can be connected because those who can't afford food that is rich with healthy foods like fruits that are expensive is really needed of our body which they cannot afford to buy. Like me, I can't afford to buy fruits everyday because of expenses especially our daily needs, we must consider also good fruits and vegetables in our body not only meats or just delicious foods. Rich people are more healthier and I agree with that.
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

Rich people can afford better healthcare, better food, their own personal trainer, that alone can contribute a significant factor to their health.
Franz14

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

Theoretically, yes. Wealthy people are more likely to be healthy, because they have money for healthy products, rest and medicine. But in fact, not all rich people lead a healthy lifestyle. Many of them, on the contrary, overly indulge themselves with excesses. This makes their health worse. Poor people can live healthier rich. In the end, it all depends on the desire of the person.
DorisHank65

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

I would say money can be good as it can be bad for your health, good cause you can live a better life and pay for better health services. Bad (mentally) because you never know who is a good friend, who is with you for personal interests, worrying too much about your possessions, anxious about your future taking care of your finances. I've seen rich people who sell everything and live in the woods.
Hanna Kallis

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

For various reasons, people on low incomes are more likely to adopt unhealthy behaviours – smoking and drinking, for example – while those on higher incomes are more able to afford healthier lifestyles
Goldleader

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

At lest you better access to quality food , medical , insurance and bright future
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:09:13 AM

Definitely money can influence the health of a person because if you have money you can buy all the foods you want to eat, that is why money can influence a persons healthy lifestyle. Those people who are rich are the ones who are healthy the most , because they have abundant foods to eat not just like ooor people who lacks foods to eat to maintain a healthy living.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:38:40 AM

It's more about the quality of life. If you have access to health services and good nutrition in a less stressful environment then you wouldn't need a lot of money but for the people living in big cities, it's almost mandatory to have a decent salary to have a healthy life.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

It is said that the rich are more likely to be more healthy than the poor. Many books and articles have said a similar thing about this but i really do not see the connection between money or financial status and health.
I have seen rich people becoming less healthy than the poor and vice versa. Is it really true that there is a relationship between financial status and health of a person. I want your ideas about this supposed relationship.

of course

those that are forced to sell their time for money, are worse of than those that are earning money passively

Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

No one is immune in this life from some sort of dangerous disease, or an uncharted case. And in this case, rich people will have money, it can help them. So I think money is needed, anyway.

Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

Rich people can go to the best doctors, can buy equipments and tablets, can live in more good conditions. Also most of rich people more educated and know what to eat, make exercises and feel happier.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
wartribe777

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

Money influence lifestyle. Lifestyle influence health. So My answer is yes.
Elliot82

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

Being a lot of money gives you the benefit of having a better lifestyle for the benefit of your health.
warhog15

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

Money influence lifestyle. Lifestyle influence health. So My answer is yes.

True! Look at the people from the third world country, Majority of the malnourished people came from a very poor community.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: